+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
HELP :eek:

I received my transcripts today after 2 months from Pune univ.. and unfortunately.. the envelope was not signed or stamped by Pune Univ.
Will WES accept these transcripts ??????

I cannot go through the hassle of waiting another few months or sitting for hours at the univ to get this done as i dont even stay in Pune :(

PLEASE HELP..

vanthle

Aug 10, 2015
snigdha1987 said:
HELP :eek:

I received my transcripts today after 2 months from Pune univ.. and unfortunately.. the envelope was not signed or stamped by Pune Univ.
Will WES accept these transcripts ??????

I cannot go through the hassle of waiting another few months or sitting for hours at the univ to get this done as i dont even stay in Pune :(

PLEASE HELP..
No they wont accept without signature and stamp on the envelope
"If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES."

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi raj.

I meant to ask-

As an applicants form can be in a pool for a maximum period of 1 year. Do the Provinces also have same system at there level(for PNP applicants)?

Regards

divyacha

Aug 20, 2015
Hi,
I created my express entry profile yesterday as well as registered in Job bank but my profile still say Job bank:pending and Application status: pending additional criteria. How much time does it usually take for profile to get "Open"

Thanks

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys, I have an India PCC which I got in Nov 2014.
As per my knowledge cic does accepts pcc which is valid for 3 months. (If I am wrong could you please rectify me)
My question is if I will get an ITA this month can I send the same pcc which I got in Nov 2014 ?
If not, Can I send the same and explain them that I have already applied for a new one and will send later with the application receipt.
Will that work ?
or is there any other suggestion for this ?

Anyone had same scenario ? What was your solution ?

Appreciating your valuable suggestion.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pravatmail said:
Hi Guys, I have an India PCC which I got in Nov 2014.
As per my knowledge cic does accepts pcc which is valid for 3 months. (If I am wrong could you please rectify me)
My question is if I will get an ITA this month can I send the same pcc which I got in Nov 2014 ?
If not, Can I send the same and explain them that I have already applied for a new one and will send later with the application receipt.
Will that work ?
or is there any other suggestion for this ?

Anyone had same scenario ? What was your solution ?

Appreciating your valuable suggestion.
The validity of the PCC of your home country is 6 months, and not 3. So, if you think you'll get your ITA in 4 or 5 months, you can start working on getting a new PCC

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Himalaya1 said:
Hi raj.

I meant to ask-

As an applicants form can be in a pool for a maximum period of 1 year. Do the Provinces also have same system at there level(for PNP applicants)?

Regards
After a province issues you a nomination, I think you have some time to accept it (45 days?? I'm not sure). If you don't accept the nomination in that period, it expires, I think..

Others, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
divyacha said:
Hi,
I created my express entry profile yesterday as well as registered in Job bank but my profile still say Job bank:pending and Application status: pending additional criteria. How much time does it usually take for profile to get "Open"

Thanks
It took about 24 hours for my profile

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
The validity of the PCC of your home country is 6 months, and not 3. So, if you think you'll get your ITA in 4 or 5 months, you can start working on getting a new PCC
Thanks for your suggestion.

I am hoping to get an ITA in next draw. In that case I may need 1 month time to get a new pcc from India.
Can I apply PR with my old pcc with explanation and send them new pcc afterwards ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pravatmail said:
Thanks for your suggestion.

I am hoping to get an ITA in next draw. In that case I may need 1 month time to get a new pcc from India.
Can I apply PR with my old pcc with explanation and send them new pcc afterwards ?
You cannot use your old PCC. I strongly suggest you to get one immediately. If you cannot get one in time, I think you can add a LOE and tell them. I think Asivad would be able to answer this better

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys

I have a question if anybody can help

What they do in review of eligibility?
How long it takes ?

Thanks in advance

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
sharma1990 said:
Hello guys

I have a question if anybody can help

What they do in review of eligibility?
How long it takes ?

Thanks in advance
Hello,

any body has done medical tests up-front under CEC Category?

for me and spouse: Non-EDE/worker
is that will be accepted by CIC and do u have some idea?

Thanks

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drkv78 said:
Hello,

any body has done medical tests up-front under CEC Category?

for me and spouse: Non-EDE/worker
is that will be accepted by CIC and do u have some idea?

Thanks
I have done medical test under CEC category
For me and my spouse but its EDE/FAMILY

ssengo1982

Aug 20, 2015
Hello - I have just filled out the Express Entry forms and was told "Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Not Met". then I noticed the mistake that I didn't update spouse IELTS details. I am not able to edit now that it shown only "VIEW FORM". Do I need to create a new profile again? Anyone overcome this situation?

Thanks,
ssengo.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssengo1982 said:
Hello - I have just filled out the Express Entry forms and was told "Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Not Met". then I noticed the mistake that I didn't update spouse IELTS details. I am not able to edit now that it shown only "VIEW FORM". Do I need to create a new profile again? Anyone overcome this situation?

Thanks,
ssengo.
you have to make new one i guess ....i dont think you can edit it now ....