+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hello,

For me, I need to send degree and CA Marksheets to WES. Transcript Marksheets will be send directly by ICAI to WES. Do I need to send copy of degree directly to WES or I need to send degree along with marksheet for transcription to ICAI and ICAI will directly send transcription along with copy of degree to WES?

Do I need to follow similar process for bachelor's degree wherein transcription is required from Panjab University?

Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.
hi,
if ICAI is sending the transcripts directly you do not need to send anything. just need to get the tracking number from them. Transcripts will include your degree certificate and marksheets. The same is applicable for PU. In my case PU dispatched the envelope directly to WES.

Regards

Reactions: Amitchawla

Amitchawla

Aug 15, 2017
India
Thank you Jas!

In my case, I will be the main applicant for Express Entry. However, my wife and I have been preparing for IELTS so that her score can be added to my score.
I will be getting done ECA for myself before I apply for EE. Do I need to get done ECA for my wife as well before I apply for EE or can it be done at a later stage when I get ITA? While filling the form for EE, will it ask me to update status on ECA for my wife's degee's as well? Please suggest.

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Hello Gyus,

I just received ITA in the 70th draw. I have few questions regarding the invitation and the application:

1- For the Height and Eyes Color, Should we write what we know, or should we wait until the medicals and then copy the same?
2- For the address where you lived - I have been living all my life in Kuwait - Should I include any countries that I lived in for less than 6 months?
Hi,
For your first question-No need to wait till the medicals(anyhow medical reports will not be shared by most of the Clinics with us), please write what you know.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any Indian chartered accountant applying for PR through Express Entry...?? I wanted to confirm if B.Com & CA combined would amount to double bachelors i.e. two or more post secondary credentials with one being more than 3 years.. Thanks..

Jagdish777

Aug 22, 2017
Hi thestunner,
I have the read and understand total process for PR visa to Canada but in pre application phase where i will apply for a job, if any Canada company is not offering the job means the ITA will not receive else without job we can receive ITA,that's the main communication problem.

Amitchawla

Aug 15, 2017
India
Hello Team,

Is anyone aware about the ECA process from Panjabi University, Patiala? I am the main applicant but I need to get it done for my wife.

Thanks.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi thestunner,
I have the read and understand total process for PR visa to Canada but in pre application phase where i will apply for a job, if any Canada company is not offering the job means the ITA will not receive else without job we can receive ITA,that's the main communication problem.
I hope I'm understanding your question correctly...is it that you plan to apply for jobs in Canada before getting permanent residency, and you're concerned that, without a Canadian job offer, you can't receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency?

If this is your question, you do not need to have a Canadian job offer to receive an Invitation to Apply. Having a valid job offer increases your CRS Score, which makes you MORE LIKELY to get an ITA, but lots of people have high enough CRS Scores without a valid job offer,

I'm not aware of your situation, but just for reference, it's highly unlikely that you will be able to obtain a Canadian job offer if you are not currently living/studying in Canada, don't currently have authorization to work in Canada, and don't have any professional connections or network in Canada.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Thank you Jas!

In my case, I will be the main applicant for Express Entry. However, my wife and I have been preparing for IELTS so that her score can be added to my score.
I will be getting done ECA for myself before I apply for EE. Do I need to get done ECA for my wife as well before I apply for EE or can it be done at a later stage when I get ITA? While filling the form for EE, will it ask me to update status on ECA for my wife's degee's as well? Please suggest.
hi,
I would advise you to get ECA for spouse done beforehand. if it doesn't affect your timeline get it done now. ECA results would at max come in 30 days from receipt of transcripts. if your IELTS results are expected to come after 30 days I suggest you go for the ECA immediately cause if your wife has graduated from a recognised university it will surely help your CRS.
Regards

Gurbir.tur

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys,
Im banker , working as clerk in gov bank. And have experiance of 3 year. As clerical post is considered as C grade post, am i eligible under skilled worker or not.

Thanks

Amitchawla

Aug 15, 2017
India
hi,
I would advise you to get ECA for spouse done beforehand. if it doesn't affect your timeline get it done now. ECA results would at max come in 30 days from receipt of transcripts. if your IELTS results are expected to come after 30 days I suggest you go for the ECA immediately cause if your wife has graduated from a recognised university it will surely help your CRS.
Regards
Thank you Jas! appreciate your help.

Amitchawla

Aug 15, 2017
India
Hello Team,

Is anyone aware about the ECA process from Panjabi University, Patiala? I am the main applicant but I need to get it done for my wife.

Thanks.

shariyar_29

Aug 3, 2017
I have not started with my process yet, But i am going to start now. so i need to know few things, they are
ECA- I have done Master, so do i need to send my Graduation transcript ? .. If yes then- My graduation and Masters are from two different University so can i send two envelopes?
IELTS- What is going to be an ideal score?
Age-Its 25 Years.
Occupation- I am an Software Engineer in India Almost Two Years of Experience and I see that This Occupation is in Demand.

Is It a good time to Start the Process now? And what are my chances to get through.

Thanks

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Was anyone successful in receiving reply for NOC from Labour Market Information(LMI)?
I just submitted a Webform and got an automated email saying in 5to 10 days they will revert.
Thank you

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
I have not started with my process yet, But i am going to start now. so i need to know few things, they are
ECA- I have done Master, so do i need to send my Graduation transcript ? .. If yes then- My graduation and Masters are from two different University so can i send two envelopes?
Yes, You will have to send both Post-Graduation and Graduation Transcripts. If your universities allow the candidate to collect the transcripts and they inturn can send it them to WES, then you can take these two envelopes and put them in one bigger envelope. Just make sure that you mention your WES reference number on each packet.
IELTS- What is going to be an ideal score?
R-7, W-7, S-7 and L-8 would be a good score.
Age-Its 25 Years.
Occupation- I am an Software Engineer in India Almost Two Years of Experience and I see that This Occupation is in Demand.

Is It a good time to Start the Process now? And what are my chances to get through.

Yes go ahead. Good luck

Thanks

Reactions: shariyar_29

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I am planning to do my exit/entry this week. i am residing in canada but my application to restore my status as visitor is still in process and I dont have a legal status in canada yet. will that be an issue or I can show the officer my application for restoration of status??

thanks