+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mira.r said:
Hi Everyone,

I am currently at 450 points. I will complete two years in June with my current employer. I was wondering if my points would go up (addition of 13 points for 2 years of work experience) post June.

Thank you!
Yes your points would go up.

Use the CRS tool to calculate the increase exactly --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnyajrawat said:
As recommended by Ontario team, I want to recreate my express entry profile

But when I am trying to create new express entry profile before removing the existing one

but i am receiving below error. Is it happening with any other of you ? :eek:

System-generated error code:66D17KIB (2016-02-05 02:42:39)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
Looks like a technical error. Give it a few hours and then try again.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
I guess i have not shared conplete detail.
I have received Ontario PNP INVITE through My CIC and have already send all documents to Ontario on 19th november, 2015.
As per OINP, they will send back whole package if my application is incomplete.. OR they will send me Acknowledgment letter on finding my documents complete.

And i have received NONE! On writing them regarding my application status on ontarionominee@ontario.ca, I have only received 'autoreply' tht we'll get back to you soon!!!
I am worried because its been 2.5 months and i have not heard from them.
You have to wait. They just started processing November applicants. As per the recent update, a Nov 5 applicant got AOR. Yours is in the queue and hopefully, OINP will process all November applicants within this month.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zey said:
Hello everybody I am sure my question was answered before but I want to learn the updated or actual information if there was some changed..
For application express entry skilled worker , CIC accept only General IELTS score or they may accept Academic IELTS score....
If we will apply with Academic scores will it be rejected?

thanks for your respond

Zey
Academic IELTS is NOT accepted for EE. It MUST be general. If you apply with academic, of course, a rejection will follow.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Could somebody help me how to pay fees for Germany police verification certificate from India, preferably online?

Its 13 Euros, I have got the document attested by the German Consulate, India. But need to pay the fee and send the document to them.

Thanks
Claire

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
I just received my IELTS score: L- 8.5, R - 8.5, S- 8.5, W-7.5. I am the main applicant.

Will this score give me the maximum points for language testing, or should I retake the test for the writing part?
I disagree with the Writing score, because I believe I wrote it better than 7.5 and I could appeal, but I wonder if it's worth it. I am barely getting all the necessary points together, since I have no relatives or previous experience in Canada. For me EVERY point matters, and if I could maximize my number of points, I could retake the IELTS. Please let me know.

Oh, and my husband (secondary applicant) received the following score: L - 7, R - 8, S-6, W- 6. As far as I remember, that's enough to get max points in this area, but I'd like to double check.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvmkr said:
I just received my IELTS score: L- 8.5, R - 8.5, S- 8.5, W-7.5. I am the main applicant.

Will this score give me the maximum points for language testing, or should I retake the test for the writing part?
I disagree with the Writing score, because I believe I wrote it better than 7.5 and I could appeal, but I wonder if it's worth it. I am barely getting all the necessary points together, since I have no relatives or previous experience in Canada. For me EVERY point matters, and if I could maximize my number of points, I could retake the IELTS. Please let me know.

Oh, and my husband (secondary applicant) received the following score: L - 7, R - 8, S-6, W- 6. As far as I remember, that's enough to get max points in this area, but I'd like to double check.
You have scored CLB-9 overall and hence you will be getting maximum points for language. Congrats!

Your spouse currently gets 14 points for language. If he gets a CLB-9 too, then he'll get 20 points.

Calculate your CRS using this tool ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Wow, that's cool, thank you for your answer and for the link. I got 431 pts in our current situation. Do you think we have a chance?

rajkamalmohanram said:
You have scored CLB-9 overall and hence you will be getting maximum points for language. Congrats!

Your spouse currently gets 14 points for language. If he gets a CLB-9 too, then he'll get 20 points.

Calculate your CRS using this tool ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvmkr said:
Wow, that's cool, thank you for your answer and for the link. I got 431 pts in our current situation. Do you think we have a chance?
No, IMO. The scores haven't come below 450 and there is no reason it will come down to the 430's anytime in the near future.

So, try to secure a PNP. Since you have 400 + CRS, you are entitled to get a PT (Notification of Interest) from Ontario. You can then apply to them to be considered for nomination. Once you accept the nomination, 600 points would be added to your CRS that practically guarantees you an ITA in the next draw. You can then submit a PR application to CIC.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
mvmkr said:

Really impressive scores as u are at Par with CLB 9. (L8, S7, R7,W,7) so u are good to go but have to opt for PNP. Ontario seems a good choice but their processing times are around 4-5 months at least. In the end, patience is the name of the game for immigration.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Thank you - I appreciate your help and advice :)

alee667 said:
Really impressive scores as u are at Par with CLB 9. (L8, S7, R7,W,7) so u are good to go but have to opt for PNP. Ontario seems a good choice but their processing times are around 4-5 months at least. In the end, patience is the name of the game for immigration.

Feb 5, 2016
alee667 said:
Hey, nice to see you bro. I am from Karachi, can we WhatsApp? +92-345-3311999

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My questions may have been asked and answered but I hope you can kindly help me with these questions:

1) Does foreign work experience have to be in the same NOC code as my Canadian work experience? I have 2 years of foreign work experience in NOC 4021. I am going to finish one year of Canadian work experience in NOC 4212. I wonder if I can get points for 2 years of foreign work experience if it is different from my current job's NOC code.

2) Spouse's Canadian work experience: My husband worked for 10 months in NOC 2251, was laid off, and then worked for another company in a different profession. He has been working in NOC 5242 for 10 months now. Is he qualified for 1 year of Canadian work experience (by combining two jobs in two NOC codes) or should we wait until he has at least 12 months of experience in one NOC code which is his current job?

Thank you so much in advance for your support! Good luck everyone!

nazsalahova

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Everybody,

Wish all of you to receive the positive results in short period of time.

I have a quick question regarding Express Entry. I landed in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker a year ago, and back then in this forum there was a very nice excel spreadsheet where hundreds of applicants entered their immigration profile details, which helped other applicants to analyze the entire process. Now, I am trying to help a friend of my to apply for Express Entry and that spreadsheet helped me soooo much when I was applying. Is there a similar one prepared for Express Entry as well? If, yes can you please, copy at least the link of the topic and I will look for it there.

Thanks a lot

Naz