sunilsingla31

Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have given my IELTS exam and I scored the following scores:

• Listening : 7.5
  • Reading: 8.5
  • Speaking: 7
  • Writing: 7.5
I have done Masters degree in Computer Applications (MCA) and Bachelors in Arts with COMPUTER APPLICATIONS as an elective subject.

My ECA has completed. WES has accredited my bachelors of arts as a valid degree and provided Majors/Specialization as Computer Applications instead of Arts or Humanities. Now, I really dont know that whether I should choose "Arts" or "Computing/Information Technology" for my Bachelor degree while filling educational details in express entry form.

I am sure someone out there have or had faced the same kind of situation. Can anybody please help me? I am really stuck right now.

shaebear

Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have given my IELTS exam and I scored the following scores:

• Listening : 7.5
  • Reading: 8.5
  • Speaking: 7
  • Writing: 7.5
I have done Masters degree in Computer Applications (MCA) and Bachelors in Arts with COMPUTER APPLICATIONS as an elective subject.

My ECA has completed. WES has accredited my bachelors of arts as a valid degree and provided Majors/Specialization as Computer Applications instead of Arts or Humanities. Now, I really dont know that whether I should choose "Arts" or "Computing/Information Technology" for my Bachelor degree while filling educational details in express entry form.

I am sure someone out there have or had faced the same kind of situation. Can anybody please help me? I am really stuck right now.
Did you study for a Bachelor of Arts degree IN ARTS or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Application? The information you provided isn't consistent with what WES has accredited. What is stated on your degree?

sunilsingla31

Jun 12, 2018
Bac
Did you study for a Bachelor of Arts degree IN ARTS or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Application? The information you provided isn't consistent with what WES has accredited. What is stated on your degree?

Bachelor of arts in arts with subjects econimics, public administration and computer applications