+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
madhouseontheshore said:
Doesn't matter if you don't want to pursue career in that occupation. Just file your application with NOC that matches your most number of working years in recent past and make sure you can produce reference letters with the details of your experience that match closely with the respective NOC JD. Just go with whatever your strongest points are in your EE profile. You can take a different profession once in Canada. Of course the advise is not to decieve CIC but you can always make up your mind what to do once you've landed. I haven't heard from anyone that their NOC are matched with their Canadian experience when they apply for Canadian passport 4-5 years later on.

And btw you are not bound to accept a job offer from Job Bank. Nobody gets a job offer just by registreing with the job bank anyways. Most if he jobs posted there are actually losted elsewhere on other job portals and you need to actively apply before you can score an interview appointment. It is a failed tool and has been reduced to merely collecting few stats. Even CIC seems to be acknowledging this.
Hi,

This advise is correct. You must select the NOC that best suites the work experience you have claimed. You are free to change careers once you are in Canada.

I can confirm - the Job Bank is crap.

Al the best.

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
I will get 418 CRS if I get CLB 9 score, I am not sure which province would be the best to get a sure shot ITA. Please help me here, I am really confused.

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
I will get 418 CRS if I get CLB 9 score, I am not sure which province would be the best to get a sure shot ITA. Please help me here, I am really confused.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
baldev.asnanie said:
Dear seniors,

Need your help with a particular concern that's bothering me since long. I submitted my final EE docs on 15th March, with abt 8 days to spare. In the docs upload page, on my desktop it simply showed Employment 1 and employment 2. So I uploaded the reference letters randomly. However, after submission and payments, I tried to check my submitted application on the phone. Here it shows the details of both my jobs, and I can see that I hv switched documents while uploading :'(

1. Would the visa officer take care in checking both the docs before making any false judgements? As in terms of accuracy of experience and NOC code?
2. How much time it normally takes for them to process the ePR application? Do they process and update each section sequentially or process everything at once and update after 5-6 months?
I have submitted my e-APR just now and I also noticed this after making payment. But in my case the documents attached were by chance right.

I dont think this should be of any concern. Chill and relax!!!!! Things will go fine

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
robinbharg said:
Onatario sends notification of interest at CRS400+. Also, many PNP's have a lot to do with Occupation in Demand.ie if your NOC code matches the in demand occupation of that province.

Please go through the websites of all the provinces for a better understanding. I am sure that you will find a province which needs people with your NOC code.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
sfahadali said:
Guys, Any other thoughts??
madhouse is correct here . just file the applictation with a NOC code for which you can get reference letters. You can do whatever you want once you land there.
I am in IT for a long time now and wish to drive truck and be on the road !!!!!

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
comfortablynumb said:
Onatario sends notification of interest at CRS400+. Also, many PNP's have a lot to do with Occupation in Demand.ie if your NOC code matches the in demand occupation of that province.

Please go through the websites of all the provinces for a better understanding. I am sure that you will find a province which needs people with your NOC code.
This is helpful, I didn't know that PNP is also tough as they only select if you have required NOC. I am a Project Manager, Experience in quality management and BPO too... Can you help me to suggest best province, as I would like to file for the one that guarantee the ITA

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
how all, can someone let me know how long does it take after PPR to getting back back the stamped passport?
It has nothing to do with IRCC. Totally depends on the local visa office. May take 2 weeks to 2 months.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
robinbharg said:
This is helpful, I didn't know that PNP is also tough as they only select if you have required NOC. I am a Project Manager, Experience in quality management and BPO too... Can you help me to suggest best province, as I would like to file for the one that guarantee the ITA
The first step is to determine your NOC code. Quality management in what industry? Check the link below if this suits you.

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=0125&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
baldev.asnanie said:
Dear seniors,

Need your help with a particular concern that's bothering me since long. I submitted my final EE docs on 15th March, with abt 8 days to spare. In the docs upload page, on my desktop it simply showed Employment 1 and employment 2. So I uploaded the reference letters randomly. However, after submission and payments, I tried to check my submitted application on the phone. Here it shows the details of both my jobs, and I can see that I hv switched documents while uploading :'(

1. Would the visa officer take care in checking both the docs before making any false judgements? As in terms of accuracy of experience and NOC code?
2. How much time it normally takes for them to process the ePR application? Do they process and update each section sequentially or process everything at once and update after 5-6 months?
1. This shouldn't be an issue. Unless your case officer is having a very bad day and is in a very bad mood. This would be a very trivial reason to reject your application. So dont worry
2. It could take as less than a month. It could take more than a year. No one knows in which sequence they process the application. But people who have gotten rejection letters have reported that there is a line in their application that says something on the lines of "you application has not been completely evaluated.. It is rejected for XYZ reason.. But there could be other deficiencies". So that definitely means that they do NOT process EVERYTHING in one go and update after 5-6 months.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
comfortablynumb said:
It has nothing to do with IRCC. Totally depends on the local visa office. May take 2 weeks to 2 months.
It took 5 working days for me to get the passport back to my house by courier.. New Delhi Visa Office.. Most others from NDVO have reported 3-8 working days..

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
comfortablynumb said:
The first step is to determine your NOC code. Quality management in what industry? Check the link below if this suits you.
I selected 1122 as my NOC. Can i send you my resume. I am recently working as a manager in implementations team in a KPO.

eny

Nov 21, 2016
Hi

Thank you for this post!

If you get married after becoming a permanent resident can you sponsor your spouse?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
eny said:
Hi

Thank you for this post!

If you get married after becoming a permanent resident can you sponsor your spouse?
Hi,

Yes, you definitely can.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
nice222 said:

Thank you so so very much. I didn't know that all emails appear at the very bottom of the screen.

Yes, I got the email with my Job bank code and my profile number. I have completed my job bank - Its weird the kind of jobs they are sending me? is that what you guys get?

Has the job bank helped anyone???

Just wondering
::)

[size=10pt]HEY AGAIN,

SORRY I DON'T THINK IF YOU UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION.

I CREATED AN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE. HOWEVER, WHILST FILLING IN, THEY WERE TWO SECTIONS,

1. SECTIOIN 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION
2. SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY

THE INFORMATION ON EACH SECTION WAS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR ONE SECTION

I SUBMITTED ANY HOW, AND RECEIVED MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER AND JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER.

HOWEVER, ONLY SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY IS THE ONE INDICATING THAT ITS SUBMITTED

SECTION 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION STILL SHOWS THAT ITS NOT SUBMITTED?

QUESTION: - IS THAT THE SECTION I WILL USE FOR APPLYING AFTER MY ITA?

JUST WONDERING.

PLEASE ELABORATE FURTHER.

THANKS AGAIN Cry
[/size]