+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Yes it is the valid job offer, because it is the same employer on my work permit, and my job title is same too. It gave me 50 points for this job offer.

Also I had 454 without job offer points. That's why I am confused that whether I should decline invitation and say I don't have a job offer.

Also on CIC website it only says that it needs to be with these things only.
What makes a job offer valid under Express Entry?
Generally, a valid offer is for a job that is:

A job offer must be in writing, and must set out details of the job they are offering you, such as:

• your pay and deductions
  • your job duties
  • conditions of employment, like your hours of work.

Please suggest. Thanks

What i would do is i still leave as it is - and submit the job offer letter with out NOC number.
you should be having an email conversation with the company saying that as per the company policy we cannot provide in that way .
if you do not have this conversation on the email please send them an email and ask them to confirm via email.

In that way attaching that email you can write an explanation to the CIC they will definitly accept.

I worked in a company for few years they didnt even provide me a letter, i sent them several emails. what i did i added all the email thread to the document and wrote an explanation letter to CIC .
They accepted and i got my PR.

Thanks

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
What i would do is i still leave as it is - and submit the job offer letter with out NOC number.
you should be having an email conversation with the company saying that as per the company policy we cannot provide in that way .
if you do not have this conversation on the email please send them an email and ask them to confirm via email.

In that way attaching that email you can write an explanation to the CIC they will definitly accept.

I worked in a company for few years they didnt even provide me a letter, i sent them several emails. what i did i added all the email thread to the document and wrote an explanation letter to CIC .
They accepted and i got my PR.

Thanks
Oh okay.. that sounds good then, I already emailed them on Saturday, expecting a reply back by tomorrow. I will definitely include that. Thanks so much. Will upload everything by Oct 25th, getting my medical done that day. Hopefully, everything will be okay.

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
Oh okay.. that sounds good then, I already emailed them on Saturday, expecting a reply back by tomorrow. I will definitely include that. Thanks so much. Will upload everything by Oct 25th, getting my medical done that day. Hopefully, everything will be okay.
Also I just received new job letter stating... "the noc code is most closely related to 6211 for the position." I think this will be enough. Fingers crossed. :)

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have already submitted by PR application way back in Aug 22, 2017.

From the past 10 days I am not able to see my submitted application in my CIC account. Before, I was able to see the submitted application status in my CIC account.

I have raised a complaint regarding this issue through IRCC webform as well as the raise technical query section in my CIC account. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Please note that my wife was pregnant at the time of PR application submission, so for medical test we did all the tests for her other than X-ray.

Have they put my PR application on hold as I haven't done my wife's X-ray? And because of this my submitted application is not visible in my CIC account?

Please suggest if anyone has faced a similar issue. I am really worried about my PR application status.

Thanks.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
hi,
just a thought that popped up in my mind that I need clarity on.
I got my medicals done in may 2017:and got PPR in August. I am yet to move to Canada. does it matter now how old my medicals are? my visa is valid till may 2018 so is there a chance I would need to get my medicals again...

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I m afraid not. You just have to be patient.

Meanwhile, you can check your MyCIC account regularly to see if your application is approved.

If it has, you will receive your Passport shortly.

I understand, it can seem like a long wait, but it will happen eventually.

Good Luck !!

Thanks ..MY application got approved yesterday but It has not been dispatched to me yet when I checked on tracking post.I will wait as you suggested.Thanks a lot for help.

Erica_shen

Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got a request letter for PCC (Hongkong SAR) but there was no mailing address in the letter. However, Hongkong police officer asked me to provide mailing address. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance!!

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
hi,
I got my medicals done in may 2017:and got PPR in August. I am yet to move to Canada. does it matter now how old my medicals are? my visa is valid till may 2018 so is there a chance I would need to get my medicals again...
Medicals have a validity period of 1 year; that's why your PR visa was issued for May 2018. You won't have to redo the medical as long as you land by your deadline (and not landing by your deadline would have other implications anyway).

Reactions: jassodhi

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Medicals have a validity period of 1 year; that's why your PR visa was issued for May 2018. You won't have to redo the medical as long as you land by your deadline (and not landing by your deadline would have other implications anyway).
thanks a ton buddy. I intend to travel by Feb. your message was big relief. Thanks again

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
He
Hi,

I have ITA and I am in the process of gathering the documents. In 2011, L1A visa for USA was refused and Visa officer informed me to come with different type of visa categories but I don't have any relevant document regards with refusal visa and even there is no indication of refusal stamp in my passport.

In this case, do I need to mention 'Yes' or 'No' in the below statuary questions.

1. Has Arunkumar Panchatsharam been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has Arunkumar Panchatsharam ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

can you please suggest on this.
Hello,
I am in similar condition as yours,
what did you finally answer in your PR application? Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
He

Hello,
I am in similar condition as yours,
what did you finally answer in your PR application? Thanks!
Hi,

This is a visa refusal, so answer Yes to both and explain this in the boxes provided. Not declaring this may easily be seen as misrepresentation so play it safe.

Regards

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
hi,
I dont think that will be a problem.

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
B) Employer Reference letters are required for the PA. The reference letter must be as specified by CIC. You can find the details of what the reference letters should be like in the link provided at the end of this section.

Depending on where the applicant works, the time taken for employers to issue these reference letters vary. So, it is important to be prepared and apply for the reference letter at the earliest. Please note that reference letters issued by employers while you quit the job is valid indefinitely while the reference letter issued by your current employer is generally valid for one year.

Can You please provide a sample for this section as I need to get these as per the requirement of CIC. Thank you for this post this is the only post in my research which was clear and to the point.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
B) Employer Reference letters are required for the PA. The reference letter must be as specified by CIC. You can find the details of what the reference letters should be like in the link provided at the end of this section.

Depending on where the applicant works, the time taken for employers to issue these reference letters vary. So, it is important to be prepared and apply for the reference letter at the earliest. Please note that reference letters issued by employers while you quit the job is valid indefinitely while the reference letter issued by your current employer is generally valid for one year.

Can You please provide a sample for this section as I need to get these as per the requirement of CIC. Thank you for this post this is the only post in my research which was clear and to the point.
Hi,

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi,
Hi,

No, you can land at any time before your medicals expire.

regards