Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Hi Raj,

Sorry for putting the same query again in the other forum

I have some query on my study details that I have filled in post ITA form. Request you to please have a look over below queries and suggest if that is fine. On some forums, I read that this wrong, especially on point 4.

Here in India, academic year starts from 1 Apr to 31 Mar (of next year)

1. I have started my 10th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2003 and academic year completed on 31 March 2004 and exams completed in month of March-2004. But the passing certificate, they issued on 26 May 2004 (the date mentioned in mark sheet/passing certificate) as they took two months to declare the result/passing certificate. By the time, I started attending 11th class from 1 Apr 2004. I have filled in the details as below. If I would have been selected end date as May 2004 as end date for this for 10th class education then it must have overlapped with secondary education. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2003/4 - 2004/3 for none, below secondary class certification (10th class)

2. I have started my secondary class examination for 11th and 12th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2004 and academic year completed on 31 March 2006 (duration is of 2 years including 11th and 12th class) and exams completed in month of March-2006. But the passing certificate, they issued in May 2006 as they took two months to declare the result. I have filled in the details as below for secondary education. Here I have selected end date as May 2006 as it was not getting overlapped. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2004/4 - 2006/5 for secondary class certification (11th and 12th class)

3. For my graduation studies in Bachelor of engineering, my classes started from Aug 2006 and got end in month of Aug 2010 with final semester exam(duration 4 years). I have the passing certificate and final semester mark sheet of month Aug 2010. But again, convocation took some time to happen after final exam and they gave convocation certificate on 9 Feb 2011. I have selected date as below as I have completed my final graduation exam and classes in Aug 2010 and I was waiting for final convocation certificate.

Other 2006/8 - 2006/10 for graduation in Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engg.) certification

4. As mentioned above, I have completed my graduation in Aug. 2010 as Bachelor in engg. (Electrical Engg.) but I have started working as Business Analyst (Noc 2171) in Nov 2010 so for question “when u first became qualified to practice in this occupation”, I have selected date Nov 2010 in work history section. Some people were saying that you have to select graduation completion date (which is Aug 2010 in my case) but I have started working in this profession when I joined my first company. Please suggest if that is fine

Request you to please help me here as I worrying about rejection from CIC on these terms.what can I do avoid rejection (if done by CIC), please suggest???
I already got AOR on 25 Feb
You are overthinking this. All your answers are just fine.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You are overthinking this. All your answers are just fine.

My work refference letter was not stamped with company seal ??

It will create problem for my oinp app ??

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hi guys,

I have positive dual intent LMIA but I haven't received my new work permit yet (currently not working).
When filling in my EE profile I filled in all the info about LMIA and chose "no work permit" (or not working)
Will CIC request the proof of funds in this case?

Thanks.

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm looking up the requirements, what I have to do, if I get an invitation to the pool for CEC and came across a question, if I've ever been refused a visa for Canada or any other country. I've been denied tourist visa many many years ago for US, they just put a stamp cancelled without prejudice and didnt give me the visa and told me to come again, which I did, couple months later and got 10 years visa.

I just realized, that when I was filling up my forms for my working holiday visa couple years ago, that I said "NO" unfortunately made the mistake and didn't understand the question properly and now I'm at the same position when they are asking me again for the PR purposes. Should I say "NO" again to keep it the same or say "YES" and explain what happened?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
has anybody got a P/T OINP any time lately in feb 2016? please update if you have

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
melbourne said:
Hi guys,

I'm looking up the requirements, what I have to do, if I get an invitation to the pool for CEC and came across a question, if I've ever been refused a visa for Canada or any other country. I've been denied tourist visa many many years ago for US, they just put a stamp cancelled without prejudice and didnt give me the visa and told me to come again, which I did, couple months later and got 10 years visa.

I just realized, that when I was filling up my forms for my working holiday visa couple years ago, that I said "NO" unfortunately made the mistake and didn't understand the question properly and now I'm at the same position when they are asking me again for the PR purposes. Should I say "NO" again to keep it the same or say "YES" and explain what happened?

Thanks for your advice in advance.
IMO, you should mention "YES" and explain your situation. Knowingly withholding information would amount to misrepresentation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
_modernnomad_ said:
Hi guys,

I have positive dual intent LMIA but I haven't received my new work permit yet (currently not working).
When filling in my EE profile I filled in all the info about LMIA and chose "no work permit" (or not working)
Will CIC request the proof of funds in this case?

Thanks.
If you are invited to apply under CEC (OR) you have a job offer that is backed by a positive LMIA, you will not have to submit POF.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jj0502 said:
My work refference letter was not stamped with company seal ??

It will create problem for my oinp app ??
Your application will not be returned for this reason but you might be asked for additional/updated documentation post AOR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TT222 said:
Hello,

I am waiting for my IELTS results to create the EE profile.

Meanwhile i thought it would be good idea to start working on other documents like reference letter from previous employers.

I have an query regarding the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter.

Is it necessary that the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter an my resume which i will need to submit should be exactly same?

Also in one of my previous job, my designation, dept and location has changed few times but the NOC is same. Is it necessary to mention this changes in the ref letter in detail?

I would really appreciate if anyone can guide on how to prepare the Canadian resume and any other documents i can start working on from now.

Thanks in advance!!!
You need reference letters for all the jobs that you are claiming points for. If you are NOT claiming points for your previous jobs, you need not submit letters for that.

If you were promoted but the NOC did not change, you can have it as a single entry in your work experience section and upload a single reference that mentions your roles and responsibilities and all the other required details.

For the resume, google "Canada Resume format" and use that. You can use any standard North American resume format. The resume is just another requirement. The entries need not be "exactly" the same.

Good luck!

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sirs,

My name is Ravi and I am new to this process of Canadian Immigration under EE. Me and my wife are yet to take IELTS but we would want to start the process with ECA done. Our qualifications are as follows:

Mine:
1). M.Tech in Control & Instrumentation-2 years (Rajasthan Technical University)
2). B.Tech in ECE-3 years (University of Rajasthan)
3). Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics-3 years (Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan)

My Wife:
1). MCA-3 years (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, MP)
2). B.Sc. in Computers-3 Years (Vikram University, MP)

I have following queries:
1). Should I get ECA done for all my qualifications?
2). Should I get ECA done for all my Wife's qualifications?
3). I checked on WES and found that Rajasthan Technical University and Board of Technical Educations are not listed there. What could be done in this case? Will it have any negative impact?
4). My Wife's Universities are listed in WES (atleast this is the good news) but her Bachelor's is shown as Community College Diploma as Equivalence to Canada in WES Degree Equivalency. Does this have some affect?
5). Can I get ECA done for me and my wife both in the same account on WES or I have to create separate applications?

Please help me clear my doubts.

I posted same questions in other post as well but no body replied. Please help.

Many Thanks

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
Dears I have submitted the following documents but I am worried

1-Medical and its Passed
2-Police Exam ( was translated by certified translator)
3-ECA only ( Then sent the original docs via CSE and its accepted)
3-Marriage certificates (Translated by certified translator)
4-Employment records with Each Job ( including salary , job responsibilities, working hours , responsible person ) I have updated it as i have got new Job they received it.
5-Proof of fund with letter of explanation ( I have withdrawn all my money transfer it into USD when they asked for proof of fund I transferred them back to home currency and deposit it in the bank again) The beginning balance was more than the required amount , and average balances for the 6 months is more than that the closing is more than the required .
6-Passport bio-metric for all applicant.
7-Schedule 4 Provincial nomination

Did any one stamp any translation from Canadian embassy or just certified translator.

EE submit 23 Jan
AOR 23 Jan
add docs 26 Jan

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
What about NOC matching? I mean do JD in the LOR have to match exactly to the one provided in the CIC website or is it more about classification of NOC O, A or B level?

Sarosh99

Feb 28, 2016
Hi Raj,

I need your assistance to proceed with my FSW application.

My CSR score is 387 which is quite low considering the last cut off (453). I don't believe that the CSR cut off will go below 400 in near future.

Could you please advise if I shall submit my profile in the pool and wait for a LMAI approved offer letter (which is not so common).

I am also open for any PNP scheme, but not sure if there is any chances to go through it with this score.

I am very confused as I am not getting any satisfactory response from anybody, is it possible to get an ITA at this score?

I would appreciate your guidance to help me choosing the best option I could follow now. Thanks

Srik1987

Feb 27, 2016
Hi, I received my Passport request(ready for visa) email yesterday.
From the letter received, This seems to be documents I need to submit.
1) Passport
2)2 Passport photographs
3) Copy of the email.
4)One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents

I am little unclear about the last point. Anyone familiar with this?
Thank you

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Sarosh99 said:
Hi Raj,

I need your assistance to proceed with my FSW application.

My CSR score is 387 which is quite low considering the last cut off (453). I don't believe that the CSR cut off will go below 400 in near future.

Could you please advise if I shall submit my profile in the pool and wait for a LMAI approved offer letter (which is not so common).

I am also open for any PNP scheme, but not sure if there is any chances to go through it with this score.

I am very confused as I am not getting any satisfactory response from anybody, is it possible to get an ITA at this score?

I would appreciate your guidance to help me choosing the best option I could follow now. Thanks
Hi there..

So, you're correct, 387 is quite low and you will not get an ITA with this score.

Wait for LMIA letter is not really an option as far as I know, LMIA is a painful process for an employer to go through so unless he really likes you, that's not happening. In any event, you'll need to actively pursue this (reaching out to employers, applying for jobs, etc.) and not just wait for one to arrive...

PNP - you may receive a PT (expression of interest) from a province, provided that when you signed up you selected that province and they have need for people with your NOC skills, so this is effectively the only thing you CAN sit around and wait for... If that happens, pursue it aggressively, as it's your best chance with a score lower than 400.

Now, what I recommend: increase your score! How: redo you language tests to score higher (and practice, practice, practice), take up a French and try to get some more points with a second language and lastly, improve your education level (so if you have a Bachelors, go for a Masters, etc.)... You need another 13 points to get to 400 points and that's what you'll need to start getting PNPs ;-)

Good luck!