+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Arthikarthik

May 19, 2017
Hi,

Well, the question is can you get a reference letter that supports your claim of having experience in NOC 1311 as requested below:

"
In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have

• performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(b)]; and
  • performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(c)]."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

If the answer is yes, then go for it. It wont affect you legally once you get to Canada.

Best of luck
Thanks; you mean reference letter from employer? not at all possible, because all are MNC. they will not give such. Even in my service certificate or reliving order no where mentioned about my roles & responsibilities. It just contains my designation, salary joined date and leaving date. So, is it ok if I just amend my resume? please guide me

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks; you mean reference letter from employer? not at all possible, because all are MNC. they will not give such. Even in my service certificate or reliving order no where mentioned about my roles & responsibilities. It just contains my designation, salary joined date and leaving date. So, is it ok if I just amend my resume? please guide me
Yes, employment reference letter. If you can't get it, then unfortunately your experience does not qualify as skilled work experience. Maybe the agent you spoke to has a plan that could work for you.
You do not need a resume to apply through the Express Entry system.

Best of luck

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone emailed HRSDC regarding any NOC clarifications recently? what was their response time? I sent one on the 22nd but still no reply

steixeir

Apr 1, 2016
Good afternoon.
I have receiced na ITA and I have until July 12th to send my application, but I realized that my wife's IELTS certificate expires in the end of August. Over a month after my applycation deadline... Can I still apply?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Good afternoon.
I have receiced na ITA and I have until July 12th to send my application, but I realized that my wife's IELTS certificate expires in the end of August. Over a month after my applycation deadline... Can I still apply?
Yes . Send before it expires

trvl1982

May 4, 2017
I am about to apply for WES ECA . I have gone through WES Site and required doc list.
Here is my understanding , I will have to request my university to send Official transcript to WES .

Now, my query -
Do i need to send True attested copy for Degree Certificate separately to WES or shall i ask university to send along with transcript ?

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
I need clarification on this, if I started a new job in April 2016, after about 5 years break and I had to travel in February 2017 for about 5 weeks because of a medical emergency, will those five weeks be deducted from it? Will the job still be considered continuous? Help pls.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I need clarification on this, if I started a new job in April 2016, after about 5 years break and I had to travel in February 2017 for about 5 weeks because of a medical emergency, will those five weeks be deducted from it? Will the job still be considered continuous? Help pls.
Well it depends on what your reference letter says. If they don't mention this CIC will never know. So in short. If your company treats it as continuous CIC will do the same.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am about to apply for WES ECA . I have gone through WES Site and required doc list.
Here is my understanding , I will have to request my university to send Official transcript to WES .

Now, my query -
Do i need to send True attested copy for Degree Certificate separately to WES or shall i ask university to send along with transcript ?
You have to send your certificate. The just have to be colour copies. No need for certification.
Regards

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Well it depends on what your reference letter says. If they don't mention this CIC will never know. So in short. If your company treats it as continuous CIC will do the same.

Regards
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My company will definitely treat it as continuous, I am just worried about the immigration stamps on my passport which will show how long I was gone for.

What do you think pls?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi seniors,
i just got today invitation to apply for PR under FSTP but my LMIA expired 2days ago, what i should do ,can i still sumbit my application with it?

Sonalkhunt

May 26, 2017
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
Does it risky to load profile by self in case we didn't able to keep eyes on wrong details.? Do you one can do it by own?

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Guys, I submitted the profile yesterday. How long does it take to get in the pool? I had to register in the JobBank as well (even though I read somewhere that it is not compulsory anymore).