+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Satnamsingh

Mar 23, 2014
Hi,

1- Yes, the EE profile can be updated at any time. It is only locked after you get an ITA.
2- No. Dont worry about this at all. Post-ITA, you will only need to give details of what you were doing in the past 10 years.
Spouse - Nothing. Say she has no work experience.
3- No, only post-secondary education is required.

All the best
Thanks a lot for your reply :)

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

1- Yes, the EE profile can be updated at any time. It is only locked after you get an ITA.
2- No. Dont worry about this at all. Post-ITA, you will only need to give details of what you were doing in the past 10 years.
Spouse - Nothing. Say she has no work experience.
3- No, only post-secondary education is required.

All the best
Can i use WES pdf to start EE ?

Dec 19, 2017
Hello
This question is for my Indian fellows!
Is Post graduate certificate of 6 months from IGNOU is accepted by WES as a Post graduate certificate ?

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hello .. I have a question regarding relatives in canada.. I have an uncle who is a canadian citizen but he's living outside of canada. So when they asked about relatives I answered no .. did I do the right thing?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello .. I have a question regarding relatives in canada.. I have an uncle who is a canadian citizen but he's living outside of canada. So when they asked about relatives I answered no .. did I do the right thing?
Hi,

Yes, its ok to say no. You do not need to declare extended family.

However, if you wanted to claim eligibility points you would need to answer yes.

regards

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi,

Yes, its ok to say no. You do not need to declare extended family.

However, if you wanted to claim eligibility points you would need to answer yes.

regards
Hi .. thank you for your reply.. can I claim points even though my uncle is living outside of canada? I thought that they only give points if the relative is inside canada

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi .. thank you for your reply.. can I claim points even though my uncle is living outside of canada? I thought that they only give points if the relative is inside canada
Yes, they need to have a Canadian address and have bills. However, they dont have to be living there 24-7.

regards

Ahmed Hussain

Jan 10, 2018
Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question? Do you mean you want to apply (and include your family in your application), but only you would come to Canada and get established? This is possible. BUT, your family would have to come before the medicals expire in one year, or passport expiry, which ever comes first. If they do not come to Canada by that time, you would have to go through sponsorship of them. Hope this makes sense.
I want to know about proof of funds in such a scenario. I have a wife and kid so total 3 family members. What if I want to go single without my family? Do I still need to show funds for 3 people or minimum funds for a single person is enough.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I want to know about proof of funds in such a scenario. I have a wife and kid so total 3 family members. What if I want to go single without my family? Do I still need to show funds for 3 people or minimum funds for a single person is enough.
You need to show proof of funds for all your family members, regardless of whether they are accompanying you or not.

regards

Reactions: Ahmed Hussain

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Guys

I am very not sure what to do right now.
My 1 year of experience that is needed for CEC will be made by the end of this February. and I have believed that I would be okay to quit my job and go back to see my family in hometown while on EE process. I know I dont need POF for CEC but I have enough funds (more than 13000) in my account for the safe side.

But recently my agency advised me to stay on my job and keep it on by the time I am landing just in case something unfortune would happen due to my job quit.

I have been calling to multiple agencies about the same issue and all of them except my agency said no problem to quit my job. Anyone gone through the similar case? Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys

I am very not sure what to do right now.
My 1 year of experience that is needed for CEC will be made by the end of this February. and I have believed that I would be okay to quit my job and go back to see my family in hometown while on EE process. I know I dont need POF for CEC but I have enough funds (more than 13000) in my account for the safe side.

But recently my agency advised me to stay on my job and keep it on by the time I am landing just in case something unfortune would happen due to my job quit.

I have been calling to multiple agencies about the same issue and all of them except my agency said no problem to quit my job. Anyone gone through the similar case? Thank you.
As far as I know, you can quit your job after you have 1 year. Perhaps what your agent is saying is take your experience to 1 year and 1 month or so, so that you are not right on the line.

regards