+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Midnight Blessing said:
HI ALL,

I HAVE MISTAKENLY WRITTEN MY WES REFERENCE NUMBER ON THE TOP OF ALL OF MY TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATE COPY & MADE THE ATTESTED.

AT THIS CIRCUMSTANCES, DO YOU THINK SHOULD I SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO WES FOR ECA ? OR I SHOULD I REQUEST FOR ANOTHER COPY OF TRANSCRIPT & MAKE THE ATTESTED AGAIN- IT WILL CAUSE ME MONEY (20$) & MORE TIME & EFFORTS.

IF YOU CAN REPLY, IT WILL HELP ME A LOT, THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
First of all, WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS??

WES usually requires your university to send the documents directly and that too in a sealed envelop. Even if they allow you to send it, they expect you to collect it in a sealed envelop from your university. Since you have written the WES reference number, they might doubt that you opened up the envelop. It will hard for you to prove that you wrote it BEFORE you got them attested.

You can try your luck or get a new copy.

May be someone who did the same thing could throw more light.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question about FSW 67 points and OINP

Hi,

I received OINP NOI on April 12. Currently my age is 40 and (Federal) FSW score is 68. On my birthday in September 2017 it will fall to 67. What happens if during process of nomination, before receiving ITA, my FSW score falls further below 67? Will I be disqualified to receive ITA?

Thank you.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Maverick28 said:
First of all, WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS??

WES usually requires your university to send the documents directly and that too in a sealed envelop. Even if they allow you to send it, they expect you to collect it in a sealed envelop from your university. Since you have written the WES reference number, they might doubt that you opened up the envelop. It will hard for you to prove that you wrote it BEFORE you got them attested.

You can try your luck or get a new copy.

May be someone who did the same thing could throw more light.

Dear Maverick,

Actually before submitting the documentations, I have received the below advice from WES in order to send the docs- where pls see the fourth points- where they have written a WES reference number is required on all documents- that is the reason I did it.

So do you think it might be a big problem as WES have said to do so ?

"
. How to Submit Your Academic Documents:

It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
Please review the document submissions checklist to help you submit your documents correctly.
Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.

A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.
"

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Midnight Blessing said:
Dear Maverick,

Actually before submitting the documentations, I have received the below advice from WES in order to send the docs- where pls see the fourth points- where they have written a WES reference number is required on all documents- that is the reason I did it.

So do you think it might be a big problem as WES have said to do so ?

"
. How to Submit Your Academic Documents:

It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
Please review the document submissions checklist to help you submit your documents correctly.
Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.

A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.
"
You can submit your docs and tell them the same. For my evaluation, I just mentioned the WES reference number on top of the envelop that I used for courier, not on all the documents.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Appuiyer said:
Dear All,

As per the latest IELTS Score our CRS score is coming to 402. I know current CRS score has dropped to 415 for issuing ITA's as per the latest draw. What are our chances in getting the ITA ? Are we in a good position to go with 402 ? Your suggestions will be appreciated !!
Based on current trends you have a fair chance. However, CIC is unpredictable, so I advise you do everything in you power to increase your points.
Also look for a thread called Ray of Hope.

All the best

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Good Day Friends,

I need guidance on how to fill my profile on CIC. As regards my Educational qualification, I received a WES report that states as follows:

Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2008
Awarded by: University of Lagos
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential: Certificate of Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
Year: 2009
Awarded by: Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of professional study
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian
education credential.

Based on the above, I can say I have “two or more post-secondary credentials with at least one being 3years”?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi ALL,

I have transferred my credit from one university to the second one from where I have completed my Bachelor's. So can you pls let me know whether it should be Okay for me to submit the below docs to WES only for ECA ? or it might get rejected ?

>. attested photo copy of original certificate from 2nd university.

>. attested version of the transcript with the subjects & their grades I received from 2nd university.

>. lists of the subjects in my transcript that my 2nd university have waived from my first university. but only names are included not their grades.

>. Completed Academic record request form

I have only completed the first year in my 1st university & after that transferred my credit.

If anyone can reply, it will be so helpful for me, thank you..

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Midnight Blessing said:
Hi ALL,

I have transferred my credit from one university to the second one from where I have completed my Bachelor's. So can you pls let me know whether it should be Okay for me to submit the below docs to WES only for ECA ? or it might get rejected ?

>. attested photo copy of original certificate from 2nd university.

>. attested version of the transcript with the subjects & their grades I received from 2nd university.

>. lists of the subjects in my transcript that my 2nd university have waived from my first university. but only names are included not their grades.

>. Completed Academic record request form

I have only completed the first year in my 1st university & after that transferred my credit.

If anyone can reply, it will be so helpful for me, thank you..
Dude! You need to stop posting same question everywhere. Have some patience and someone will answer your query. Stop spamming!

Cleo241090

Apr 21, 2017
Hello, I need help. ???

I recently submitted my express entry profile for fsw program and the supporting documents were all sent in, however my work experience letters were sent in the wrong order, as in it had required that I first submit the job that I'm basing my application on, then the other job letters following. In my case I submitted the wrong job letter in that slot and the correct one is in the slot below.

Will this create a problem for my application, or will they take a look at all the letters and see that it was just a mistake?..

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Cleo241090 said:
Hello, I need help. ???

I recently submitted my express entry profile for fsw program and the supporting documents were all sent in, however my work experience letters were sent in the wrong order, as in it had required that I first submit the job that I'm basing my application on, then the other job letters following. In my case I submitted the wrong job letter in that slot and the correct one is in the slot below.

Will this create a problem for my application, or will they take a look at all the letters and see that it was just a mistake?..
Raise a CSE and let them know.

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Wandering Mind said:
In my case, the CRS tool showed 415 but after I completed my profile the score went to 403 :( I guess the tool has its good and bad days ;)
oh boy, what's your next step if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of going the PNP route, though I still have to do a lot of research on that option since I absolutely have no practical knowledge on PNP whatsoever.

ADCanada

Apr 11, 2016
ADCanada said:
Hi all plz anyone advice me my college terminated me , also informed cic what should i do and what cic will do any idea becoz i already applied my pr through express entry and in background check stage need serious advice.
Somebody plz reply yo this

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

I have recently got my improved IELTS score. I updated the form in Education & Language section. But I m not getting any update in Overall CRS score :mad: It should be 50 points more considering the requirements in Skill Transferability Factors (Require CLB Level 9 or more for maximum points).

What should I don now? I have already submitted the profile.

Is there anything I could do? Or should I withdraw this profile and create a fresh one.

Thanking you

mrzbd