+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile with OINP NOI Became Ineligible after updating

SIbiTurv

Sep 2, 2020
I had recently updated a job in my work experience on my EE profile (valid with a score assigned) however as soon as I updated it, I received a message saying the profile in ineligible. I updated the job because I resigned from it recently so had to update the new time period in it. However, I forgot to update the minimum funds field (which has changed since I created the profile) so the old value went ahead, hence I believe it got ineligible.

The problem I face is that I had received OINP NOI on this profile which is now ineligible!

How do I proceed from here? Do I create a new EE Profile or ask IRCC to rectify my mistake?

aravind230395

Jan 24, 2023
I had recently updated a job in my work experience on my EE profile (valid with a score assigned) however as soon as I updated it, I received a message saying the profile in ineligible. I updated the job because I resigned from it recently so had to update the new time period in it. However, I forgot to update the minimum funds field (which has changed since I created the profile) so the old value went ahead, hence I believe it got ineligible.

The problem I face is that I had received OINP NOI on this profile which is now ineligible!

How do I proceed from here? Do I create a new EE Profile or ask IRCC to rectify my mistake?
Hi
Experiencing similar situation.
How you sorted the issue .
Kindly advice.
Thank you

RG_2023

Apr 30, 2023
Hi
Experiencing similar situation.
How you sorted the issue .
Kindly advice.
Thank you
Hi,

Have you been able to resolve it. I have a very similar situation. Profile now ineligible after updating spouse's IELTS. I'm AR (post ITA) for SINP. My minimum funds is also above IRCC limit so there's no issue there.

Kindly advise how you went about yours.

ShahanazM

May 23, 2023
Hi,
I have recently deleted my Spouse work history by mistake. My EE profile is shown as Ineligible now. I have already received NOI from Ontario. What can I do now in this scenario?. Is it possible to correct the mistake and make the profile eligible? Kindly Advise.