+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Amitchawla

Aug 15, 2017
India
Hello Team,

Is anyone aware about the ECA process from Panjabi University, Patiala? I am the main applicant but I need to get it done for my wife.

Thanks.

Moh504

Aug 29, 2017
I am planning to creating my profile in CIC next week,

My date of employment was September 21 2015 So should I wait till I past 21 September date to make two years of employment or

I can create my account before the date as my IELTS score and WES will be done next week?

thanks in advance

Idehn

Oct 17, 2016
Hi All,
AOR June 15th CEC Inland here. My application is in process right now, Medical passed Aug 14, NA2 since Aug 15th.
I was working in Canada under post Graduate open work permit till July 28th. I have to resign as my Bridge work permit rejected.
Now I am planning to leave Canada in couple of weeks due to some family emergency.As I do not have a valid visa can not come back and have to wait for my PR there. Please advise how this effect my application ( form being inland to outland) ? Also if you can let me know if how should I advise CIC about the change?

Thanks in advance

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,

Please I want to know if it's ok to use the same POF required also to show proof of employment (since salary was paid monthly into the account).

If Yes, Where do I upload it? Write LOE for it and upload in LOE box or attach it to reference letter and payslip and upload.

Thanks.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
I am planning to creating my profile in CIC next week,

My date of employment was September 21 2015 So should I wait till I past 21 September date to make two years of employment or

I can create my account before the date as my IELTS score and WES will be done next week?

thanks in advance
Hi,

You can create your profile before you complete two years of experience. However, you will need to have IELTS test report and WES done as you will be required to put TRF number and WES certificate number in your profile.

My suggestion wait till you get IELTS result and WES evaluation.

Reactions: Moh504

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
New
Has anyone received PPR recently? What type of email address did it come from? A friend of mine just received the PPR email and the email came from a CIC staff email address, showing the person's first and last name. .... for example "jon.snow@cic.gc.ca" .... I am not sure if this is legit, I thought it would come from a generic CIC email

Has anyone seen the same?

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Do work experience needs to be relevant of the study??
I have a MBA (Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) degree, but currently working as a retail manager in my father's firm. Will it be a problem in my case as my work experience is completely different from my study. But still I ll get a NOC by working as a retail manager. Will the relevancy be hindrance? Please answer my query.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Do work experience needs to be relevant of the study??
I have a MBA (Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) degree, but currently working as a retail manager in my father's firm. Will it be a problem in my case as my work experience is completely different from my study. But still I ll get a NOC by working as a retail manager. Will the relevancy be hindrance? Please answer my query.
Hi,

There is no requirement for a candidate's education to match their work experience. You are also not required to meet the employment requirements of your selected NOC. So one can have a history degree and IT experience.;)

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Hi,

Please I want to know if it's ok to use the same POF required also to show proof of employment (since salary was paid monthly into the account).

If Yes, Where do I upload it? Write LOE for it and upload in LOE box or attach it to reference letter and payslip and upload.

Thanks.
Hi,

Why do you need the POF to show work experience? Your reference letter and payslips are adequate proof of employment.

regards

Reactions: seancole

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hi,

There is no requirement for a candidate's education to match their work experience. You are also not required to meet the employment requirements of your selected NOC. So one can have a history degree and IT experience.;)

Regards
Thank you so much for the response.
If u have any idea, will the ECA approve my Amity university MBA degree , i mean will they count my MBA as masters, as its not the top university, any ideas ????
I am asking because i am already having work experienceand i m also having offer letter from the canadian institution and last date to pay fee is 29th sep.. so right now i am confused?/
if they treat my MBA as masters, then i ll go on express entry , otherwise on study visa.
PS: If i get my education credentials assessed, then my last date to pay the fee will go. Please help.

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Thank you so much for the response.
If u have any idea, will the ECA approve my Amity university MBA degree , i mean will they count my MBA as masters, as its not the top university, any ideas ????
I am asking because i am already having work experienceand i m also having offer letter from the canadian institution and last date to pay fee is 29th sep.. so right now i am confused?/
if they treat my MBA as masters, then i ll go on express entry , otherwise on study visa.
PS: If i get my education credentials assessed, then my last date to pay the fee will go. Please help.
Moreover, I am working in my fathers firm? Will High commission consider that?

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Th
Hi,

Regards
Thank you so much for the response

Moh504

Aug 29, 2017
[
Hi,

You can create your profile before you complete two years of experience. However, you will need to have IELTS test report and WES done as you will be required to put TRF number and WES certificate number in your profile.

My suggestion wait till you get IELTS result and WES evaluation.
Thank you for responding..

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All

I appeared for IELTS on Jan 23, 2016 and got result of same on Feb5,2016 .I got an invite recently and submitted my docs on Aug 18, 2017as well.
Q1.Is IELTS score to be valid till the the time you get COPR ? or as soon as you get invite everything (age, score) freezes.
Q2.If I dont get any response by Jan end from CIC for my PR, Should I give IELTS again ?

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
hi seniors
Please help with the below

i have applied for pr but my dependent is not in the same country as me currently

So my question is that whenever we get the passport submission request - how can we submit passports at different vfs offices in different countries

I am primary applicant and my spouse is dependent
My spouse has a lot of travel due to work so

1) once we get the ppr request whenever we get it
- will I get a chance to submit my passport here in India and he can submit in the country he is in at that time
2) if cic asks both of us to submit at India then how can I get it changed for him to where he is for his passport submission.

Jus trying to be aware before hand

Kindly help