Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Seniors,

Need help for my brother.

My sister-in-law is primary applicant. She has a valid NOC and associated reference letters and all the necessary documents. However, my brother is running his own business. Currently we are trying to create EE profile (to be able to get ITA)

Questions are:

1. What do we write in work history section for my brother
- how do we identify NOC when he is self employed. He is doing everything by himself. Moreover, his business conduct is extremely informal i.e. no registrations, no sales tax, no VAT, no billings. Usually in India, small scale business are run in this manner. Even though we are not availing any points for his work experience but still CIC is asking for it. Kindly suggest how can we show in our current situation.

2. My sister-in-law doesnt use her last name i.e. surname field in her passport is blank. In this case what do we write in Last name while create EE profile. As the tool doesnt allow us to leave "last name field" empty.
Hi,

1) You can write that he has NO work experience. Then after ITA, you can mention his experience in the personal history section.
2) Leave the first name feild blank and enter her name in the last name field.

Best of luck

Reactions: link2gurdeep

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

I have a question I need help with.
I currently have a crs score of 363.my spouse has taken the ielts test and we are waiting for the result.if he scores 7 in all areas what will the crs score add up to.my language score was L8 R6.5 W7.5 S7.5. And am expecting to get additional 15 from June 6 as well.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

You will need to play around with the official CRS tool and enter these expected scores to know:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I have few doubts for uploading docs in EE.
1: My current passport is new and my previous one contains all the stamps and visa. Do I need to scan that as well?? Do we need to scan blank pages as well. total would be 36+36=72 Pages.
2: Do we need to Provide LOE for Travel History as well.??
3: My aunt (Mom real Sister) lives in canada and I'm showing as relation in canada: I am attaching her PR Card, Utility bill and PP as well. Do I still need to write LOE??
4:I have previous canadian Experience and I'm providing (RnR Letter, 3 Month Pay Slip, T4 Slip 2014 and 2015, Notice of assessment 2014 and 2015). My work permit was valid from Oct 2013 - Oct 2014. but I had a work experience from Sep 2013 - Nov 2014. For Sep 2013, I started my job after applying PGWP and after completing my Degree. and For Nov 2014, I was on implied status as I applied for extension of WP. Do we need LOE for that as well??
5: Do we need to upload Work Permit, Study Permit as well? if yes then where??
6: LOE for Gift deed?
7: Any LOE for personal history for "Unemployed" Period?
Pls help on above pts....!!!.
1) The instructions only ask for a current and valid passport.
2, 3, 4, 6, 7) It is all up to you. You are free to use the LOE whenever you feel the need to explain. There are no rules.

regards

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Quick question.
Is the spouse name included in the invitation?Or is it just the PA?

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
Hi,

I signed up with a consultant for this process and I applied to OINP in Jan 2016 after getting the NOI. However, they made my life miserable by not replying for a simple PFL which asked for my valid IELTS TRF and ultimately rejection from OINP. I want to do it on my own now. However, I don't want to inform my consultant regarding this as they are asking for the balance money of the contract if we want to withdraw from them although they are stupids and useless.

My question now is that is there any problem having 2 profiles on my name at the same time as I don't have login credentials for EE profile? Will I be able to use the same ECA evaluation from WES which was done by the consultant. Although I have the login credentials for WES, I'm afraid if they can deactivate the login. Please advise what are the adverse effects of moving from the consultant without informing?

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi Raj,

Hope you are well. Are you still here helping out people like good old days? I am back after quite some time. My issue is:

I recreated my profile on 13th April afternoon in order to obtain Ontario NOI. I received NOI on 14th April afternoon just when my new profile got activated. I recreated my profile rather hastily, so I went back to check if all details were alright after I received NOI. I found the CRS calculation was ok. However, I made some minor changes to correct some errors that didn't affect my CRS. But I was uncertain about transmitting those updates and left them like that. I made changes in three sections including study and languages. I saved (not transmitted) the changes in two of those three sections. For education section, I didn't even save the changes. I kept it like that. Unexpectedly, I received ITA on the 19th April. And after the ITA when I went back to my profile I found:

1. In the first page the profile status showing 'Update not submitted'

2. In the profile summary page two of those three sections showing 'updated' and the Study and Language Section showing 'In Progress'. When I entered the Study and Language section I found 'no data available' in the Education history table. It is still like that as of now.

I made a CSE regarding that and didn't receive a satisfactory reply. They said I could make an LoE if I like.

Now I am afraid about what to do. But they have given CRS points based on my education details and that is correct. I wouldn't have received ITA if I didn't have those points for my education.

N.B. The fact that the CRS calculation was accurate makes it clear that I didn't make any substantive error while recreating my profile hurriedly. However, there might be a few errors which, while would not affect the CRS, might still be considerable, e.g. IELTS or ECA no error, duration of courses, mistake in institution's name etc (or there might not be any error at all). I am speculating all these as I can not see what I have put in the education details.

I am at 429. If I decline my ITA, how do you see my chances of receiving another one shortly? I am concerned about a few things: June 6 points changes, 2 IELTS results before June 7, new Canadian graduates entering the pool this month or next after graduations or if there is chance of lowering the draw size from now on as there have already been a lot of invitations sent out.
How likely is it for a draw on the 31st of May?

Please help me as to what should I do. Your kind advice shall be gratefully acknowledged.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I signed up with a consultant for this process and I applied to OINP in Jan 2016 after getting the NOI. However, they made my life miserable by not replying for a simple PFL which asked for my valid IELTS TRF and ultimately rejection from OINP. I want to do it on my own now. However, I don't want to inform my consultant regarding this as they are asking for the balance money of the contract if we want to withdraw from them although they are stupids and useless.

My question now is that is there any problem having 2 profiles on my name at the same time as I don't have login credentials for EE profile? Will I be able to use the same ECA evaluation from WES which was done by the consultant. Although I have the login credentials for WES, I'm afraid if they can deactivate the login. Please advise what are the adverse effects of moving from the consultant without informing?
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Well, the problem here is that you can not have two profiles under one name. You will have to delete the first one before creating another one. With regards to the ECA, just download it now and keep it. What is actually important is the reference number.

Wish you all the best

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
This is wrong. CIC does not state that it needs to be from the same company anywhere.
Below in quotes taken from CIC website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

"Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:
  • at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
  • in the same job,
  • within the last 10 years, and
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)."
Above is for Express Entry FSW.

How am i wrong ??

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Well, the problem here is that you can not have two profiles under one name. You will have to delete the first one before creating another one. With regards to the ECA, just download it now and keep it. What is actually important is the reference number.

Wish you all the best
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Someone else may have the same name as well nah? Does the system reject it straight away for this type of things? I feel like you can have 2 profiles at a time and only thing is that you should not submit the documents to the govt from both the profiles. It's only my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys,
Currently uploading post ITA documents. The system has generated a list documents, however I don't know where to include my IELTS report. Will it go to Education field ?
Please help.
Thank you!

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi guys,
Currently uploading post ITA documents. The system has generated a list documents, however I don't know where to include my IELTS report. Will it go to Education field ?
Please help.
Thank you!
I don't think it is necessary since you are providing your reference number, but since no place is provided for it in particular and you still want to upload, you can upload with your educational credentials.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I don't think it is necessary since you are providing your reference number, but since no place is provided for it in particular and you still want to upload, you can upload with your educational credentials.
Thank you dammieh !

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi again,
do I need to upload my high school diploma? I showed my high school education years and everything in my application.
Thank you!

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Please help on the "Address History":

I stayed in New York city, same area, for 1.5 years, but moved several places (all personal rental, no contract). I had a temporary resident ID, showing one of my lived addresses, which i never updated with DMV even though I moved. Should I list all addresses I stayed (cannot remember exact dates), OR the one address stated on the ID would surfice?

Thanks in advance!!