+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
https://dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images/12-canadian-immigration

Follow the step by step instruction and create your EE profile!

i did and its again ineligible :eek: :eek: don't knw why

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Only you can answer this question - You don't google YOUR No. of hours worked. Mention whatever is mentioned on your work documents.
Its been mentioned as 40 hours of minimum effective hour per week in my offer/appointment letter from company. And also permanent rolls has been mentioned in offer letter.

Effective hours worked and permanent rolls not mentioned in roles and responsibility letter. Is this fine ? M attaching the offer letter as well in work history section.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Its been mentioned as 40 hours of minimum effective hour per week in my offer/appointment letter from company. And also permanent rolls has been mentioned in offer letter.

Effective hours worked and permanent rolls not mentioned in roles and responsibility letter. Is this fine ? M attaching the offer letter as well in work history section.
It is better to have this detail on the reference letter. If you can prove this with other documents, then, IMO, that's fine too!

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is better to have this detail on the reference letter. If you can prove this with other documents, then, IMO, that's fine too!
Thanks Raj, My offer letter is of 10 pages. Better I will highlight that part where permanent rolls and no. of hours mentioned and then scan. By this, it will be clearly visible to visa officer.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
My wife as Main applicant is going apply for EE.
One year back we applied for visitor visa, And I showed my wife as house wife as we were not having the experience certificates from her old employer.

Now my question are
1) As she has UCI number allocated, Which will be mentioned in EE file, So Now if we show her work experience for old duration (which was not shown in old visitor visa application). Will it be treated as mis-representation.

2) Do we need to add any explanation letter, why we have not added work experience details in visitor visa application.

Asivad and seniors, Please guide.

Narinder

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
I need URGENT advice, I just did my upfront medical exam yesterday and i chose the Class WORKER & NON-EDE,... but today i read online that some people got rejected by CIC because worker class used for "temporary residence" applicants and not FWSP or permanent resident applications.
Is this true? will I get rejected by CIC when i upload my medical form?

Should I have used "Family Class & EDE" please help me !!!!!!! (Please note that I am a single Applicant for FSWP, outland)
HAs anyone gotten their FSWP application approved with "WORKER & NON EDE" Medicals done????

deepcan

Oct 20, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you lived at an address, you have to mention it - completely. Street/City names alone won't budge. OINP application form does not prompt you to mention any addresses. Its only for your post ITA application.
Thanks Raj
This clears that I can apply for OINP. I had over 400 score but was not creating profile due to this fear.

One more thing please.
If I get to post ITA stage, do we have to fill addresses online or fill the form manually and then upload it.
If it is online, will the form be successfully uploaded if I leave flat/house no data blank.
Pls guide what can I do in such a case to avoid rejection, as still I am not able to figure out address.
All seniors, pls advice what can be the solution for my case. I have all the documents ready but only this problem is haunting me. Last time it was offline and I chose not to misrepresent, so just did this way to be as truthful as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi

Can someone please list the main things that need to be included in a job offer letter for a job that I've been already working for 3 years with LMO?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
LizzyBob said:
I need URGENT advice, I just did my upfront medical exam yesterday and i chose the Class WORKER & NON-EDE,... but today i read online that some people got rejected by CIC because worker class used for "temporary residence" applicants and not FWSP or permanent resident applications.
Is this true? will I get rejected by CIC when i upload my medical form?

Should I have used "Family Class & EDE" please help me !!!!!!! (Please note that I am a single Applicant for FSWP, outland)
HAs anyone gotten their FSWP application approved with "WORKER & NON EDE" Medicals done????
You are good to go! Many people have gone through the process successfully with worker - non EDE.

Good luck with your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nsbhullar said:
My wife as Main applicant is going apply for EE.
One year back we applied for visitor visa, And I showed my wife as house wife as we were not having the experience certificates from her old employer.

Now my question are
1) As she has UCI number allocated, Which will be mentioned in EE file, So Now if we show her work experience for old duration (which was not shown in old visitor visa application). Will it be treated as mis-representation.

No

2) Do we need to add any explanation letter, why we have not added work experience details in visitor visa application.

No

Asivad and seniors, Please guide.

Narinder

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
Hi Friends

Please help me with below queries.

WHEN ECA is done from WES and Ielts is with me then what is next step?

What is come to canada tool ?

how they judge whom to give ITA?

What is come to canada tool?

What is sign in partner and GCKey ?

chins.jain

Feb 7, 2016
Hi there,

I have received an ITA for Canada PR. Can someone please let me know the consolidated list of documents that needs to be sent to complete the application.

Appreciate quick help.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chins.jain said:
Hi there,

I have received an ITA for Canada PR. Can someone please let me know the consolidated list of documents that needs to be sent to complete the application.

Appreciate quick help.
I have the same concern. I received ITA few minutes ago but I'm not sure if I'm having technical issues as I cannot see Modify or Update button and the status is locked as Transmitted.
How do I generate questionnaire to proceed with my application?
Thanks

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audrey888 said:
I have the same concern. I received ITA few minutes ago but I'm not sure if I'm having technical issues as I cannot see Modify button and the status is locked as Transmitted.
How do I generate questionnaire to proceed with my application?
Thanks
When you first login to your MyCIC on your home page, you should now have an additional section that has your application.

It appears completely separate from your Express Entry profile entry.