+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hi,

I got a call from a consultant and she says that i can also apply through PNP program for canada. Can any one help me, how does this PNP function and where will i get to read more about it.

Thanks,
Sampada

There are various PNP programs and each has its own eligibility.

Like Ontario : they issue NOIs
Nova scotia : it opens and closes you need to track it
Please check the various sites to know the process.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
HI, I have ITA and a prompt to complete the personal information. I dont see personalized checklist or place to upload the docs. Please help
Once you continue application after ITA re answer the questions fill the personal information and continue you will reach a page where you will be given section to upload the docs.

Dec 13, 2017
Hi guys I want to Register for EE Canada but I have irrelevant experience like I have completed Engineering in Mechanical but working in IT as Automation Test Engineer with1.2 years of experience.

Can anyone please tell me I am eligible or Not?

Please advice me

Pearlito_oj

Dec 13, 2017
Hi there,

I know there are a lot of professionals here and so, Pls I need your help ASAP.

I am about submitting my express entry profile so as to get into the pool. My questions are as follows;

I have two career breaks which were for study purposes. However, I was able to complete just one of them. The other two studies was I was pursuing we're abandoned by me. Do I need to still state these Abandoned studies in my EE profile or is it at e-apr stage?

Secondly, in the work history section, I had gaps in between as a result of the study break. Is it ok at this stage and explain on the LOE when I receive the ITA.

Plsssssssssss, I need quick responses as am new here and need to submit this profile today ad I have wasted so much time already.

Really appreciate

Feb 21, 2016
There are various PNP programs and each has its own eligibility.

Like Ontario : they issue NOIs
Nova scotia : it opens and closes you need to track it
Please check the various sites to know the process.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
which sites can help me. if you could advise. also can anyone suggest how does Manitoba PNP works..

Thanks,
Sampada

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi experts,

Can anyone pls advice how can we tweak duties as per actual NOC. It can't be word to word match, so apart from just paraphrasing the duties, what are the other ways we can effectively allign the JD's?

If anyone can support, it will be of immense help. thank you.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi there,

I am about submitting my express entry profile so as to get into the pool. My questions are as follows;

I have two career breaks which were for study purposes. However, I was able to complete just one of them. The other two studies was I was pursuing we're abandoned by me. Do I need to still state these Abandoned studies in my EE profile or is it at e-apr stage?

Secondly, in the work history section, I had gaps in between as a result of the study break. Is it ok at this stage and explain on the LOE when I receive the ITA.

Plsssssssssss, I need quick responses as am new here and need to submit this profile today ad I have wasted so much time already.

Really appreciate
It's ok to have gaps under Work History section in your EE profile. Put only the experience (or completed education) under Work History for which you have reference letter as per CIC format and other supporting documents.
Put all your other experience, including gaps under Personal History section. This section will be available post ITA in your e-apr. Put the work gaps are "Homemaker" or "Unemployed" (whichever applicable) and explain your abandoned education in your LOE with supporting documents

P.S - Don't panic. Plan well and avoid such last minute situations it will do nothing but increase your anxiety.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi experts,

Can anyone pls advice how can we tweak duties as per actual NOC. It can't be word to word match, so apart from just paraphrasing the duties, what are the other ways we can effectively allign the JD's?

If anyone can support, it will be of immense help. thank you.
You can paraphrase but don't get too caught up in it. Paraphrase some, but keep your original job description also. Visa Officers are smart enough, trust their power of deduction.

I was a Telecom Engineer but the closet NOC i got was 2147. I paraphrased some, but kept lot of original verbiage and technical jargon in my reference letter

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi there,

Really appreciate
Hi,

Yes, you need to mention everything you did. So you just say you were studying and select the relevant option under 'standings at the end of study period'.

No need to explain, all you need to do is make sure there are no gaps in your personal history. However, if you feel the need to, go ahead.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys I want to Register for EE Canada but I have irrelevant experience like I have completed Engineering in Mechanical but working in IT as Automation Test Engineer with1.2 years of experience.

Can anyone please tell me I am eligible or Not?

Please advice me
Hi,

There is no instruction that says one's education and work experience should match. So you should definitely be eligible.

Read this:

"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

regards

GaganSidana

Aug 13, 2017
Hi Folks,

I have little confusion, I am applying to send documents for ECA to WES.
Me and My wife has two separately sealed envelopes of transcripts with two seperate WES reference numbers on each.
My question is,
1) Can I send the courier of both envelopes into one main packet to WES ?
2) Will WES consider this or not ?
As I have sended mail to WES regarding same, but didn't received any reply from them.
3) Does anybody did the same and got their ECA evaluated from WES easily?

Please Help!

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Folks,

I have little confusion, I am applying to send documents for ECA to WES.
Me and My wife has two separately sealed envelopes of transcripts with two seperate WES reference numbers on each.
My question is,
1) Can I send the courier of both envelopes into one main packet to WES ? Yes
2) Will WES consider this or not ? They will
As I have sended mail to WES regarding same, but didn't received any reply from them. Their customer service is not as fast
3) Does anybody did the same and got their ECA evaluated from WES easily? Yes. I did the same. I put my BTech transcript which was in a sealed envelope, my wife's BBA & MBA transcripts which were in separate sealed envelope and our copies of degree into one big FedEx envelope and send it to WES Canada. I used sticky notes on the top of each sealed envelope to tell them which degree belong to me and my wife. On the top of FedEx envelope I mentioned both my and my wife's WES reference number. We got the ECA results in 20-25 days or so.

Please Help!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Everyone,

Do VO also evaluates the applicants job salary in his own country with the job salary of the same NOC applicants but doing job in some other part of the world? I mean will there be any indirect verification on part of the salary that an applicant will be showing from his company?

thanks for your reply..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Everyone,

Do VO also evaluates the applicants job salary in his own country with the job salary of the same NOC applicants but doing job in some other part of the world? I mean will there be any indirect verification on part of the salary that an applicant will be showing from his company?

thanks for your reply..
No, the amount is irrelevant, all they want to know is that you were being paid for the work you did.

Regards

Reactions: Midnight Blessing