+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Skilled Worker Noc

supergir11

Feb 21, 2017
Hi There,

I would like to ask if my NOC needs to be in one NOC(or more than one) for the past 6 years to receive the points in both CRS and skill worker factor points.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

I would like to ask if my NOC needs to be in one NOC(or more than one) for the past 6 years to receive the points in both CRS and skill worker factor points.
To receive CRS points you can use more than one NOC as long as you meet the minimum requirement of a year of continuous work experience under your Primary NOC.

For points under the six selection factors you can only use your Primary NOC.

supergir11

Feb 21, 2017
To receive CRS points you can use more than one NOC as long as you meet the minimum requirement of a year of continuous work experience under your Primary NOC.

For points under the six selection factors you can only use your Primary NOC.
Thank you for the prompt reply.

so to consider the 15 points in the six selection factor it needs to be in the same noc within the past 10 years correct? and the primary noc is this the last job I have or the one am using to apply for?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the prompt reply.

so to consider the 15 points in the six selection factor it needs to be in the same noc within the past 10 years correct? and the primary noc is this the last job I have or the one am using to apply for?
1 - Correct.
2 - Whichever NOC you're choosing as your Primary one.