+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
I am in mid of my pr application medical passed stage i am getting married in 2 months so i want to add my spouse and as am an inland applicant i will have to visit home country to do that. So, shall i go now and get married or shall i wait for PPR ad then before stamping do the marriage.
If i leave canada do CIC give me an option to send my passport to my own country for stamping?
If not will they allow my entry i have study visa till novemeber this year ?

thanks

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
Ok so, just wait until the draw as you may get ITA directly. This will be much cheaper, faster and better for you. If you look carefully it must surely give you a time frame to respond in.

Don't worry about the UCI.

Regards
thanks Tanaka, i got my ITA, Now please guide me what to do next. Firstly should i accept ITA and reject ONIP??

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

457 is a great score and I'm 99.99% sure you will get an ITA in the next draw (today - fingers crossed). So do not accept the PNP as you will get a direct invitation, saving you time, money and giving you freedom to live anywhere in Canada.

With regards to your work experience, do not tamper with your profile today as you may miss the draw because updates take up to 24 hrs. If you are not claiming points for it you can remove it post-ITA.

All the best
Hi Tanaka,

thanks for your guidance.

I have just received the ITA (like you rightly told me yesterday).it was real quick for me and i have to be real qucik to be prepared to get hold on everything within 90 days from today.

ok now please tell me what to do next.

--Queries related to Proof of funds

1) I have a major question regarding the proof of funds, as per my understanding i have to have CAD 18825 (family of 3-Myself, my wife & my son infant) maintained for the last 6 months at the time of PR application, but i just have 90 days from today to apply and i unfortunately don't have sufficient funds maintained for the last 3-6 months, although i can start from today and maintain dirhans UAE equivalent to the required CAD.

2) Can i show the bank statement of my home country i.e Pakistan although i reside in UAE.

3) can i use my personal joint account (myself & my wife) for the proof of funds?

need your quidance for the funds part. will be seeking your advice on the rest of the requirements.

really appreciate your quick response.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear all,
I'm quite concerned that do we have to mention EXACTLY ALL the duties listed in the lead statement of NOC in order to be qualified? I find this quite generic and not all the duties were done, it depends on the position actually. Thank you so much.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Dear all,
I'm quite concerned that do we have to mention EXACTLY ALL the duties listed in the lead statement of NOC in order to be qualified? I find this quite generic and not all the duties were done, it depends on the position actually. Thank you so much.
No. Only mention the relevant job duties pertaining to your work experience.Do not copy the word to word job duties from the website.Atleast 60-70% of your job duties should match in meaning with the NOC JD.

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
Dear Members,

Post-ITA, if I claim points for my Canadian Master's degree, will uploading Bachelor's degree 'Provisional Certificate' from Bangladesh be okay in the application? I do not have the Original Certificate and I needed to know if it is something that is required in this situation. I am anyway not claiming any points for my Bachelors degree.

Please provide some suggestions. Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Members,

Post-ITA, if I claim points for my Canadian Master's degree, will uploading Bachelor's degree 'Provisional Certificate' from Bangladesh be okay in the application? I do not have the Original Certificate and I needed to know if it is something that is required in this situation. I am anyway not claiming any points for my Bachelors degree.

Please provide some suggestions. Thanks!
Hi,

Just put your Canadian Masters degree in your education history and move the Bangladesh bachelors to personal history, where no evidence is required. Also mention this move in your LOE.

This is perfectly acceptable since you are not claiming any points for it.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,

thanks for your guidance.

I have just received the ITA (like you rightly told me yesterday).it was real quick for me and i have to be real qucik to be prepared to get hold on everything within 90 days from today.

ok now please tell me what to do next.

--Queries related to Proof of funds

1) I have a major question regarding the proof of funds, as per my understanding i have to have CAD 18825 (family of 3-Myself, my wife & my son infant) maintained for the last 6 months at the time of PR application, but i just have 90 days from today to apply and i unfortunately don't have sufficient funds maintained for the last 3-6 months, although i can start from today and maintain dirhans UAE equivalent to the required CAD.

2) Can i show the bank statement of my home country i.e Pakistan although i reside in UAE.

3) can i use my personal joint account (myself & my wife) for the proof of funds?

need your quidance for the funds part. will be seeking your advice on the rest of the requirements.

really appreciate your quick response.
Hi,

I told you so:), congrats hey.

1) The issue here is you need to show your current balance and average balance for the past 6 months, to show financial stability. If there is a major difference between the two, you will have to explain the source of your funds. eg disposal of assets or a gift deed. It will then be at the officer's discretion to accept your explanation or not.

2) Yes, as long as the account is in your name.

3) Yes, but your wife will need to sign an affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No. Only mention the relevant job duties pertaining to your work experience.Do not copy the word to word job duties from the website.Atleast 60-70% of your job duties should match in meaning with the NOC JD.
Although this is correct, if you are given the opportunity to draft your own letter, find a way to include all the listed duties. This way there will be no doubt in the officer's mind that this is the correct NOC for you. If this is not possible, as advised, make sure the vast majority of duties are matching.

Regards

Reactions: pk910

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thanks Tanaka, i got my ITA, Now please guide me what to do next. Firstly should i accept ITA and reject ONIP??
Of course you should. Why would you want to waste time and money on ONIP? If you really want to live in Onterio you are free to go there without PNP.

All the best

Reactions: jazzyapd

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

I told you so:), congrats hey.

1) The issue here is you need to show your current balance and average balance for the past 6 months, to show financial stability. If there is a major difference between the two, you will have to explain the source of your funds. eg disposal of assets or a gift deed. It will then be at the officer's discretion to accept your explanation or not.

2) Yes, as long as the account is in your name.

3) Yes, but your wife will need to sign an affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

Regards

Dear @TanakaM,

thanks a lot for the above reply,

I have a series of questions which needs a clear understanding for me in my case.

MEDICAL:

-I reside in the UAE, can i give me medical exam in my Home Country (Pakistan)?

POF:

Further to the above(last query reg POF), please attend my queries as following:

Q-Can you confirm if i need to have/show CAD 18825 for a family of 3 (myself, my wife, my Son-infant)?

Q-Do i need to have the funds in CAD or any currency equivalent to the mentioned amount would serve the purpose.

My Current Funds/CASH ONLY Status:

-UAE Joint Account with my wife(also my dependant) amount in AED (equivalent to CAD 3K)

-Pakistan Personal Account, Funds in Pak Rupees (Equivalent to CAD8K)

Short Fall:
around CAD 9K

Q- Can i get the shortfall (required difference of amount) transferred from any of my family member(my paternal uncle or my brother) or it has to be from my Father only?

Q- How can i justify the transfer (the gift), i have heard about the GIFT DEED? what is it and how can i go about it? is there any format or anything as i will be taking the funds from my family.

REFFERENCE LETTERS:

Q-Do i still need a reference letter from my previous employers if i already have a work experience letter/certificate?

Q-is there any need for my wife to show her work experience letter?

will highly appreciate your time and efforts in responding the above questions.

thanks in advance.