+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
I submitted an Additional Document Request on 1st Dec. Still my status is Provided. Been waiting since for it to turn Received. :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Guys, now if my employer files my ICT for Alberta, will there be any issue? Does there any duration mentioned to submit Passport after PPR is received?

My timeline:
OINP Nomination: 7th Nov 2016
AOR: 3rd Dec 2016
Medical passed: 6th Dec 2016
BG In Progess: 6th Dec 2016
No, I can't think why this would be a problem. Once you get a PPR, you have 30 days to submit your PP to the Visa Office. If you are someplace else, you can raise a CSE and request a VO change and submit the passports to the VO responsible for the region that you currently live in.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sinp Kathmandu said:
Dear Rajkamal,

how point is calculated if wes equivalant is
bachelors 4 years and another degree bachelors 3 years.
can I choose two or more degrees?

I have got points on two or more degrees in my ITA.
I yet have to submit my eapr.a bit confused with the issue.

how does it impact if I had to select only bachelors degree instead
two or more.plz suggest.in great confusion.thanks
You can get points for both the degrees if your ECA report mentions both those degrees and they have been evaluated as being equivalent to a completed Canadian credential.

You can choose to show only one degree but if it brings your CRS below the cut-off score of the draw in which you got ITA OR your points on the FSW points grid fall below 67, then your application will be rejected.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can get points for both the degrees if your ECA report mentions both those degrees and they have been evaluated as being equivalent to a completed Canadian credential.

You can choose to show only one degree but if it brings your CRS below the cut-off score of the draw in which you got ITA OR your points on the FSW points grid fall below 67, then your application will be rejected.
that means two or more certificates/diploma or degrees right?Thanks for your help Raj

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
shariq123 said:
I submitted an Additional Document Request on 1st Dec. Still my status is Provided. Been waiting since for it to turn Received. :p
I also submitted my additional document last Nov 11 and status til now is provided. Based on others in the forum, that won't change until a final decision is made on your application, so no need to worry.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today makes it exactly one month since i submitted my Application and go e-APR, no single change not even medical passed.

Is this normal? who can i contact for Explanations? My Visa office should be Accra Visa Office

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Managerchap said:
Today makes it exactly one month since i submitted my Application and go e-APR, no single change not even medical passed.

Is this normal? who can i contact for Explanations? My Visa office should be Accra Visa Office
For some applicants, medical status got updated after one month. What's your medical status now, "In-Process?"

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sinp Kathmandu said:
that means two or more certificates/diploma or degrees right?Thanks for your help Raj
Currently, there is no "Two or more degrees" option. You have to mention both degrees in separate rows and you can claim points for both.

Look at this thread -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/two-or-more-degrees-option-gone-eapr-t461969.0.html

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, I can't think why this would be a problem. Once you get a PPR, you have 30 days to submit your PP to the Visa Office. If you are someplace else, you can raise a CSE and request a VO change and submit the passports to the VO responsible for the region that you currently live in.
Thanks friend. What happens during temporary worker visa process, I get a PPR request? In that case my passport will be with NDVO and how can I submit my passport within time? In India temporary worker visa processing time is 12-16 weeks currently. I'm little confused whether to go for it or not. I'm an Ontario nominated applicant and my employer will be filing ICT for Canada to work at Alberta.

harish_s_ampeo

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2016
Neel0526 said:
Thanks harish. What happens during temporary worker visa process, I get a PPR request? In that case my passport will be with NDVO and how can I submit my passport within time? In India temporary worker visa processing time is 12-16 weeks currently. I'm little confused whether to go for it or not. I'm an Ontario nominated applicant and my employer will be filing ICT for Canada to work at Alberta.
In India, when your employer files for temporary work permit as per the current processing time it would take around 12 weeks (3 months). During this process you would not require to submit any passport. Later when your work permit is approved, your employer or third party would forward you the work permit approval letter.

Now at this stage, the next process is to apply for Temporary resident Visa ( This is required to enter Canada each time)
So your employer now submits a new package to the Visa office (Work permit approval letter, upfront medicals, TRV application forms, passport, Canada visa photos and other supporting documents) Only during this stage you would be submitting your passport to the visa office. The current processing time for this TRV stage is 27 days from India.
Hence your passport would not be with the visa office not more than 4 weeks.

Please note: While coming to Canada, you need to carry the Work permit Approval letter issued earlier as the officer at the port of entry issues the original hard copy of the work permit on basis of this approval letter.

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Only Medical Changed since 1 month of AOR, is that fine? Others have surely had some changes in the BG Check as well.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Gunners said:
Only Medical Changed since 1 month of AOR, is that fine? Others have surely had some changes in the BG Check as well.
Mine is a similar case. Even I am worried as I have not been asked any document also. I am expecting schedule 4. Atleast that request would make me feel better.

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
What is schedule 4? Can you please elaborate and is everyone requested for the same? Anything we can prepare in advance for it?