Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
252663 said:
Hello,

Need help with my Case.

i have a EE profile with 457 points by saying that my wife is not accompanying me. she is in Canada now however we travel back to our home country in October and she will stay back there for 2-3 years hence i said not accompanying me.

I recently got invitation from BCPNP and i am working to get all the documents from employer. while filling the application BCPNP asked total how many family members are i am including in the application.

so-
1- should i include her in BCPNP application or not- as i have mentioned that "she is not accompanying" in EE profile?
2- lets assume that i got my PNP nomination with out including her in the PNP application- then shall i change my EE profile by changing "accompanying spouse" and then add pnp- so that we have enough points to get ITA?

what are the issue i need to keep i mind- and need comments on this asap.

regards
You can't do that.
Either she is accompanying you, or she isn't. And the answer you provide needs to be the same for PNP and EE. So if you tell BC that she is accompanying you, then you need to update your EE profile immediately.

If you get PNP and then change your EE to indicate that your spouse is accompanying you, you will need to notify BC, at which point they may withdraw your nomination.

Why have you chosen non-accompanying spouse in the first place ? If you're going to get PNP anyway, then choosing non-accompanying just to increase your CRS is completely pointless.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
hi .. i have a question ..

Supposedly if the next draw has a requirement of only 350 CRS, does that mean all the applicants (starting from 01-Jan-2015) who have a score of 350+ will get an ITA ??

For instance, i am in the pool from 01-Jan-2015 and this draw which took place on 24-August-2016 requires you to have a 350 CRS only, does that mean i will still get an ITA? Even though its been more than a year and half, me being in the pool.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
whimsical said:
hi .. i have a question ..

Supposedly if the next draw has a requirement of only 350 CRS, does that mean all the applicants (starting from 01-Jan-2015) who have a score of 350+ will get an ITA ??

For instance, i am in the pool from 01-Jan-2015 and this draw which took place on 24-August-2016 requires you to have a 350 CRS only, does that mean i will still get an ITA? Even though its been more than a year and half, me being in the pool.
Yes correct but practically, I don't think the scores will ever come that low.

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
Guyz, Got ITA 2 days back.

Very brief help please. Is there a specific area where I can see how to get Police certificate and Medical Test in India and if there are any templates for the same.

Thanks.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KN1980 said:

Very brief help please. Is there a specific area where I can see how to get Police certificate and Medical Test in India and if there are any templates for the same.

Thanks.
Congratulations

For PCC, look into the www.passportindia.gov.in

For Medical, look here http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

You will have to call the hospital and book the appointment.

Thanks

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi,
I submitted my eAPR on March 4 of this year, as you can see below in the timeline in my signature. However, the application as submitted was incomplete- it did not have my FBI PCC. Long story short, after multiple delays and extensions, my FBI PCC was finally submitted on July 14 via a CSE, to which a response stating that it had been added to my files was received on July 27, 13 days later.
It has been almost six months since my application was submitted, and a month since the FBI PCC was submitted, but I have not received any RPRF request yet. Is this normal? When can I expect a request if so, judging by general experience?
The reason I am freaking out is, my medical tests are dated January 8 2016- so we are nearing the date when they will be a year old and invalid very rapidly, and I am afraid about what might happen after that date.

Please let me know!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Hi,
I submitted my eAPR on March 4 of this year, as you can see below in the timeline in my signature. However, the application as submitted was incomplete- it did not have my FBI PCC. Long story short, after multiple delays and extensions, my FBI PCC was finally submitted on July 14 via a CSE, to which a response stating that it had been added to my files was received on July 27, 13 days later.
It has been almost six months since my application was submitted, and a month since the FBI PCC was submitted, but I have not received any RPRF request yet. Is this normal? When can I expect a request if so, judging by general experience?
The reason I am freaking out is, my medical tests are dated January 8 2016- so we are nearing the date when they will be a year old and invalid very rapidly, and I am afraid about what might happen after that date.

Please let me know!
For PNP candidates, RPRF request is issued before PPR; this is just what was observed. Try ordering GCMS notes to understand where your application stands. Look for "R10: Met" and "A11.2: Met" in your GCMS notes. If you order now, they'll take a month to send it.

About the medicals, if IRCC doesn't process your application before your medical test expires, then I believe you will be asked to go for another medical exam.

Good luck and all the very best!

aravindhmca

Mar 27, 2015
KN1980 said:

Thanks.
Congrats dude on your ITA, What is your file number please mask last 2 digits.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Dear seniors-I have recently got ITA and need to do the medicals tomorrow.however my wife had a open hear surgery 25 years back so should we tell this to the physician or what should we do.will there be rejection if i do not disclose this.

what should i do in such a case

Thanks in advance Sad Sad

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
workharder said:
Dear seniors-I have recently got ITA and need to do the medicals tomorrow.however my wife had a open hear surgery 25 years back so should we tell this to the physician or what should we do.will there be rejection if i do not disclose this.

what should i do in such a case

Thanks in advance Sad Sad
Raj already answered this in another thread.

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Stanlee said:
If your bank can revalidate your old DD without having the original draft back, then get it done, but banks generally do not do that.

Do not waste time waiting for the old DD, send the new DD and OINP will return the old DD to you within two weeks of receipt of the new DD by them.
Thanks Stanlee ..Am sending the new DD right away .

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
For PNP candidates, RPRF request is issued before PPR; this is just what was observed. Try ordering GCMS notes to understand where your application stands. Look for "R10: Met" and "A11.2: Met" in your GCMS notes. If you order now, they'll take a month to send it.

About the medicals, if IRCC doesn't process your application before your medical test expires, then I believe you will be asked to go for another medical exam.

Good luck and all the very best!
Thank you! So they will ask for it just before they issue a PPR?
Also, what are R10 and A11.2? I know R10 is a completion check, is A11.2 like a security clearance?
Thanks again, and good luck to you too!