+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
On behalf of my cousin,I would like to know about the medical tests.Can someone get rejected because of medicals?Which are the tests involved?
As far as i know, the person can only be rejected in medical examination under the following 2 conditions:

• If the person get into Canada and requires an excessive amount of health services proffered by Canadian government
  • If the aspiring immigrant is suffering from a disease that can affect the health of general public.
Coming to the latter part of the question, following are the medical test a person needs to go through while they apply for Canada immigration:

• X-rays of chest
  • Urine Tests
  • Blood test for HIV and Syphilis
  • Physical Examination
The medical examination is usually to check out the physical and mental stability. It is expected to submitted within 30 days of receiving information from the visa office.

Hope the things become clear from the same.

Anonymous456

Aug 27, 2019
Hi I had submitted my profile 7 days back but I was checking my EE and forgot to save and exit. it was showing current status = "update pending". there was a draw today, my profile was still active for the draw?

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have received an ita with score of 459.
Now I have received an higher evaluation of my degree which will increase my score to 466.
Can I update my profile now ?
Your profile would be locked for any changes as you have received an ITA. You can only update the profile once you decline the ITA and return to the Express Entry pool again.

Congrats for the ITA!!

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Thanks
As far as i know, the person can only be rejected in medical examination under the following 2 conditions:

• If the person get into Canada and requires an excessive amount of health services proffered by Canadian government
  • If the aspiring immigrant is suffering from a disease that can affect the health of general public.
Coming to the latter part of the question, following are the medical test a person needs to go through while they apply for Canada immigration:

• X-rays of chest
  • Urine Tests
  • Blood test for HIV and Syphilis
  • Physical Examination
The medical examination is usually to check out the physical and mental stability. It is expected to submitted within 30 days of receiving information from the visa office.

Hope the things become clear from the same.
ank you

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi guys! I am already in canada and has a work permit and a full-time job offer but I do not need LMIA because it is on postgrad work permit, am I gonna get points for my job offer?

I am applying through FSW cos I don’t have a year work experience in Canada after work permit yet.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
My spouse is not claiming any points for work experience. But under work history, I selected option yes and submitted the work experience documents ( non Canadian exp) for my spouse. Will this affect the application or timeline ?
Most probably it would be ignored as it doesn't fetch any points.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
If I do a distance learning program from a Canadian university, it is valid for PR purpose?
Thanks

enatial18

Sep 8, 2019
Hi!
Thank you for this article. I am actually on the thinking of creating my EE profile but I have a few questions. I really hope someone in here can answer these:
1. How many times can you create an EE profile after found ineligible (you already have an EE profile number from the first one)
2. I worked before in US under J1 visa (under Alliance Abroad Group -an agency/sponsor), can I write that in my employment before instead of the specific schools I worked under it?
3. Whenever I try to sign in in Job bank it always asks for social number. How can I have it when I am still just applying to go to Canada?
4. Does the system accept 2nd or 3rd relatives? the CIC only says uncle or aunt etc.. but didnt specify it
5. I worked in some agency before for only 2-3 months... Should I include it in my profile given I have forgotten all contacts from it and I cannot prove it anymore?
Please please I hope someone can help me. Thanks

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hello
Can somebody tell if we can show mutual funds as pof?
And is 9 lacs enough for two people?
And in my ee profile i have mentioned cad 16000 and if due to currency fluctuations if value come down from cad 16000 but not below minimum requirement then will it matter?
need urgent advice as have to submit profile by mid of sep.
Thanks

Jeevan123

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,
I am trying to update a document using IRCC webform post ITA. I am stuck at this question - "is your application being processed outside Canada"? I am not sure whether to select yes or no here. I am an Indian national but applied Canada express entry online from US (current country of residence).
I am guessing it is "no". Then if I select no, it is asking me which office is processing the application. In this case will it be new york or los Angeles? Please guide me.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi,
I am trying to update a document using IRCC webform post ITA. I am stuck at this question - "is your application being processed outside Canada"? I am not sure whether to select yes or no here. I am an Indian national but applied Canada express entry online from US (current country of residence).
I am guessing it is "no". Then if I select no, it is asking me which office is processing the application. In this case will it be new york or los Angeles? Please guide me.
I don't see this question on the webform?