+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I did my Masters in Northwestern Polytechnic University, California USA. But at the time of my graduation it lost recognition from DOE(Department of Education), USA.
As I started applying for Express entry, I applied for WES to Evaluate my Masters degree. I got reply from them that we are not accepting any documents from NPU currently. They refunded my money.

What should I do?
Is there any alternative process?
Is there any Certified Organization to get my ECA done?

Help me please!

Thanks in Advance..
Peace.
Did you apply from another evaluation organization? I am in same boat. Thank you.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,
While filling the express entry profile they are not asking any info of children like names,passport no.s etc just the number of dependents ..is this fine or am I missing something ?

Also I have misplaced the wes eca hardcopy ..will I need it at later stage if I get ita ? Should I order another hard-copy or the email pdf will do ?

Thanks !
To answer your first question: there is no need to mention dependent's passport details in Express Entry. Only wife's name and count of members including primary applicant is enough. you are not missing anything.

To answer your second question: The ECA hard copy is mandatory once you submit your documents post ITA. Would request you to get hard copy again from WES.

Reactions: WoundedTiger

sharma_vidhyut

Nov 27, 2017
Got NOI from Ontario yesterday night IST....NOC 2283...CRS 435...profile created on Jan 13th 2018..!!
Anybody in the same boat (CRS score +-2 or 3 from mine who got the NOI)?? What you guys say about it. I feel with the rest of the year still open...score will fall for at least once below 440 where we have a chance to get direct ITA. Moreover, it's a painful process of over 6-7 months excluding NOI process.
But, senior members please suggest..!!

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
I have been working in my current organization for last 8 years. During these time i have promoted 2 times and my designation has also changed both times. I have created separate entry for same organization according my designation in EE profile. Is it OK?? Shall i need to submit separate Reference letter for all these separate entry or One latest letter is good enough? i have only latest reference letter with latest responsibility mentioning my all previous promotion history. It's difficult to get previous designation wise reference letter.

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Got NOI from Ontario yesterday night IST....NOC 2283...CRS 435...profile created on Jan 13th 2018..!!
Anybody in the same boat (CRS score +-2 or 3 from mine who got the NOI)?? What you guys say about it. I feel with the rest of the year still open...score will fall for at least once below 440 where we have a chance to get direct ITA. Moreover, it's a painful process of over 6-7 months excluding NOI process.
But, senior members please suggest..!!
you can wait until the CRS will definitely drop. If I would have received it, I will never leave this opportunity.

I am not being rude here but, nobody is senior or junior here. Everybody has his own experiences and trying to help here on forums without any charge. You can refer usernames in future, and then We will not respond to your queries.

Reactions: sharma_vidhyut

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
To answer your first question: there is no need to mention dependent's passport details in Express Entry. Only wife's name and count of members including primary applicant is enough. you are not missing anything.

To answer your second question: The ECA hard copy is mandatory once you submit your documents post ITA. Would request you to get hard copy again from WES.
No the WES ECA hard copy isn't mandatory, the soft copy can be uploaded.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I have been working in my current organization for last 8 years. During these time i have promoted 2 times and my designation has also changed both times. I have created separate entry for same organization according my designation in EE profile. Is it OK?? Shall i need to submit separate Reference letter for all these separate entry or One latest letter is good enough? i have only latest reference letter with latest responsibility mentioning my all previous promotion history. It's difficult to get previous designation wise reference letter.
All this doesn't matter- What matters is your NOC Code. If your NOC Code is the same for these 8 years, please provide 1 letter with breakdown in roles/ranks/designations. The roles and responsibilities should be aligned to your NOC Code.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
but it is required when they ask for original documents submission at VFS. At that time the hard copy works that you received from WES. if you try to color printout, you can get into a situation.
What’re you talking about- Express Entry is completely online, and the softcopy is more than enough.

sharma_vidhyut

Nov 27, 2017
you can wait until the CRS will definitely drop. If I would have received it, I will never leave this opportunity.

I am not being rude here but, nobody is senior or junior here. Everybody has his own experiences and trying to help here on forums without any charge. You can refer usernames in future, and then We will not respond to your queries.
Lolzz...yeah sure..by senior i meant more experienced than me..;)
Regarding the NOI, I am in a dilemma...I do not want to be constrained in a province.
But please let me know if you know for how long we can hold this expression of interest letter. Does it have an expiry period?

akshaygadgil

Feb 5, 2018
H
Hi all,

Is there a WhatsApp group with people beginning to apply now? I will be submitting my application for ECA and would like to connect with people who are in the same stage or have already done the ECA...

Thanks!
Hi, even I am planning to submit my ECA soon, hopefully plan to submit express entry in coming 2 months. IELTS is done, submitted marksheets for attestation at university in order to send for ECA. How about you?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello @TanakaM and to those who are experts here, is it okay to apply to a province eventhough your work experience is not in their in demand list? I am qualified, score is 71/100 but my experience is not in demand.
Also which province is the faster one to give nomination? MPNP, NBPNP or Nova Scotia?

Hoping for your reply. Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
What’re you talking about- Express Entry is completely online, and the softcopy is more than enough.
Apologies, one of my friend who is in Alberta has guided me and I am strictly taking care of all hard copies. Maybe he doesn't know the new process. I will delete my comment.

Reactions: Jakev
Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends and Experts-

Currently I am in US and have received my COPR. I am planning to go to the Peace Bridge(Buffalo) or Rainbow Bridge(Niagara) to complete my landing formalities.
I have a couple of queries:
  1. What documents should I carry?
  2. Is there a template for the Accompanying Goods and Goods to follow list? Or is there a form that I need to fill.
  3. Any other details I need to know for the land crossing? Which one is a better place. What time do I need to reach. Any other details will be really helpful.
Thanks

Last edited:

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hi all,
I have Canadian experience of one year actually its bit confusing.let me explain

First job-- 27 dec 2016- March 10, 2017
There is gap of 10 days in between them
Second job-- 20 March, 2017- 29 Dec, 2017

Please tell me this counted as complete one year or not for express entry
anyone, please suggest me something

CS Deepthi

Jan 9, 2018
Dear All,

I have submitted my Bachelor degree transcript to WES and it is under process. Will WES accept if I submit Masters degree transcript after 2 months? ( As I was informed that I will receive my certificate after 2 months).

If we are creating EE profile as my husband as the main applicant, Is it necessary to show my experience as I have 4+years of experience in administration sector? will it make any difference in points?

Thanks