+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
That is what I figured. Do I have to go through my university to send in the document or Can I just send them myself?
WES will give you specific instructions so just follow them closely.

Regards

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Hi Guys,
My friend has Core Score 395 and total score 533, so which one will be considered to determine eligibility for express entry?

Thanks

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Hello experts

I am in the post ITA stage and have a question regarding the form. Under travel history, I cannot find United Kingdom listed as a country. Did anyone face the same problem? Any solutions?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts

I am in the post ITA stage and have a question regarding the form. Under travel history, I cannot find United Kingdom listed as a country. Did anyone face the same problem? Any solutions?

Select England/Scotland/Wales/N.Ireland?

Tonima

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hello experts

You should look for england

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi I had submitted my passport after I got my PPR.Can someone please let me know if there is a tracking mechanism so as to know when I would get it back after stamping ?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi Guys,
My friend has Core Score 395 and total score 533, so which one will be considered to determine eligibility for express entry?

Thanks
I'm confused...what do you mean by CORE score and TOTAL score? As far as I'm aware, there's only an FSW eligibility score (which doesn't go past 100), and a CRS score...

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Got my COPR on 3rd October..Feeling awesome:):):)

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members of this forum for all ur unconditional support. You guys are truly amazing. Hope everyone of us will be successful in our endeavor in sha Allah.

I must mention TanakaM though..without his all the help in every steps of submitting e-APR, i mightn't have achieved my goal... All the best wishes for you buddy..Take Care..

Thank You all

mrzbd
Hi, what was your timeline like after passing the medical exam?

Binu27

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi bro, I don't know if I made a horrible mistake. My wife is the principal applicant n myself accompanying dependent. She is in Canada and m here in India. We got an email from CIC asking for passports either to Ottawa if we both are in Canada or to Newdelhi. We sent an email asking for a better explanation.no response after a week. Then we called cic , they spoke like it's already understood that,she can submit passport in Ottawa and dependent in New Delhi,, we did that yesterday.i sent my passport via vfs with a letter attached in which, I expressed our situation , she also did the same. Now I am worried what will happen next,
Pls help if you know something on this

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys, I am working for a Bank in India. My HR department is so strict and arrogant. If they suspect that someone is gonna leave the organisation, they 'll take a revenge. Unwanted transfers and other unwanted internal disputes are possible. Coming to point, Someone suggest some alter instead of getting an employer letter. Will IRCC accept attested ID card copy with offer letter copy???

Has anyone come across this kind of problems?? Pls help.....