Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Out of 131 Nov. AOR cases on Myiimitracker only 8 ppl are still waiting for PPR. Including me
Exactly! Honestly, It's not a good feeling to be in this position. The worst part is that we are completely helpless. There is nothing we can do to expedite the process, and when we call/contact them, they almost always say that they are processing the applications and we should not contact them again. So all we can do is bite our time hoping the applications will be reviewed sooner rather than later, and for all we know, they could take well over a year.

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hi guys.
AOR 30 OCT
BGC in progress Nov.2
FSW-O

I got an email yesterday after I emailed CPC ottawa saying that the app is being processed now outside canada but they didn't specify which visa office. I suspect it's AbuDhabi which is my country of residence. ( App was transferred in the past 2 weeks because I called 3 weeks ago and it was still in Ottawa). Does this mean that my app is in the final stage ?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Exactly! Honestly, It's not a good feeling to be in this position. The worst part is that we are completely helpless. There is nothing we can do to expedite the process, and when we call/contact them, they almost always say that they are processing the applications and we should not contact them again. So all we can do is bite our time hoping the applications will be reviewed sooner rather than later, and for all we know, they could take well over a year.

Totally Helpless.
For me even BG is still NA

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
waiting and waiting ....
10 days since I uploaded the ADR and still showing "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". They didn't even look at it. OK, I'm waiting.
2 months and a half my BG is IP. 195 days since AOR and still waiting.
Tomorrow is a day off in Paris so definitely my VO will be closed, so more waiting.
Sent twice inquiring on the status of my application and get the same reply "your application is in process and well progressed" and still waiting.
... WAITING ...
what else can be done? nothing but keep waiting....

Good luck to all. hopefully our long wait will end soon...

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
My AOR is 29th November
PNP - Inland

Medical - Passed - 12th Jan
Background - In Progress

No sign of PR yet. Not sure what else I could have done.

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guys I received my COPR today,
Thanks a lot everyone for great support.

I have one query , plz respond.
when I checked my wife COPR doc, they mentioned wrong Canada last entry date . What should I do now? Will it be an issue?

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No that's not a problem I had wrong data on both copr and your and your wife last entry date will be when you will do your landing so don't worry :)

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
waiting and waiting ....
10 days since I uploaded the ADR and still showing "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". They didn't even look at it. OK, I'm waiting.
I uploaded ADs on Feb 21 and it still says that. Maybe they don't always change?

Reactions: sammoe

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I uploaded ADs on Feb 21 and it still says that. Maybe they don't always change?
They don't always change. I uploaded a police certificate back in December, and it changed to "uploaded". Nothing changed since for that except BG status changed to "in progress".

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone !! I am bit worried about my PR. I received my e-APR on 3 March 2017 but its been around 3 months not even medicals have passed. Is it normal or should I contact with someone ?

I know its not the right thread to post but If you can answer it then I will be very grateful !!

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hi guys.
AOR 30 OCT
BGC in progress Nov.2
FSW-O

I got an email yesterday after I emailed CPC ottawa saying that the app is being processed now outside canada but they didn't specify which visa office. I suspect it's AbuDhabi which is my country of residence. ( App was transferred in the past 2 weeks because I called 3 weeks ago and it was still in Ottawa). Does this mean that my app is in the final stage ?
To my knowledge, it depends on your luck. I applied in November and my application was transferred to my visa office in Paris in December, but to date, I haven't received PPR. While others have had their applications moved and within a couple of weeks, they've received their PPR. So it really is a matter of luck. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: Maggiechen

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Totally Helpless.
For me even BG is still NA
waiting and waiting ....
2 months and a half my BG is IP. 195 days since AOR and still waiting.
Tomorrow is a day off in Paris so definitely my VO will be closed, so more waiting.
Sent twice inquiring on the status of my application and get the same reply "your application is in process and well progressed" and still waiting.
... WAITING ...
what else can be done? nothing but keep waiting....

Good luck to all. hopefully our long wait will end soon...
My AOR is 29th November
PNP - Inland

Medical - Passed - 12th Jan
Background - In Progress

No sign of PR yet. Not sure what else I could have done.
They don't always change. I uploaded a police certificate back in December, and it changed to "uploaded". Nothing changed since for that except BG status changed to "in progress".
I guess we are all in the same camp. I am a November 13 applicant (FSW-O) and my BG changed to (in progress) only a week ago. It's been 193 days since AOR with no PPR in sight. Since everyone else has moved on, I suggest we all stick to this thread to keep each other updated about the statuses of our applications and also as moral support, because it might take several additional months before we hear anything new from CIC.

Reactions: sammoe

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
PNP -I (29TH Nov AOR)

Got the email for PPR.

It was sent out to me on 12th May 2017 and somehow I missed it.

Finally I have got it....

Will be sending the passport tomorrow first thing.

Thank you all in advance.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
I'm a 10th November 2016 PNP-Inland applicant. Everything has passed but my Security is blank since 14th March 2017. I went to the local MP's office today and they made a call on my behalf and the information they got from IRCC is that the application still looks the same as it looked on 14th March. That is over two months of no update.

I don't understand what the Security is taking so long for. As far as I know I'm not a member of any terrorist organization or religious cult or gang. So annoyed right now. My work permit also expires next month. :mad::mad:

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
I'm a 10th November 2016 PNP-Inland applicant. Everything has passed but my Security is blank since 14th March 2017. I went to the local MP's office today and they made a call on my behalf and the information they got from IRCC is that the application still looks the same as it looked on 14th March. That is over two months of no update.

I don't understand what the Security is taking so long for. As far as I know I'm not a member of any terrorist organization or religious cult or gang. So annoyed right now. My work permit also expires next month. :mad::mad:
What is your country of nationality ? (Your passport).

Do you have a long travel history ? Have you worked for a government agency before or served in the military ?

You need to give us more details....