+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
Hey thanks alot...i have done my bachelors in zoology and masters in forensic science..i have worked in the forensic science lab. In the biology and serology division for 6 years...as per job ref. Letter my duties are mentioned as performed biological analysis and microscopy and biological tests..interpreting results...

So if we go by the deaignation i fall in 2211 as i was forensic lab. Technician but at the same time due to my education i fall to 2221...as 2211 needs degree in chem. Or biochem whic i dont posssess ..

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Lovisha said:
Hey thanks alot...i have done my bachelors in zoology and masters in forensic science..i have worked in the forensic science lab. In the biology and serology division for 6 years...as per job ref. Letter my duties are mentioned as performed biological analysis and microscopy and biological tests..interpreting results...

So if we go by the deaignation i fall in 2211 as i was forensic lab. Technician but at the same time due to my education i fall to 2221...as 2211 needs degree in chem. Or biochem whic i dont posssess ..
I think you should go for 2211 as per your job duties. And dont you think that forensic science degree has a lot to do with good knowledge of chemicals.

Sometimes the names of degrees are not exactly the same.

Seniors please advice .

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
comfortablynumb said:
I think you should go for 2211 as per your job duties. And dont you think that forensic science degree has a lot to do with good knowledge of chemicals.

Sometimes the names of degrees are not exactly the same.

Seniors please advice .
Yes i agree wid you..am confused coz in my duties they have mentioned i performed biological tests...actually they were biochemical tests..rest everything matches to 2211...also am confused coz they have mentioned in 2211 that for chem technologist closely related degree required while for chem technicians they said requirement is a degree in chem./biochem

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I have submitted my docs and made the payment. After submission of the docs on have received two emails,
First a confirmation of submission followed my acknowledgment of receipt of docs. How do we know that CIC has started processing of our docs.

Thanks.

Amit19262

Apr 2, 2017
Hello Seniors, Hope all you doing well! I have a question about my experience, i am workin from past12 years but in different different sectors.
2006-2011 = accounts (accountant)
2011-2012 = accounts ( accounts office)
2012-2014 jan = CRM (post sales) Assistant manager
2014-2016 = Sales. Assistant manager
2016- till = banking Manager
Kindly guide what points am getting for experience in express entry
Thanks..

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Lovisha said:
I sent my duties to LMI division they said they can support in chosing but cant help me decide the noc...pls help
Can you please share the email ID on which you sent your details?

gaf1

Apr 3, 2017
Hello Experts,

Could you please tell me if I can apply to Quebec program and make another application for Federal program in the same time? Do the process affect to the other one?

Because when I apply for Quebec, I have to express that I plan to stay in Quebec and not in other province. By the way, in Federal Express Entry, I will express that I plan to stay in every province in Canada except Quebec. It's a conflict and I fear that my applications will be rejected by both the processes.

Anyone did it in the past without any problem?

Tks in advance.

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Please help.

5123 (Journalist) is NOC of my wife and she has got IELTS L/R/W/S as 8/7.5/8/8 as the scores and my NOC is 2171 (Information systems analysts and consultants) and my IELTS L/R/W/S as 7.5/6.5/7/7.5

I am planning to keep my wife as primary applicant but, I need to know if my wife will get PR?

I want to understand Noc 5123 Journalist has anybody got an invite for this noc? Also, what is the probability of getting an invite for this noc? is there a list available to check what all noc codes were invited?

Or if an individual has a higher crs score then invites are given irrespective to the noc? I need this clarity urgently.

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Hello friends,

A very common doubt regarding Travel history on old passport :

I am filling my ITA form and need to fill travel history which is on my old passport. Should I enter those details? If yes, how can I show the corresponding stamps? CIC asking to upload current and valid passport only.

Please advise.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
aopu said:
Hi,

I have submitted my docs and made the payment. After submission of the docs on have received two emails,
First a confirmation of submission followed my acknowledgment of receipt of docs. How do we know that CIC has started processing of our docs.

Thanks.
Once you receive acknowledgement of receipt/AOR it is understood that your case will be queued for processing. CIC won't send you a separate notification when the start processing your case.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
dinodn said:
Hello friends,

I am filling my ITA form and need to fill travel history which is on my old passport. Should I enter those details? If yes, how can I show the corresponding stamps? CIC asking to upload current and valid passport only.

Please advise.
Hmm...Looking forward to this answer as I will face a similar situation.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
dinodn said:
Hello friends,

Please advise.
Why do you need to show stamps if you are showing your travel history? You just need to upload the current passport. If they need your old passport information, they may ask for it later.

Mar 10, 2017
Emergency Attention

Pippin said:
NO. Not a good idea at all. You cannot say you are single if you have a spouse and child. That is called misrepresentation and can get you a ban from Canada for several years. You must include them in your application and if granted a visa, you can choose when they arrive after you land, as long as it is within a year or prior to expiry of their passports, which ever is first.
Dear brother,

Can you guide me that do cic take more than 9 months to process a file after AOR ? My AOR was issued on June 21 , my GCMS says : Eligibility, Medical , Criminality Passed . Case Analyst says : ready to finalise for pnp triage. means do i think all is fine and in a safe direction ?

My fist visa office is OTTAWA and second is NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE (NDVO). my file sucks in Background check process at NDVO . file was transferred by cic Ottawa on July 26, till date no any email for ppr. my background in process on February 13 / 2017.

Please reply me soon.

Mar 10, 2017
Hello All Seniors,

Can you guide me that do cic take more than 9 months to process a file after AOR ? My AOR was issued on June 21 , my GCMS says : Eligibility, Medical , Criminality Passed . Case Analyst says : ready to finalise for pnp triage. means do i think all is fine and in a safe direction ?

My fist visa office is OTTAWA and second is NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE (NDVO). my file sucks in Background check process at NDVO . file was transferred by cic Ottawa on July 26, till date no any email for ppr. my background in process on February 13 / 2017.

Please reply me soon.