+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I created my EE profile and planning to apply under cec.
This question always bugging me.Thing is I started working in Canada from Sep 15,2016 and created my EE profile (sep 06,2017)b4 finishing my one yr of work.

Now will there be any issue if I get an ITA since I created EE prifile b4 one yr.I m thinking of delting the profile
IMO, there wont be any issue. What they are concerned about is whether or not you had one year experience at the time of ITA.
However, 432 is a good score which will get you an ITA soon. So you can choose to play it safe and recreate the profile without major consequences.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello all,

My sister has submitted the application with all required documents & the application was received dated 21 June 2017; however there is no passport request yet. What is the usual processing time now a days?

Please suggest. Thank you!
Hi,

Its difficult to say as there are many variables. As long as she is still within the 6 months there is no need to be alarmed. Ordering GCMS notes would be a good way to get an idea of what's going on.

All the best to your sister.

btrocky09

Nov 6, 2017
Good day
Please I'm preparing my application based on EE but I have some questions
I will but applying as married but Spouse not accompanying
(1) Will Cic request for my spouse and child(ren) 1..passport 2.. Medical when submitting my application now?
(2) Or it will be request later when I want them to join me in canny say in next 2year's

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good day
Please I'm preparing my application based on EE but I have some questions
I will but applying as married but Spouse not accompanying
1..Will Cic request for my spouse and child(ren) 1..passport 2.. Medical when submitting my application now?
2..or it will be request later when I want them to join me in canny
Hi,

Whether accompanying you or not CIC will require the following:

for your spouse:
medicals, police clearance, passport

for your child(ren):

medicals, passport and police clearance if the child is over 18

On top of that you must show proof of funds that include your wife and children.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

Reactions: btrocky09

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dears.
I would really appreciate if someone can help in this matter.
I was sent by my current employer, which resides in Kuwait, 3 times, a total of 154 days, to Qatar for temporary projects.
Do I have to mention all of these in my working history as an employee in Kuwait or Qatar? In other words, do I have to separate them?

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I am just waiting for my file to be transferred to the local visa office I guess as my background status is currently "not applicable 2."

Just wanted to know what would actually happens at the LVO and before it leaves the CIO.

Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dears.
I would really appreciate if someone can help in this matter.
I was sent by my current employer, which resides in Kuwait, 3 times, a total of 154 days, to Qatar for temporary projects.
Do I have to mention all of these in my working history as an employee in Kuwait or Qatar? In other words, do I have to separate them?
No, this is one employment record. You can just mention them separately in your travel history.
You can explain in you LOE for the sake of clarity.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I am just waiting for my file to be transferred to the local visa office I guess as my background status is currently "not applicable 2."

Just wanted to know what would actually happens at the LVO and before it leaves the CIO.

Thanks!
If I get your question correctly, nothing happens, they just wait for the CIO to finish and give them recommendations.

Regards

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
For a second time my EE (CEC stream) profile is being marked as not eligible, requirements not met for every section, zero points awarded, immediately after it is submitted.
How would you recommend to proof-read it next time?
Hire an immigration consultant?
Let my friend read and provide a feedback?
I have 487 points...I got stuck...