+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't see an issue here because you would have completed your 3 years in June 2012. You get maximum points for 3 years of work experience. This will not bring about a change in your CRS score so, IMO, you are fine!

Since you were still employed with the company and you were getting paid till October 2014, everything holds good. No LOE is required, IMO.
Dear Raj,

Just one clarification, I was paid till October 2012 (not October 2014). Were you trying to say "October 2012", Was it a typo?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsal khan said:
Hi,
Do we need pay stubs for express entry?
What can I do if i miss some of my pay stubs?
Pay stubs are not required, as long as your salary is mentioned in your reference letter.

Hamsavardhini

Sep 5, 2016
istari said:
It doesn't matter. Either way, you only get points for 3 years (because 3y9m is not an option). So leave the internship out of your work experience section. Put it in your personal history once you receive ITA.

Thanks for the reply. But in 3 months I reach 4 years scale. And just started my educational assessment.It will take some time. Also I am planning to apply after gaining 3 more months experience so that I will get 67 points., in case internship count luckily

Phywah

Sep 27, 2016
Please I have a question, I just finished my degree course my final result and transcript are not ready, how do I go about it, should I wait for my certificate to ready or I should continue with Diploma certificate am having with me?

Thanks.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Monzur said:
Dear Friends, I am in very frustrating situation and asking for your guidance. My CRS score is 469 (it was 474 till august :(). I have received ITA twice last year but could not submit documents because my wife's FBI pcc request got rejected due to "poor fingerprint" quality. We have tried another time recently and unfortunately the result remained same. It seems her finger has very weak ridges. In the meantime she managed to get Study permit from Canada using the state clearance instead of FBI.
She is in Canada now and recently tried for FBI pcc for 3rd time. However, this time she contacted an Ottawa based company named "Reliability Screening" (http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/ ) and the company took her digital fingerprint. Within 24 hours she got soft copy her FBI PCC!!!!!!!! They took CAD 200 for the service.
Now my question is how it is possible to get result like this???? My wife is not even American citizen then how can a third party can process so fast? Is it a scam???????????????? Should I use it while submitting the doc with a LOE explaining how I get this or just submit it without saying anything? or do NOT use it at all??????
I am soooo confused! Please help. :'( :'( :'(

no one to help??? any comment???
We contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions
www.trpassociates.net which is in the FBI approved channelers list https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/compact-council/list-of-approved-channelers.

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.

Meanwhile,

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phywah said:
Please I have a question, I just finished my degree course my final result and transcript are not ready, how do I go about it, should I wait for my certificate to ready or I should continue with Diploma certificate am having with me?

Thanks.
You cannot get an ECA without your transcript.

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
please i have some questions:

1. Which provinces are open for provincial nominee application now?

2. Which province will be open in November?

3. Site or Where can i check to know update on which province is open or closed .

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DRBOSS said:

No one knows. Ontario hopes to be open by then; I don't think other provinces have made that announcement yet.

3. Site or Where can i check to know update on which province is open or closed .
This forum. Or each individual province's website.

Thanks

afsal khan

Aug 20, 2015
DRBOSS said:

Thanks
Right now , BC and Saskatchewan is open and prince island territory

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Is there any IMM form to fill up for Express entry PR application?

afsal khan

Aug 20, 2015
I made my profile with 11 month of experience in B category and one month in A category. It is showing me that i am eligible for the express entry. Do i get any trouble after that.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsal khan said:
I made my profile with 11 month of experience in B category and one month in A category. It is showing me that i am eligible for the express entry. Do i get any trouble after that.
Yes. Once your application goes into processing, it will be rejected by the VO, because, as you have been told over and over on this forum, you are not eligible to apply.

The only reason your profile has not already become ineligible is because the electronic system cannot assess NOC categories.

Edit:
I'm very confused about your situation; please enlighten me.
In another thread, you mentioned BC PNP International Graduate category. This requires 2 years of work experience.
Yet you also said that you have already received BC PNP. Under which category ?