+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry NOC 0111

aliakberbabat

Aug 25, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
I have completed ACCA and applied for immigration under NOC 0111, my CRS score is 374, what are the chances of getting Provincial Nomination?? I dont have any connection in Manitoba so cannot apply there.. What are the chances in Price Edward Island... Got score of 62... Also how can we get job offer if we are not living in Canada?? or any other way to increase CRS score??

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I have completed ACCA and applied for immigration under NOC 0111, my CRS score is 374, what are the chances of getting Provincial Nomination?? I dont have any connection in Manitoba so cannot apply there.. What are the chances in Price Edward Island... Got score of 62... Also how can we get job offer if we are not living in Canada?? or any other way to increase CRS score??
Other ways to increase CRS scores outside of provincial nominations include:

1. Retake language tests to aim for higher scores if you are below the maximum in any of the four areas.

2. Get your spouse’s education verified through WES or U of Toronto, if applicable.

3. Learn sufficient French to score at the Intermediate level on the TEF. This alone, while challenging, will provide a stronger chance of receiving an invitation to apply from Ontario’s program, as they favour those with French language skills.