+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Medicals - Calcified Granuloma

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hi Folks,

I hope you all are doing good.

I received my ITA last week and finished my medicals. I received a call from the doctor again asking me to come back.

She told me that I've a small 5mm calcified ganuloma and told that this doesn't affect immigration. Just that she wanted me to consult my family doctor for future medical references. This is what the report says:

"There is a 5mm nodular density projected over the left mid lung compatible with a calcified granuloma.
The lungs and pleural surfaces are otherwise clear.
The cardiopericardiac silhouette and mediastinal contours are within normal limits.
Likely calcified franuloma in the left mid lung. No findings to indicate active pulmonary TB.
Grading 3.1"

Just wondering if everything is ok. I understand everything depends on the Visa Offier but bit tensed (human nature) :)

Please advise.

Thanks for the response.

Kumar Rohit

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Folks,

I received my ITA last week and finished my medicals. I received a call from the doctor again asking me to come back.

She told me that I've a small 5mm calcified ganuloma and told that this doesn't affect immigration. Just that she wanted me to consult my family doctor for future medical references. This is what the report says:

"There is a 5mm nodular density projected over the left mid lung compatible with a calcified granuloma.
The cardiopericardiac silhouette and mediastinal contours are within normal limits.
Likely calcified franuloma in the left mid lung. No findings to indicate active pulmonary TB.
Grading 3.1"

Just wondering if everything is ok. I understand everything depends on the Visa Offier but bit tensed (human nature) :)

Please advise.

Thanks for the response.
Hi Vaishnav,

My wife has also got same report as yours. Did you make any progess in the PR process? Also, are you going under tests suggested by CIC?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Rohit

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi Folks,

Grading 3.1"

Please advise.

Thanks for the response.
Hi Vaishnav

Even my medical report says the same thing.
Were any additional test required or its good to go for PR process?

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi Vaishnav,

My wife has also got same report as yours. Did you make any progess in the PR process? Also, are you going under tests suggested by CIC?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Rohit
Hi Rohit

Even my medical report says the same thing.
Were any additional test required or its good to go for PR process?

Mandeep76

Dec 7, 2019
Hi Folks,

Grading 3.1"

Please advise.

Thanks for the response.
Hi,
I had chest x-ray for express entry medical and the report says that 3mm calcified granuloma, but no evidence of active tb.
And i never had it. Its just been 1 year and 1 month i also did medical exam for work permit but i never had any issue.
But i am so worried cic ask for further test?

Mandeep76

Dec 7, 2019
Hi ,
Anybody suggest is there any issue in express entry pr if in medical exam there is 3mm granuloma in hilium but no evidence of tb.
Please suggest

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
hello plz reply did medicals got clear??? . i also got nodule in lungs and doctor told me nothing serious but need to visit family doctor ??

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hi
I also have nodule.. i appeared for 2nd xray and the report says, "that nodule size is same as before hence it is re assurance however excat cause is unknown". Do you think it will be accepted by immigration? What does your report say?