+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahi2020 said:
Same here...oinp outland...waited for 15mnths...then nov aor....Sch A requested in march.....another wait ....I am tired, frustrated, nervous...and doubt that I will get PR...coz my e-aor didnt have any gaps....sad state of affair :(

I can understand. Neither did I have gaps but they still asked me for background schedule with no gaps...

whats ur timeline

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
This is my current status since last more than one week. No change in the status. Any idea what s next and timeline. Pls help and guide.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittU2000 said:
This is my current status since last more than one week. No change in the status. Any idea what s next and timeline. Pls help and guide.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please provide your timeline.

What additional docs were requested?

This is the generic message for most of us who have not received PR yet. Background check will change to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" once your case is about to be finalized as per trend.
However cannot say for sure, as some have received PPR directly with no change to the above table.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I am the one....hope there's some good news

akmoolah said:
Any LVO applicants here?

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
I have a question.

I received AOR on January 7, 2017 and medical passed on February 17, 2017. Near about same time background check went into progress. My background changed to Not applicable around February 27, 2017. It went again into progress on March 09, 2017 for the second time. I am CEC outland and my application is with Ottawa office.

1. I never receive an email in my account. I have to check on daily basis to see if there is an update. Is that normal.

2. When I can except a PPR request as most people say that it is within week when second back ground check goes in progress.

3. I am presently in India. Will my file be transferred to India (NDVO) before I get PPR?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
akmoolah said:
Any LVO applicants here?
LVO here. but LVO IS COMPLETELY SLEEPING. :'( :'(

Jeremyprayforluck

Jun 23, 2016
I'm a inland PNP CEC applicant, application filed Nov 12,2016
Yesterday(March 11) my bg changed to IP I guess this is d first time
I ordered note last month, it says eligibility recommended to pass, so I think this IP means security check is in process.
Hope I get another update soon, well at least they are doing sth to PNP inland group
Good luck everyone !

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello Experts,

Can anyone answer my query. I am PNP inland applicant, AOR Nov 2, BG check is currently in progress since Feb 22. My concern is my PNP is going to expire on March 29, 2017. Would it effect my CRS score when it will expire and 600 ponts would expire as well. How would it work if I would not receive PPR by then. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramangill said:
Hello Experts,

Can anyone answer my query. I am PNP inland applicant, AOR Nov 2, BG check is currently in progress since Feb 22. My concern is my PNP is going to expire on March 29, 2017. Would it effect my CRS score when it will expire and 600 ponts would expire as well. How would it work if I would not receive PPR by then. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Short answer is no. Your PNP certificate did freeze with everything else at the day of AOR.

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
vensak said:
Short answer is no. Your PNP certificate did freeze with everything else at the day of AOR.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I am relaxed now.

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jeremyprayforluck said:
I'm a inland PNP CEC applicant, application filed Nov 12,2016
Yesterday(March 11) my bg changed to IP I guess this is d first time
I ordered note last month, it says eligibility recommended to pass, so I think this IP means security check is in process.
Hope I get another update soon, well at least they are doing sth to PNP inland group
Good luck everyone !
Hey, congrats on your updates. Check my signature. Do you have a similar timeline ?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
sammoe said:
Thanks and all the best to you, too.

Well, I don't know for sure how close PPR is. It might need to go through some changes in the BG status. :) Anyways, I am just trying to relax and distract my mind with some other stuff instead of stressing about this all the time. This forum is apparently a good place to do that by connecting with other people and answering questions.
Hi Sammoe,

I agree with you... !!
I know ...also looks like US applicants has diff timelines compare to other O-PNPs....But i guess we are on track... wish everything goes smooth...Lets hope for the best to come..

And ...I just checked my CIC account now and see the BG changed -->"We are processing your background check"...

Thanks