Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Raj and other Seniors,
Kindly help Attend to this request
LVO has asked for the following documents

 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 (I can get this easily)
 Client Information: Proof of liquid funds to meet LICO for 2 (minimum CAD 15,200). This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 (I already have this Also)

 My Spouse :
 Payment Receipt: RPRF - CAD 490. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 (I already paid 550 CAD for my Spouse's application am i supposed to pay another 490 CAD )
 Client Information: Updated passport copy (bio page) showing your married name. Note: the visa (if and when issued) will reflect the name shown in the passport. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 ( Getting this would take time, Can i ask IRCC togo ahead and issue the VISA in my wives median name? )

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has any pnp-inland called CIC recently? any update? what about speculation for 9th May?

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
Has any pnp-inland called CIC recently? any update? what about speculation for 9th May?
What about the 9th of may? is it regarding pnp- inlands only or outlands too?

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Managerchap said:

 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 (I can get this easily)
 Client Information: Proof of liquid funds to meet LICO for 2 (minimum CAD 15,200). This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 (I already have this Also)

 My Spouse :
 Payment Receipt: RPRF - CAD 490. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 (I already paid 550 CAD for my Spouse's application am i supposed to pay another 490 CAD )
 Client Information: Updated passport copy (bio page) showing your married name. Note: the visa (if and when issued) will reflect the name shown in the passport. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/06 ( Getting this would take time, Can i ask IRCC togo ahead and issue the VISA in my wives median name? )
Can someone please help with answers to this questions?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Managerchap said:

 My Spouse :

Yes. 490 CAD is the RPRF.

If they have asked for a PP with name change, then you might have to give it to them. But you can reply to them requesting them to clarify if you can submit the current PP of wife instead of getting the name changed and then providing it. You can explain to them that it might take a lot of time etc. Once they get back to you, you can go ahead with whatever they say.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks RAj, so how do i get a refund of the 550 CAD i paid? Also kindly advice if i should send an email to London visa office telling them to issue the PR in my wives current name because getting a new passport right now would take more then one month

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Managerchap said:
Thanks RAj, so how do i get a refund of the 550 CAD i paid? Also kindly advice if i should send an email to London visa office telling them to issue the PR in my wives current name because getting a new passport right now would take more then one month
$490 is "The right of permanent residence fee" and $550 is the application processing fees. They are two separate fees (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp)

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammoe said:
$490 is "The right of permanent residence fee" and $550 is the application processing fees. They are two separate fees (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp)
I understand that there are two separate fees, I paid the 550 CAD twice (one when i was applying and another when i added my spouse) is this the right thing to do ?? or should I request for a refund

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Managerchap said:
I understand that there are two separate fees, I paid the 550 CAD twice (one when i was applying and another when i added my spouse) is this the right thing to do ?? or should I request for a refund
$550 for every applicant. So you have to pay $550 * 2 for you and your wife. The same for RPRF fees, $490 * 2.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Managerchap said:
You need 550*2 (You + Spouse) and 490*2 (You + Spouse). Both are separate. So, you would need to pay 2080 CAD for 2 applicants.

chase.92

Mar 1, 2017
[URGENT]

Hi guys !

I need help!!!

It has been over 6 months since my AOR, so I just called CIC and they tole me they sent the email to my representative on April 7th. I told my Reps to check their email before they said there's nothing. Or they might not check it. Now my agent is on the plane and will be return to Toronto tomorrow which is exact 1 month since my PRR email has been sent.

I'm so panic right now since the PPR only accept if we send them within 30 days. Mine is so over. anyone has experience this before please help !!! :( Thank you very much!

Oct 19, 2016
sms_1190 said:

i jus called them today again they said your application is finalized but still i did not get the ppr mail.and its 6th month for november applicants.she said you will get the email shortly.this shortly is same from last one month.she did not mention about the 9th May or something.my aor is 23 november.i dont know whats going on.....

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chase.92 said:
[URGENT]

Hi guys !

I need help!!!

It has been over 6 months since my AOR, so I just called CIC and they tole me they sent the email to my representative on April 7th. I told my Reps to check their email before they said there's nothing. Or they might not check it. Now my agent is on the plane and will be return to Toronto tomorrow which is exact 1 month since my PRR email has been sent.

I'm so panic right now since the PPR only accept if we send them within 30 days. Mine is so over. anyone has experience this before please help !!! :( Thank you very much! I
I think if you call CIC after getting the document they wouldn't mind extending the 30days by few more days. I think a November applicant was in similar situation. Got PPR in Feb but saw mail in April...CIC is very good at service

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarry dhaliwal said:
i jus called them today again they said your application is finalized but still i did not get the ppr mail.and its 6th month for november applicants.she said you will get the email shortly.this shortly is same from last one month.she did not mention about the 9th May or something.my aor is 23 november.i dont know whats going on.....
That's a good sign that she said your application is finalized. Because whenever I called last week, they said everything is verified. shorty means next week or maybe today. you never know.

Also please add your whole timeline.