TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello all.....m in post-ITA stage....i hv a previous government job for which i m not claiming points , hence, mentioned it in personal history... Do i need to provide any proof w.r.t. that job??? plz reply..its urgent....
Hi,

No evidence is required in personal history. So, No.

regards

Cuteangel1

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for these wonderful information but I want know if there any cost applied in the process of submitting of express entry form? Thanks

Chaaad1024

Jan 30, 2019
Good Day to you all!

Thank you for the awesome information you’ve provided in this thread. I need confirmation on whether my situation qualifies as a ‘valid job offer’. I am in the waiting list but I was wondering if I can boost my CRS based on my current job situation.

I live and work in the US and my employer is willing to allow me to work remotely if I am allowed to move to Canada. My employer has a number of employees working remotely in Canada too. Could I use this as a valid job offer? I am not clear on whether the valid job offer only applies to Canadian employers. Thanks!

Roby Singh

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I am from India and done Masters in Business Economics (Gold Medalist), but in Quebec immigration, they don't have any business Economics program in their education list. What should we do..?? Are Quebec will not recognize my Degree..?? Is there any equivalent/substitute degree of my course..?? please guide me.. thanks

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
Dear All, thank you all for the very valuable information. I am going to fulfil my Express Entry profile in the coming days and I have a specific question:
1) In the work experience field do I need to describe what were my duties and responsibilities or just mention my NOC?
2) In the case that I have to describe my responsibilities does it have to be exactly as shown in my Work Reference Letter?
Thank you in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear All, thank you all for the very valuable information. I am going to fulfil my Express Entry profile in the coming days and I have a specific question:
1) In the work experience field do I need to describe what were my duties and responsibilities or just mention my NOC?
2) In the case that I have to describe my responsibilities does it have to be exactly as shown in my Work Reference Letter?
Thank you in advance.
Not at this stage. All you need to do is state the NOC. Post ITA you will then submit the detailed reference letter .

All the best

Reactions: Theo2018

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
My sister has transferred the funds required for EE into my bank account. She is in canada currently, but transferred the funds from her indian bank account. Does she need to create a gifts deed from canada , or can I create one from India and get it notarized from here, if she sends a paper copy with her signature over to me.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,
My sister has transferred the funds required for EE into my bank account. She is in canada currently, but transferred the funds from her indian bank account. Does she need to create a gifts deed from canada , or can I create one from India and get it notarized from here, if she sends a paper copy with her signature over to me.
Hi,

I would suggest she creates a gift deed and signs it then send it to you.

Regards

Reactions: SimpleMac

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good Day to you all!

Thank you for the awesome information you’ve provided in this thread. I need confirmation on whether my situation qualifies as a ‘valid job offer’. I am in the waiting list but I was wondering if I can boost my CRS based on my current job situation.

I live and work in the US and my employer is willing to allow me to work remotely if I am allowed to move to Canada. My employer has a number of employees working remotely in Canada too. Could I use this as a valid job offer? I am not clear on whether the valid job offer only applies to Canadian employers. Thanks!
Hi,

A valid job offer must be supported by a Canadian LMIA, thus American jobs would not qualify.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
one more question plz.....in personal history section, is it correct to list activities like : June 2014 to sep 2016 job 1.........sep 2016 to till date job 2. since one activity ends on some date of one month and other may start on other day of same month....????
Yap, that's correct.

Regards

Reactions: Geetu Hanspal

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for these wonderful information but I want know if there any cost applied in the process of submitting of express entry form? Thanks
Hi,

There is no cost for submitting an express entry form. However, post ITA you will need to pay the application fee of 550CAD for adults and 150CAD for children, and a right to PR fee for adults only 490CAD.

Regards

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi seniors,

I have questions about travel history

It is asking the travel history in past 10 years...

Can I know if we really need to listed every travel in past 10 years ?

In addition ,
Regarding proof of fund:

I only started opening an account 6 months ago and now I have sufficient funds after depositing it gradually in past 6 months .

It means my avg 6 months balalbce would be below the required amount although I am having sufficient found since 6th month.

May anyone could suggest if my 6 months bank statements would be sufficient ?