15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
nipuns1 said:
1)I have a question though after ITA do I have to go for a upfront medical or cic will inform for a period of 30 days when the medical has to be done. I am on a open work permit in canada

2) Do I need a Canadian PCC after ITA as well , does it make the process faster ?
1) Yes, you HAVE to go to upfront medicals... If the medicals you did for you WP are less than 3 months old you could try using them
2) No, Canadian PCC equivalent will be requested form you later on the process (closer to PPR).

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please provide some advice? I recently received NOI (score 405) from Ontario on Feb 27, 2017 and registered for online application on 28 Feb now I have 14 days to submit my application. Last night I found out that my score increased to 430 due to my current foreign work experience. The question is, if I choose to wait for an ITA and do not submit the application for Ontario PNP can I register again and submit my PNP application?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Nuff_Love said:
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please provide some advice? I recently received NOI (score 405) from Ontario on Feb 27, 2017 and registered for online application on 28 Feb now I have 14 days to submit my application. Last night I found out that my score increased to 430 due to my current foreign work experience. The question is, if I choose to wait for an ITA and do not submit the application for Ontario PNP can I register again and submit my PNP application?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
There is absolutely NO GARANTE that you will receive another NOI... My suggestion is to get everything ready to submit in 14 days time, perhaps you'll get an ITA before then.

narendher25

Dec 30, 2016
Hi,

I am married and I received an ITA for 450 points on March 1st draw ( I did mention married but spouse wont come along to Canada), I had to do that as my Wife ECA was getting delayed and she didn't take IELTS yet. Now that the EE draw points are going down, I am rethinking to add my wife as well without IELTS as we received ECA today (which is coming down to 433 without IELTS). She is a masters degree candidate with 2 years of industrial experience.

Since I already got an ITA, is it okay to do changes now? If not can I have another application and see if I get selected including my wife in the next draw (if it happens then can I select the new application ITA)?

On the side note, What might be an approach I need to follow in future to bring my wife to Canada(with work permit) if I plan to go to Canada alone after I receive my PR? Any suggestions from seniors or same experience would be greatly appreciated.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
narendher25 said:
Hi,

I am married and I received an ITA for 450 points on March 1st draw ( I did mention married but spouse wont come along to Canada), I had to do that as my Wife ECA was getting delayed and she didn't take IELTS yet. Now that the EE draw points are going down, I am rethinking to add my wife as well without IELTS as we received ECA today (which is coming down to 433 without IELTS). She is a masters degree candidate with 2 years of industrial experience.

Since I already got an ITA, is it okay to do changes now? If not can I have another application and see if I get selected including my wife in the next draw (if it happens then can I select the new application ITA)?

On the side note, What might be an approach I need to follow in future to bring my wife to Canada(with work permit) if I plan to go to Canada alone after I receive my PR? Any suggestions from seniors or same experience would be greatly appreciated.
You application will ALWAYS be calculated to the ITA you got... IF adding your wife will still mean you guys are above the cut off for your ITA then OK... Otherwise you should reject the ITA, add you wife to your profile and wait for the next ITA.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Good day!

My Certificate of Employment from my previous company for the last 5 yrs shows my single/maiden name but since i got married last May, I used my married name in my CIC application. Will there be a conflict with my declared work history as the last name is different? How can I provide proof? But I am now using my married name in my current company (I started just this January)

Thank you.

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Hello
Can you create a profile for express entry if your ielts is 6??
Please also tell me will provinces nominate through CIC profile??Or we have to apply seperately at their website for nominations??
Does nomination means giving us a job in that province or just allowing us to come there??
Regards'

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
teenzky said:
Good day!

My Certificate of Employment from my previous company for the last 5 yrs shows my single/maiden name but since i got married last May, I used my married name in my CIC application. Will there be a conflict with my declared work history as the last name is different? How can I provide proof? But I am now using my married name in my current company (I started just this January)

Thank you.
Hi,

This is not a problem. Just submit a notarized one and the same person affidavit, and write a line or two in the LOE about this. I assume you have a marriage certificate you will be submitting as well, so don't worry.

Here's a sample of the affidavit:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5433160#msg5433160

All the best

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
Hello
Please also tell me will provinces nominate through CIC profile??Or we have to apply seperately at their website for nominations??
Does nomination means giving us a job in that province or just allowing us to come there??
Regards'
Yes you can create it if your score in each section is minimum 6 (Not overall)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Arslan82 said:
Hello
Regards'
Hi,

1) The minimum language requirement for the Federal Skilled Worker Program is CLB7, which is 6 in all four module of Ielts. So if you have less than 6 in one or more modules you wont be able to create a profile.
2) Yes, you get provincial nomination through your CIC profile, you need to be invited to apply for it.
3) Just shows that they want you to live in the province, however, you will need to find a job yourself.

All the best

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

I have completed my IELTS and scored average 8. Also my ECA is done and my highest degree is Masters.

I have more than 470 points,so do I need to apply for PNP or will just apply for Express Entry?

I want to start my application, if anyone just tell me what I should do step by step or a checklist or just give me any link or post where it is clearly steps are stated would be really helpful for me.I tried to click the links on the first page but its not working:(.

Thank you in advance for helping me out.

Regards
Lifehack

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lifehack said:
Hi

I have completed my IELTS and scored average 8. Also my ECA is done and my highest degree is Masters.

I have more than 470 points,so do I need to apply for PNP or will just apply for Express Entry?

I want to start my application, if anyone just tell me what I should do step by step or a checklist or just give me any link or post where it is clearly steps are stated would be really helpful for me.I tried to click the links on the first page but its not working:(.

Thank you in advance for helping me out.

Regards
Hi,

Those are very good score, so no need for PNP, you will almost certainly get an ITA in the next draw.

The steps detailed on the first page are all you need, but here is the direct like to the Come to Canada questionnaire:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Complete it and it will tell you if you are eligible and will give you full instructions on how to proceed to profile creation.

All the best.
Lifehack

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your reply TanakaM.

I have checked and I am eligible.My question is can I edit my answers?Also if I submit once will it be difficult to change it or should I wait to submit till I have gotten all my informations?

My Passport is being renewed so I only have my old passport number?Can I change it later on when I get the new one.The old one has validity yet.

Regards
Lifehack

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lifehack said:
Hi

Thank you for your reply TanakaM.

I have checked and I am eligible.My question is can I edit my answers?Also if I submit once will it be difficult to change it or should I wait to submit till I have gotten all my informations?

My Passport is being renewed so I only have my old passport number?Can I change it later on when I get the new one.The old one has validity yet.

Regards
Lifehack
I hope I have understood your question.

Well, you can change answers at any time. All you need to have for EE profile creation is your IELTS report number and ECA reference number. You can put the passport number you have for now then edit it once you have a new one. If this is post ITA you just add a letter of explanation (LOE).

All the best

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

Tell me if I am wrong so what you mean that I can create EE profile now and can edit till I receive ITA.

Also the fund when do I have to show proof of fund,I mean in which step of EE application?Is it post ITA?

Thank you in advance for answering.

Regards
Lifehack

TanakaM said:
I hope I have understood your question.

Well, you can change answers at any time. All you need to have for EE profile creation is your IELTS report number and ECA reference number. You can put the passport number you have for now then edit it once you have a new one. If this is post ITA you just add a letter of explanation (LOE).

All the best