+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true if your foreign education matched Canadian equivalent of Bachelors (4 year degree). They will give you 600 points?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Immigration Wizards,

I have gone through all the informative posts October 2017 onwards. You guys are just amazing. The zest of helping the needy is much beyond the appreciation.

I need your advice weather I should apply for EE or let my dream rest here. I am posting my case here & appeal you to be frank while guiding me.

Present Status: Me & my wife have applied for transcripts & authentications from respective Universities & are preparing for IELTS

About me:

Qualification: Diploma In Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE – WES Equivalent

Experience: 27 years (16 years in Manufacturing & 11 years as SAP Functional consultant) in same oraganisation.

About my wife:

Qualification: BSC (Comp. Science) from Pune University

Executive MBA (Finance) from Pune University

Experience: 15 years in various organisations

If I become a PA, I may not even qualify for EE (will get 0 points for age). Hence my wife will be PA & I will be accompanying her. Her birthday is in September & hence even she won't qualify for EE after September (I guess).

I checked how much CRS we can get through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp & it just crossed 310. Our age is letting us down.

My queries are,

1) I feel, unless we get nomination from PNP, we wont get ITA. Is it true?

2) Considering our age, how much is the probability of getting PNP nomination?

3) Should i really go ahead with the process? I don't mind risking few thousand INR for IELTS & ECA & atleast create EE profile.

Please guide
Hi,

Assuming your wife gets CLB9 in the IELTS test you will meet the minimum requirements for the FSWP. However, age is not on your side so it reduces your CRS score big time. Based on current trends it is difficult to see provinces giving you nomination based on your CRS score. Therefore, in my humble opinion is that it will be a bit of a stretch. However, as a man of faith, I believe nothing is impossible.

regards

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok my bad. I guess it was nothing.

Another question..

If I have a foreign bachelors degree (equivalent to 2 year diploma in Canada), Is it required to have that degree included in my CIC profile and also evaluated from WES in the CEC application or I can just hide that degree from the CIC application?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Ok my bad. I guess it was nothing.

Another question..

If I have a foreign bachelors degree (equivalent to 2 year diploma in Canada), Is it required to have that degree included in my CIC profile and also evaluated from WES in the CEC application or I can just hide that degree from the CIC application?
If you are not claiming any points for it you don't have to include it in the education history section. However, you have to mention it in your personal history if you have done it within the last 10 years. No evidence is required.

regards

Reactions: hell911

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
You can withdraw and submit a new profiles, no issues with that.
Hi DelPiero07,
Thanks a ton!! I went back into submitted application and did the editing. As per my ECA, the diploma was considered as secondary school diploma (2 years). Hence I had selected secondary diploma (graduation) in EE profile.
It was because, I got confused with word diploma. However after you said, I checked again and found "2 years course from technical school". I selected this, saved the application again and re-submitted the same again. Now my score is 434!! yay :D
All thanks to you Sir. Only question, I have edited the same application & re-submitted it. hope that is OK and allowed. Pl let me know.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Hi,

There is a difference in the transferable skills and your spouses education.
Does she have an ECA?
What is your highest level of education?
Hi TanakaM,
Thanks a lot for your help. The problem is sorted out. I have 2 degrees, first Diploma in electrical Engg (2 years sec school diploma as per ECA) and B.Tech. in electrical Engg (4 years bachelor degree as per ECA)
It was selection of degree type in studies section with regards to my diploma. I edited the same application & re-submitted it. Now the score being shown is 434!!
I wholeheartedly thank you :)
Just tell me if I edit & re-submit same application, is it OK?

abhijitak

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

Assuming your wife gets CLB9 in the IELTS test you will meet the minimum requirements for the FSWP. However, age is not on your side so it reduces your CRS score big time. Based on current trends it is difficult to see provinces giving you nomination based on your CRS score. Therefore, in my humble opinion is that it will be a bit of a stretch. However, as a man of faith, I believe nothing is impossible.

regards
@TanakaM,
Thanks for a straight forward reply. I rest my dream here :cool:
I hope, other experts have similar opinion.
I owe you thousands of Indian Rupees, which i probably had spent for EE profile creation ;).

Wishing you tons of enthusiasm, energy & time to continue your mission of helping/guiding the needy..

Regards

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello
I have some problem regarding POF.
Actually earlier during OINP I had shown 12 lakhs savings in bank and 7 lakhs amount of PF of my husband.
* Now I had only 7 lakhs left in my account. But I will attach PF statement also again.
Will it create problem regarding funds if I do not have minimum required funds in my account?
Urgent

andrewjoseph

Jul 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,
What to do if there is no Family name mentioned in the Passport? CIC is asking to mention all the Given Names in Family name field and leave Given Names field blank.
The problem with Province(NSNP) is we cannot leave any names field blank.
Could anyone suggest what to do.
Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello
Actually earlier during OINP I had shown 12 lakhs savings in bank and 7 lakhs amount of PF of my husband.
* Now I had only 7 lakhs left in my account. But I will attach PF statement also again.
Will it create problem regarding funds if I do not have minimum required funds in my account?
Urgent
Hi,

It ok to combine the cash in your account with the PF statements. It doesnt all have to be in the account.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello
Urgent
Hi,

It ok to combine the cash in your account with the PF statements. It doesnt all have to be in the account.

Regards