+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

VII

Feb 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. It's okay. As long as the letters mention all the details of your skilled job, you can submit that. You are not claiming points for your unskilled job so I believe you are good to go.
Yes the letter clearly states all the details for unskilled as well as skilled job as well.

Also where should I show that one year long job which is unskilled but from canada?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VII said:
Yes the letter clearly states all the details for unskilled as well as skilled job as well.

Also where should I show that one year long job which is unskilled but from canada?
You can retain that only in the personal history section of your post ITA questionnaire. You don't have to declare it in the work history section or in your EE profile.

VII

Feb 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can retain that only in the personal history section of your post ITA questionnaire. You don't have to declare it in the work history section or in your EE profile.
ok and for my knowledge If I've declared the unskilled job also then is it a problem?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello

Can someone please provide me the sample employment letters and reference letters for PNP and Express Entry. Please send it to gcmeshwar@gmail.com

May I also know what is copy of employment contracts ?

Thank you :)

delwar130

Feb 20, 2016
Hi,

I have just submitted my profile for the express entry, I am wondering if anyone could provide some information how to get a OINP nomination.

Thanks

Del

David_Freez

Jan 29, 2016
MeltingPot said:
Hi Tengmanila,

It looks like I'll be in the same situation too. We'll be completing the application for the actual WES ECA this week but when I tried the mock Degree Equivalency Tool on the WES website, the equivalent of my 4-year Bus.MGmt. degree is a 2-year diploma.

How long before you received the results/ECA? and anong courier? Thank you!
May I know where are you from? and the University where you got your degree?

I'm scared about the denials of Bachelors from WES :S

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello friends,

Currently, I am living in Canada as Visitor. I had 10 months of experience at SUBWAY as store manager with annual salary more than $25,000. I went to one lawyer and he said he can workout with my experience and can show 12-months full time experience. He said he had done it before. After that, He will create my EE, profile and apply for OINP under CEC.

Is it possible guys? please help me.

VPSingh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello Raj, Avisad and other Senior Members!!!

I am posting this question on my brother-in-law's behalf.

He (my b-in-law main applicant) has been promised a job offer with LMIA, appeared in IELTS on 20th Feb, currently living in the UK with spouse (expecting baby in sept 2016). UK visa runs out in Sept 2016. Does not want to extend as it requires extremely high level of income threshold.

Now question is

1) How will his wife go through medicals while pregnant?
2) How long can they delay the medicals?
3) Can he only appear in medicals and got his wife's medicals after the delivery? If yes, will he be approved PR pending this wife's PR due to medical
4) Can the medicals be done in India? because due to pregnancy they might fly to India before the pregnancy reaches closer to due date.
5) Or please suggest the best possible way to approach/initiate the process, very confused and stressful state they are in.

many thanks

vps

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
delwar130 said:
Hi,

I have just submitted my profile for the express entry, I am wondering if anyone could provide some information how to get a OINP nomination.

Thanks

Del
How much CRS do you have? If you have 400+ CRS, you might get a PT notification from Ontario. Unless you get this, you cannot apply to Ontario.

Once you have got PT, you can refer this link on how to proceed --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sultaan07 said:
Hello friends,

Currently, I am living in Canada as Visitor. I had 10 months of experience at SUBWAY as store manager with annual salary more than $25,000. I went to one lawyer and he said he can workout with my experience and can show 12-months full time experience. He said he had done it before. After that, He will create my EE, profile and apply for OINP under CEC.

Is it possible guys? please help me.
Unless you had at least 12 months of work experience in the past 3 years working for at least 30 hours per week in an occupation that falls under NOC 0/A/B, you cannot apply under CEC. If you had only 10 months of experience and you claim you had 12 months, that misrepresentation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VPSingh said:
Hello Raj, Avisad and other Senior Members!!!

I am posting this question on my brother-in-law's behalf.

He (my b-in-law main applicant) has been promised a job offer with LMIA, appeared in IELTS on 20th Feb, currently living in the UK with spouse (expecting baby in sept 2016). UK visa runs out in Sept 2016. Does not want to extend as it requires extremely high level of income threshold.

Now question is

1) How will his wife go through medicals while pregnant?

Her wife can do her medicals. Some hospitals allow pregnant women to go ahead and take a chest X-ray wearing a lead apron and some hospitals do not allow it (as it might harm the fetus). If the chest X-ray is not done, the application can still be submitted and after the baby is delivered, she can go for a chest X-ray and complete the medicals.

2) How long can they delay the medicals?

This can be delayed until the baby is born.

3) Can he only appear in medicals and got his wife's medicals after the delivery? If yes, will he be approved PR pending this wife's PR due to medical

Read answer 1. In addition to that, visa will NOT be issued until she completes and submits her medicals.

4) Can the medicals be done in India? because due to pregnancy they might fly to India before the pregnancy reaches closer to due date.

Yes, it can be done in India.

5) Or please suggest the best possible way to approach/initiate the process, very confused and stressful state they are in.

In summary, let them go ahead with the application. The husband and wife can do meds (wife can leave the chest X-ray part alone). They can submit their PR application with these medical tests. After the baby is born, the wife can then go for chest X-ray and submit the results.

many thanks

vps
Good luck and all the very best to them!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
chandra415 said:
Hello

Can someone please provide me the sample employment letters and reference letters for PNP and Express Entry. Please send it to gcmeshwar@gmail.com

May I also know what is copy of employment contracts ?

Thank you :)
The format is available in the post (somewhere midway in the post) --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Work contracts are simply your work related documents that might include your offer letter, appointment letter etc,.

rajshreem

Jun 8, 2015
Hi,

Could someone share a final document checklist once you land into Canada for issue of a PR card? Apologies, if there is a thread that does already exist - I couldn't find it here!

Also, if I wish to travel before receiving the travel card - then what are the steps to apply for a travel document?

Thanks in advance!

VPSingh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Good luck and all the very best to them!
Thanks Raj.

We will proceed as per the advice. However once she delivers and submits chest X-ray part, how will new born's application be initiated?? Also can they be allowed their UK visa extension for a month on pregnancy basis if applied during 7th or 8th month?

Many Thanks