+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
If you get an ITA before July then you can proceed with submission. You can make the profile with the name on your passport. When your name changes, you can raise a CSE and update your name and passport and submit the marriage certifictae showing the reason for the name change.

There will be no issues if your name on your IELTS, ECA ets is your maiden name as long as you have your marriage certificate on record.

Thank you so much.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Which is better to get ECA, WES or IQAS? Some says IQAS eveluates curriculum with 3 year degree while WES gives 2 years evaluation only.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Which is better to get ECA, WES or IQAS? Some says IQAS eveluates curriculum with 3 year degree while WES gives 2 years evaluation only.
Depends on your degrees and univeristy.

rahulbharath

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Friends, I did MBA from Welingkar's college, Mumbai, but it is not recognized by WES. Should I try ECA from any other institutes? Any suggestions.
Can I suggest you write to multiple ECA institutes? I am from India and I know Welignkar is not a degree mill.. I am sure some ECA institute will assess it for you. All the best.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Depends on your degrees and univeristy.

What if I get ECA at WES and IQAS? And I first use the WES result that evaluated me with 2 year diploma in making my express entry profile and later on receive my result at IQAS that evaluated me with 3 year program. Can i still change my ECA from 2 years to 3 years at my express entry profile?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
What if I get ECA at WES and IQAS? And I first use the WES result that evaluated me with 2 year diploma in making my express entry profile and later on receive my result at IQAS that evaluated me with 3 year program. Can i still change my ECA from 2 years to 3 years at my express entry profile?
Technically, you can add one degree now and create EE and later on you can add one more. This is what I did. Before ITA, you can change, but after ITA you should not.

Mar 10, 2018
Hello every one!!!
I am main applicant of our express entry file... on my bank pass book my address is showing before marriage but on my passport I have current address after marriage. Is there any problem when we show our funds???

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello every one!!!
I am main applicant of our express entry file... on my bank pass book my address is showing before marriage but on my passport I have current address after marriage. Is there any problem when we show our funds???
This is not a problem as you will mention your address history and you can easily prove that account. On a side note, changing of address is just a two-day job. Why can't you get it done?

Mar 10, 2018
This is not a problem as you will mention your address history and you can easily prove that account. On a side note, changing of address is just a two-day job. Why can't you get it done?
Thanks for reply
actually they are asking adhaar card for changing address but on my adhaar card address is also different. But I have time I will change first my adhaar card adress then in bank. any ways thank you for your response

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hello every one!!!
You will not face any problem when you show your funds. It is completely ok if addresses are different.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi friends,
I am a Software Engineer and created my EE with interest for OINP under the NOC 2173. My CRs is 383 and is coming down to 373 this June.
Since, OINP does not seem to issue NOI below 400, I am to try other posiible provinces.
The possibilities are MPNP, SINP and Nova Scotia. But Software Engineer (NOC 2173) is a regulated occupation requiring license in these provinces.
During my long career , my designation changed from Software Engineer,Senior Software Engineer to Tech lead and Architect.
But most of the job duities I have performed come under application developer as well. In fact when I compare the NOC duties with the duties I have performed so far, it's more like application developer.
But in the CIC web site, they have given some sample designations under 2174 (Application developer). This list does not have the designation "Software Engineer"

Would it be an issue if I change my NOC as application developer (NOC 2174) in my EE profile and also do the same when I apply for other PNPs.
This would also take away the requirement to obtain the licensing requirement for PNPs.
My worry is all my previous designations are "Sofware Engineer", Senior Software Engineer" etc.
Would this be a problem ?
Your kind help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Technically, you can add one degree now and create EE and later on you can add one more. This is what I did. Before ITA, you can change, but after ITA you should not.
Is it ok if wha
Thank you so much. I will get ECA to both WES and IQAS. Hopefully IQAS will evaluate me with 3 year program so i can update my profile later on.

Cesar Andino

Mar 14, 2018
Honduras
Hi! I'm from Honduras and recevied my ITA on February 17th. For my documents not issued in English I already have certified translations and affidavits for all of them done by the Honduran Ministry of Foreign affairs but they didnt provide any certified copies of the original spanish documents. My question is, do I need to get a certified copies of the original Spanish documents or can I just scan and upload the originals?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello, I am married and haven't change my surname at my passport. Still using my maiden name. Can I use it to my express entry profile and after ITA? Will the marriage contract suffice for the PR process?