+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I sent you a PM please check you inbox
Dear Donakinzo,

I am facing a similar situation as @shariq123, I have got my marriage certificate and my child's birth certificate translated to english from urdu in Dubai, the translators have provided me a separate certificate confirming the accuracy of the translation but the certificates are only signed and stamped by the certified translators, I asked them several times whether they are certified for Canadian Immigration purposes and they confirmed.

They are licensed translators in Dubai, do I still need to get these translations notarised?

Thanks & Regards,

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Received letter from CSIS that my security screening was started on 15 March 2017 (that is what my GCMS also says) and it was completed on 24th July 2017 (so a little over 4 months). The file was then forward to IRCC OR CBSA (it seemed surprising to me that they didn't know exactly which organization they forwarded to). In any case I had preemptively requested notes from CBSA as well and will wait and see what they say. If CBSA has also completed I will open a case specific enquiry with IRCC attaching both letters from CSIS and CBSA asking them what's up...
Hi Syed,
Any news from CBSA? did you receive PPR letter?

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Hi Syed,
Any news from CBSA? did you receive PPR letter?
No PPR yet. CBSA responded to my ATIP request but unfortunately they thought I was asking for my travel history. In their response they gave contact info of the officer who processed the request and I emailed them saying that I was asking for info regarding my security screening for the PR application not travel history, so the officer made a new request and I'm waiting for the response.

GamerBird

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

I recvd GCMS Notes this morning. The status remains the same compared to previous notes (Mid July).

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality & Medical: Passed

In the latest notes updated by the agent, it says PReVU Verified.

Could some1 help me with what does this mean?

Thank you.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello Friends,

I recvd GCMS Notes this morning. The status remains the same compared to previous notes (Mid July).

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality & Medical: Passed

In the latest notes updated by the agent, it says PReVU Verified.

Could some1 help me with what does this mean?

Thank you.
can you share the text of this note

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Sorry about that. What's the status? Applied for gcms notes?
Only once applied for notes. File is at London VO. Eligibility review from initial cic and then London starts reviewing in June and requested ADR twice which was provided.
ADR doc status is: we need more doc to continue processing the application since 9th August.
Background status: we are processing background check.
No update since then even I called cic and they can't tell me as file is at LVO and sent email to London and they replied that file is awaiting further review. Now, don't know if eligibility is still pending or security is ongoing.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hey guys! What are you to? Been a long time!

Has everyone from our batch received PPR? What's going on?
after 7 months London officer opened my file. passed the eligibility. Then sent it for Security Screening.
And now there is no expected timeline for me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Only once applied for notes. File is at London VO. Eligibility review from initial cic and then London starts reviewing in June and requested ADR twice which was provided.
ADR doc status is: we need more doc to continue processing the application since 9th August.
Background status: we are processing background check.
No update since then even I called cic and they can't tell me as file is at LVO and sent email to London and they replied that file is awaiting further review. Now, don't know if eligibility is still pending or security is ongoing.

This appears to be additional security screening IMO. Unfortunately, when third party agencies like FBI, CSIS or organizations of other countries are involved, the processing time might be a little longer (as IRCC has to obtain reports from the organization in question before processing your file further). I would recommend that you apply for another set of notes and see what's going on with your application. Compare it with your older set of notes.

I sincerely hope that you and others who are still waiting get your PPR s at the earliest. I you all success soon! All the very best!

Reactions: Aali005