Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hey
Thanks for this information

I am planning to raise a CSE today itself with loe, rejection visa letter and schedule a

Will we be good after this ?
Will this lead to rejection or mis representation which I no where intend to do ??
Any chances of it being fine again- really in a fix
I feel this is the only chance you have to correct this, as they will likely find out even if you don't tell them, and it will lead to misrepresentation and a ban, so go ahead and do this and I sincerely hope all will be okay.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
If you're a FSW then what is your score under the six selection factors (67 out of 100 points)

Do you have a year of continuous work experience (again i'm assuming you're a FSW applicant).

What is your NOC?

Your husband not taking the IETLS or not getting his education assessed is irrelevant to your application.
Hi, just letting you know that I (primary applicant) received points for my dependent spouse's education and language skills.

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I feel this is the only chance you have to correct this, as they will likely find out even if you don't tell them, and it will lead to misrepresentation and a ban, so go ahead and do this and I sincerely hope all will be okay.
Hi dammeih

Sure - thanks a lot
Ill atleast go ahead n tell them right away
Atleast this way I can't be charged mis representation as I am informing them beforehand

About the rest I just hope it becomes all fine

Thanks for ur help

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi dammeih

Sure - thanks a lot
Ill atleast go ahead n tell them right away
Atleast this way I can't be charged mis representation as I am informing them beforehand

About the rest I just hope it becomes all fine

Thanks for ur help
You are welcome, all the best.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
Thanks for this information

I am planning to raise a CSE today itself with loe, rejection visa letter and schedule a

Will we be good after this ?
Will this lead to rejection or mis representation which I no where intend to do ??
Any chances of it being fine again- really in a fix
i thought i already answered this question on a separate thread :)

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
hi,
I know I have asked this before but I am getting very edgy. following is my time line
eAPR: 13 May 2017
Medicals passed: 27 Jun 2017
BGC inprocess: 27 Jun 2017
BGC required : 28 June 2017
BGC In process: 17 July 2017

in addition till 17 July additional docs were in process but since then status is 'additional docs not required'

I have not received any query yet. and I am worried if all is going well. what are the chances a query would be raised now (after 88 days). should I go for GCMS? What is the process?

Pl guide.

Thanks

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Relatives in Canada
You, or if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative:

• living in Canada
  • 18 years or older and
  • a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
This relative must be a:

• parent
  • grandparent
  • child
  • grandchild
  • child of a parent (sibling)
  • child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle)
  • grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)
Guys the text highlighted in red means for my wife's grandparent child(means my wife's grandfather's daughter will be eligible ) i can be awarded 5 points right??

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
hi,
I know I have asked this before but I am getting very edgy. following is my time line

in addition till 17 July additional docs were in process but since then status is 'additional docs not required'

I have not received any query yet. and I am worried if all is going well. what are the chances a query would be raised now (after 88 days). should I go for GCMS? What is the process?

Pl guide.

Thanks
what was your CRS Score and FSWP (i m assuming u r applying under the mentioned scheme) out of 100??

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Please help

Is it possible that if my wife accompanies me to the Canada after i receive my PR Invitation can she come back to India after 1 month ??

also she can come back to canada after 7-8 months ,please revert??

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
hi All

This is regarding the statutory question about visa refusal which we have answers incorrectly and unluckily already submitted the application

My spouse who is the secondary applicant has marked the statutory question about visa refusal as no - but mistakenly we have forgotten or overlooked his H1B petition for non immigrant worker visa last year - which was denied by USA

HIS H1B was picked in the lottery but later denied as his education or experience was not enough - as per uscis requirement

1. Can u please guide if owing to above we should have marked statutory question of visa refusal for my spouse as - yes

2. What should we do now
How can we intimate cic about this and correct the same ?
Can this be corrected as we have already got AOR

3. Will this have negative impact on our pr application ?
Is this a case of misrepresentation etc ?

We are really worried
Looking forward to tackle this situation and ur help

Best regards
H1B is for USA, why is that a concern for CANADA authorities ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

Pl guide.

Thanks
query can be asked at any given time. i was asked on day 175...
go for GCMS to know what stage your application is actually in... its very useful it will help you understand the entire process.

Reactions: jassodhi