Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi Tanaka,
What about spouse's education that was not evaluated, where do I need to mention it?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,
What about spouse's education that was not evaluated, where do I need to mention it?
Hi,

You mention it in the personal history section of PR application (POST-ITA). No evidence is required in this section.
Only mention it if it was gained within the last 10 year.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

I recently submitted my application and received AOR..I have a few questions,if anyone can answer..

I got OINP nominated and got AOR for federal application..Now what happens if I get married after AOR..what is the process to add wife to my application?What are the required documents and will this affect my OINP nomination as I had CRS 402 when i got nominated.

Please advice should i get married before PPR or after PPR or do landing and the sponsor wife?

Thanks
Hi,

The best time is after AOR but before confirmation of PR. If you get married at this time your score will not be recalculated, all you will need to do is submit your wife's PCC, Medicals and an update of POF.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

This should not have an effect on your provincial nomination (not 100% sure).

All the best

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi,

You mention it in the personal history section of PR application (POST-ITA). No evidence is required in this section.
Only mention it if it was gained within the last 10 year.

Regards
Thanks Tanaka, are you saying I should only mention it in personal history if it was gained within the last 10 years?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question guys. It is ok if the bank letter/statements are 2-3 weeks old at the time of submission? Thanks!

CherianA

Jun 15, 2017
Hi,
I would really appreciate some assistance on the below:
1.) i recently created and submitted my profile as the primary applicant as i am the one with the Degree. However, if my husband gets a job offer before me, there was no option to update this information for him so that our points could be increased. Where can this information be updated?

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hello everyone!

Is Letter of Explanation mandatory to upload when you sent your documents? If so what do you write there?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone!

Is Letter of Explanation mandatory to upload when you sent your documents? If so what do you write there?
Hi,

It is optional. However, I am sure most people will need it. Use it to explain or give further details on any part of your application.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I would really appreciate some assistance on the below:
1.) i recently created and submitted my profile as the primary applicant as i am the one with the Degree. However, if my husband gets a job offer before me, there was no option to update this information for him so that our points could be increased. Where can this information be updated?
Hi,

You dont get points for your spouse having a job offer. So if he get a valid job offer (supported by an LMIA) you may be better off with him as the principle applicant.
If this happens you just delete the old profile and create a new one.

Regards

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
Dear Fellow Members,

My wife recently (1 month ago) gave her medical for an Open Work Permit application which got approved. Now we will be applying for Express Entry next week and I wanted to know if she needs to give her medical again once we get an ITA? From the website, it says the medicals are valid for 12 months. Do we need to upload any documentation (emedical receipt etc.) in the PR application for proving that she gave a medical before?

Any suggestions will be great.

Thanks!

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018

Hello Experts,

I have few queries about POF and work experience, Please help me.

1)
should i have to maintain bank statement for several months(like required for student visa) or i can transfer funds to my account at the time i have to show these.
2)
I want to know at what time i have to give proof of funds?is it after getting ITA or before this please guide me properly.
3) i am going to apply as main applicant with my husband.i will get funds from my mother in law what documents i need to prove these funds.
4)
what documents i need to prove my work experience.

My crs score is 460.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Hello Experts,

I have few queries about POF and work experience, Please help me.

1)
should i have to maintain bank statement for several months(like required for student visa) or i can transfer funds to my account at the time i have to show these.
2) I want to know at what time i have to give proof of funds?is it after getting ITA or before this please guide me properly.
3) i am going to apply as main applicant with my husband.i will get funds from my mother in law what documents i need to prove these funds.
4)
what documents i need to prove my work experience.

My crs score is 460.
HI,

1 AND 3) The purpose of keeping funds in your account for 6 months+ is to minimize the difference between the current and average balance on your bank letter. However, if you are getting get funds from someone you don't have to keep them in your account for long, as the gift deed you will get will explain the difference between the two balances.
2) Proof of funds are submitted POST-ITA, in your PR application.
4) You will need a reference letter/s from your employer. See proof of work experience below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Fellow Members,

My wife recently (1 month ago) gave her medical for an Open Work Permit application which got approved. Now we will be applying for Express Entry next week and I wanted to know if she needs to give her medical again once we get an ITA? From the website, it says the medicals are valid for 12 months. Do we need to upload any documentation (emedical receipt etc.) in the PR application for proving that she gave a medical before?

Any suggestions will be great.

Thanks!
Hi,

Im sure these medicals are good enough. Just submit the emedical report you were given by the doctor as proof. Another thing you can do is to call a panel physician and ask if the tests done are the same for work permits and PR application just to confirm.

All the best

pantgaurav

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question +

I am a project manger and joined the current company as QA lead 5 years back. Before that I was a senior software engineer in another company.

I was promoted to PM some 4 years back. What should I fill in EE profile which says the date when you were eligible for current position.