+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranveer.35 said:
Anyways, how to raise a CSE, could you please send me the link of CSE & CPC email address?

I found the telephone number of New Delhi High Commission on website. Can I call them ?
CSE to NDVO here;
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
make sure you mention your name, file number, date of birth and UCI in the email.

Attach the docs with missing # in both queries and send it asap

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aumer said:
Guys, I am freaking out. Looks like I am only CEC guy left still even though my gcms say ready to finalize/balance of probabilities requirement met etc. etc.

Why so much wait. I am holding from making full move to settle down here and its a BIG headache to spend everyday, go to job and work thinking any moment all will be lost..... I know i am being paranoid but its a lot of headache.... :mad: ??? :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
Trust me when I tell you this, go back a few pages and read my posts. I was in the exact same position.
Just hang in there.

Also, please change your timelines in your signature, they are from 2013

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
royce110 said:
Trust me when I tell you this, go back a few pages and read my posts. I was in the exact same position.
Just hang in there.

Also, please change your timelines in your signature, they are from 2013
Yes thanks. Done.

By the way congrats to PNPs looks like things are moving for them. Wish all good luck.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
My Background check went to in progress.

current status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GK33 said:

Currently current status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
awesome. will get PR on the same day.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
The spreadsheet has been updated.

As of today, half of our November members have received PPR! what a great news guys!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLBoilEljDN4XisqW8h0WRNFfx9Tr_HJ7G9JpXjfJAc/edit#gid=0
I think the sheet hasn't been updated completely. People like Ranveer and cool2409 have reported PPR.

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Guys any ppr inland???

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys know if all of the users on the spreadsheet are still active on this forum?

Also my VO is Paris, it still says Ankara on the spreadsheet, just a kind reminder.

Thanks.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
NazSharp said:
Do you guys know if all of the users on the spreadsheet are still active on this forum?

Also my VO is Paris, it still says Ankara on the spreadsheet, just a kind reminder.

Thanks.
Hi, what is your BGC status?

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
GK33 said:

current status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Also Check your spam folder .. .you never know

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
Timeline PNP- PR (inland)

EE- Submission - Nov 16, 2016
Schedule 4 request- Dec 20, 2016
RPRF: Payment, IMM5406 and other LOE request- Feb 08, 2017 (paid and sent)

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone with similar timeline still waiting?

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All4one said:
Timeline PNP- PR (inland)

EE- Submission - Nov 16, 2016
Schedule 4 request- Dec 20, 2016
RPRF: Payment, IMM5406 and other LOE request- Feb 08, 2017 (paid and sent)

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone with similar timeline still waiting?
Very similar timeline and exact same status.