India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Guys, if in same company you worked in different locations and your designation also got changed then in work history for PR you will write one row or multiple rows keeping in mind that NOC is same for all those years.

Reactions: aizhanajana

aizhanajana

Aug 21, 2017
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Almaty, Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
Doc's Request.
04-10-2017
Hi to all,

My husband an I both applied for EE and both got ITA yesterday. His score is 438 (lowest score at the last draw) and my score is 443 because I am 1 year younger than him. Is it too risky to accept the invitation with such a marginal score? Or should we apply through my profile instead? The reason we'd like to have him as primary applicant is that providing POF is much more convenient from his accounts. What should we do?

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi @TanakaM,

I my friend, hope you're doing well,

I have received my ITA today morning.

as you know my previous application was cancelled due to incomplete information, so i just want to make it very smooth this time.

so here is the thing, i resubmitted my new profile on 27Sep17 and have recieved my ITA on 04Oct17.

when i applied my total CRS were 455 and my birthday was on 02Oct17 which eventually decreased my point to 450. but it was updated automatically in the system and my ITA shows 450 points.

my question is do i have to mention this is LOE or should i consider my points as 450 as a base.

thanks for your time and efforts

million likes for you

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
No worries. Let me know how it goes!
Yeah i got their email response saying they dont issue PCC to visit visa holders. I will put in in LOE for IRCC. thanks

Reactions: Kestrel

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi @TanakaM,

I my friend, hope you're doing well,

I have received my ITA today morning.

as you know my previous application was cancelled due to incomplete information, so i just want to make it very smooth this time.

so here is the thing, i resubmitted my new profile on 27Sep17 and have recieved my ITA on 04Oct17.

when i applied my total CRS were 455 and my birthday was on 02Oct17 which eventually decreased my point to 450. but it was updated automatically in the system and my ITA shows 450 points.

my question is do i have to mention this is LOE or should i consider my points as 450 as a base.

thanks for your time and efforts

million likes for you
Hi,

Congrats on the ITA.

There is nothing to explain at all. Your profile was updated so your points are 450.

regards

Reactions: acesheikh

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi to all,

My husband an I both applied for EE and both got ITA yesterday. His score is 438 (lowest score at the last draw) and my score is 443 because I am 1 year younger than him. Is it too risky to accept the invitation with such a marginal score? Or should we apply through my profile instead? The reason we'd like to have him as primary applicant is that providing POF is much more convenient from his accounts. What should we do?
Hi,

As long as you entered correct information his score wont change and will be accepted.
With regards to POF, you are permitted to show funds that are being kept in the spouse's account. All he will need to do is sign a notarised affidavit giving his full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

So you can use either profile as both will work.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys, if in same company you worked in different locations and your designation also got changed then in work history for PR you will write one row or multiple rows keeping in mind that NOC is same for all those years.
Hi,

You need a row for each designation in your work history. You can then submit 1 reference letter giving details for all of them.

regards

aizhanajana

Aug 21, 2017
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Almaty, Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
Doc's Request.
04-10-2017
Hi,

As long as you entered correct information his score wont change and will be accepted.
With regards to POF, you are permitted to show funds that are being kept in the spouse's account. All he will need to do is sign a notarised affidavit giving his full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

So you can use either profile as both will work.

All the best
Thanks a lot!

I am just not sure what kind of information could have been possibly entered wrong, it seemed pretty straight-forward. Could you give me an example? This is the breakdown of our points:
Husband:
30 y.o. - 95 points
IELTS (L8.5, R8, W7.5, S7.5) - CLB 10 equivellent in all sections - 128 points
ECA - Bachelor's degree (4 years) skill level A - 112 points
Skill transferability: foreign work experience - 7 years - 50 points
education - Bachelor's degree - 25 points
Spouse:
29 y.o.
IELTS (L8.5, R9, W7.5, S8.5) - CLB 10 equivellent in all sections - 20 points
ECA - Bachelor's degree (4 years) skill level A - 8 points

Thanks! I didn't really expect that people would reply to my question, as I am a complete stranger to you. Yet you did. And I really appreciate that!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a lot!

I am just not sure what kind of information could have been possibly entered wrong, it seemed pretty straight-forward. Could you give me an example? This is the breakdown of our points:
Husband:
30 y.o. - 95 points
IELTS (L8.5, R8, W7.5, S7.5) - CLB 10 equivellent in all sections - 128 points
ECA - Bachelor's degree (4 years) skill level A - 112 points
Skill transferability: foreign work experience - 7 years - 50 points
education - Bachelor's degree - 25 points
Spouse:
29 y.o.
IELTS (L8.5, R9, W7.5, S8.5) - CLB 10 equivellent in all sections - 20 points
ECA - Bachelor's degree (4 years) skill level A - 8 points

Thanks! I didn't really expect that people would reply to my question, as I am a complete stranger to you. Yet you did. And I really appreciate that!
It is indeed pretty straight forward. Its just that they will recalculate everything and check your paperwork to make sure you have entered accurate information. At this stage some people's scores go down if they have claimed more points that they should have.

So like I said earlier its really a coin toss as both profiles are good.

Another thing to consider is who can get work references more easily as they can be a hustle. The spouse wont need any reference letters unless they have Canadian work experience.

Regards

Reactions: aizhanajana

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
It is indeed pretty straight forward. Its just that they will recalculate everything and check your paperwork to make sure you have entered accurate information. At this stage some people's scores go down if they have claimed more points that they should have.

So like I said earlier its really a coin toss as both profiles are good.

Another thing to consider is who can get work references more easily as they can be a hustle. The spouse wont need any reference letters unless they have Canadian work experience.

Regards
Hey @TanakaM , on a related question about spouse's work experience- Recall entering it under her foreign Work Experience in the EE profile. Now that I have the much-coveted ITA, do you feel I should put it under her 'Work History' or 'Personal History'?

I was under the impression that you ought to provide work references for all bucketized under 'Work History' albeit we don't claim any points.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey @TanakaM , on a related question about spouse's work experience- Recall entering it under her foreign Work Experience in the EE profile. Now that I have the much-coveted ITA, do you feel I should put it under her 'Work History' or 'Personal History'?

I was under the impression that you ought to provide work references for all bucketized under 'Work History' albeit we don't claim any points.
Delete it from work history and say he/she has no employment history. Then enter it all in the personal history only where no references are required. Just explain this change in your LOE.

This is perfectly acceptable.

Regards

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Delete it from work history and say he/she has no employment history. Then enter it all in the personal history only where no references are required. Just explain this change in your LOE.

This is perfectly acceptable.

Regards
Many thanks for your prompt reply. Sorry to ask, isn't that construed as a 'misrepresentation' as I had entered it in the Work History when I built out the profile? Regarding my work exp- I put in 2 NOC codes lasting almost 6.5 years . However, my company said they will provide me only 1 reference letter listing all the roles and responsibilities- they're happy to break down by rank/designation. I also have another year in the same firm and I was just a Team Leader which I haven't mentioned under Work History.

Suggestions/Thoughts? Thanks again.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Many thanks for your prompt reply. Sorry to ask, isn't that construed as a 'misrepresentation' as I had entered it in the Work History when I built out the profile? Regarding my work exp- I put in 2 NOC codes lasting almost 6.5 years . However, my company said they will provide me only 1 reference letter listing all the roles and responsibilities- they're happy to break down by rank/designation. I also have another year in the same firm and I was just a Team Leader which I haven't mentioned under Work History.

Suggestions/Thoughts? Thanks again.
Not misrepresentation at all. Remember you only get points for the spouses Canadian experience. So if it is not Canadian it is irrelevant to the application. They will just want to know it for record purposes thus moving it to personal history is perfect. If you dont the system will ask you to submit reference letters for those jobs, which will only complicate your file.

Your work experience is fine. You can submit the same reference letter for both roles and then put the Team leader experience in personal history only.

regards

Reactions: Jakev

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
The spouse wont need any reference letters unless they have Canadian work experience.
Need a clarification related to this. Right now we are still waiting on our ITA. My spouse is the primary applicant and i don't have any Canadian experience. Right now in the express entry profile under the 'spouse form - work history' section i have my foreign work experience details filled in. As this does not contribute to the CRS points should we remove this or only after getting the ITA and while uploading the documents we can remove this and move to personal history?

Last edited: