Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Surbhigurpreet said:
Yes it is like this. Med done, eligibility done (11.2), criminality done, security not started.
My one question was if criminality is done than is it confirm that the file has been transferred.

Thank you so much. I have PM you.Please check.
Raj can u plz comment on my notes brief.

Also if my criminality is done can we say that my file has been transferred to NDVO?
What is the concrete way of finding the same.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Yes it is like this. Med done, eligibility done (11.2), criminality done, security not started.
My one question was if criminality is done than is it confirm that the file has been transferred.

Thank you so much. I have PM you.Please check.
You can see if your file is transferred on the first page. Check what your "Primary Office" is. If your file has been transferred to a LVO, this field should show the name of the LVO.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
And why would these be your last posts on this thread, if I may ask?
because im trying to help people without offending someones ego (which is a hard task)......i dont uderstand the wars that 1 person has against another ...i know some people are bad and stuff ut it wasnt my war...but me, i just wanna help..."help me, help u" kind....im a PR and I help ppl when i can(my wifes hates me for it)...but i smile at the end of the day... :) :)

u would probably think im crazy..but i have never forgotten my roots, people who helped me... who used to -answer my questions. etc

im very grateful everyday to the forum....to help people who were n the same position like me...that is why i stayed back to help...

wish you well Sir! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lazybone said:
because im trying to help people without offending someones ego (which is a hard task)......i dont uderstand the wars that 1 person has against another ...i know some people are bad and stuff ut it wasnt my war...but me, i just wanna help..."help me, help u" kind....im a PR and I help ppl when i can(my wifes hates me for it)...but i smile at the end of the day... :) :)

u would probably think im crazy..but i have never forgotten my roots, people who helped me... who used to -answer my questions. etc

im very grateful everyday to the forum....to help people who were n the same position like me...that is why i stayed back to help...

Well, I do NOT see any post on this thread that might have offended you. If there is any, could you please point me to it? You are doing a good job here and I would humbly request you to stay and keep the good work up.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's a bummer. Are you sure you provided the Express Entry profile number tied to your PR application (and not a profile number of an expired EE profile)?
Yes Raj, i have given the correct EE profile number.

Now this is driving me crazy... whom should i contact to check have they received my application or not.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Apoorv said:
Yes Raj, i have given the correct EE profile number.

Now this is driving me crazy... whom should i contact to check have they received my application or not.
I am not sure - either the guys handling ATIP requests made a mistake OR there is something wrong with the application and I really hope it is the former.

Could you open the e-APR and copy-paste the status?

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am not sure - either the guys handling ATIP requests made a mistake OR there is something wrong with the application and I really hope it is the former.

Could you open the e-APR and copy-paste the status?
Do you want me to copy paste the status here.. or reply the ATIP PEOPLE.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, what does the status of your e-APR say? What values do the fields Eligibility, Application Status etc have?

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Apoorv said:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
Okay, this status means that your application is open and with IRCC.

I am sorry, I do not know how to advise you further as this is a very strange situation and I have not encountered any such case till date.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:

Lazy bone I don't see anybody disrespecting you.

I can only request you to stay and be there for all of us. U called me friend sometime back. Now a friend is stopping a friend. Please be in touch. either on or outside the forum. Please stay.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I do NOT see any post on this thread that might have offended you. If there is any, could you please point me to it? You are doing a good job here and I would humbly request you to stay and keep the good work up.
Well..offended or not is not for me to decide..im a very 'poor' fellow .... hope you understand

I will let bygones be bygones....

Best wishes!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lazybone said:
Well..offended or not is not for me to decide..im a very 'poor' fellow .... hope you understand

I will let bygones be bygones....

Best wishes!
Sure, I respect your decision. Adieu.

EDIT: If you do change your mind, you are free to continue the good work here. :)

+1 for your work here.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.

Nishant2201

Jul 21, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi Folks,

I am planning to order GCMS notes for my PR application. CIC says "to send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada."

How can I order them?

Plz help.