Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Finally I got a golden mail today!

AOR : Dec 21. 2016
Additional document(Celpip) : Feb 6. 2017
Additional Medical Check : Mar 15. 2017
PPR : June 20. 2017

I haven't gotten any PPR emails from CIC before. However, subject of the golden email is 'Second Request'. What is it mean? CIC sent an email to me before?

Thanks in advance!
Congratulation...finally they woke up to process applications.

icejohn

Apr 12, 2017
Finally I got a golden mail today!

AOR : Dec 21. 2016
Additional document(Celpip) : Feb 6. 2017
Additional Medical Check : Mar 15. 2017
PPR : June 20. 2017

I haven't gotten any PPR emails from CIC before. However, subject of the golden email is 'Second Request'. What is it mean? CIC sent an email to me before?

Thanks in advance!
Congratulation

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
It's getting more and more quiet here, PPR are rare at this stage like water in the desert

Vivian_CND

May 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Don't know??!!
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16-01-2017 Schedule A (IMM 5669). Doc sent 3h later
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
27 Dec 2016
So sad but true :( T__T

I got BGC in IP2 two weeks ago... Still wait and pray

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Monday I called CIC and they told me every thing is completed only final decision is pending. Don't know what does it mean? Why they are taking more time to take decision.

Yesterday I completed 6 month and my medical is going expire next month on 24th July. Do you guys think they will tell me to take another Medical ?

Stephenie---

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Monday I called CIC and they told me every thing is completed only final decision is pending. Don't know what does it mean? Why they are taking more time to take decision.

Yesterday I completed 6 month and my medical is going expire next month on 24th July. Do you guys think they will tell me to take another Medical ?
Once you passed you will be fine

JonL

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks everyone for sharing your story and experience here, it really helps me a lot these days.

I think I should post my story here to help those who may have same problem as me. AOR date for me is Dec 17, 2016. When my time line approached to six months, I’d tried to call CIC everyday to see why it took so long. But it never went through. On June 19, 2017, which is two days pass 6 months, I tried to call them again in the morning, and luckily, it went through.

The representative told me my PPR email was actually sent out on February, but I never received anything, not in my junk mail neither, not even in my CIC account. There was literarily nothing notified me on February. So they told me they will re-send the email, and finally I received my golden email on June 20.

So if you’ve already passed your six months, and still waiting, maybe you can try to call CIC in the early morning, and double-check what happened.

Hope this helps.

harry_92

Feb 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks everyone for sharing your story and experience here, it really helps me a lot these days.

I think I should post my story here to help those who may have same problem as me. AOR date for me is Dec 17, 2016. When my time line approached to six months, I’d tried to call CIC everyday to see why it took so long. But it never went through. On June 19, 2017, which is two days pass 6 months, I tried to call them again in the morning, and luckily, it went through.

The representative told me my PPR email was actually sent out on February, but I never received anything, not in my junk mail neither, not even in my CIC account. There was literarily nothing notified me on February. So they told me they will re-send the email, and finally I received my golden email on June 20.

So if you’ve already passed your six months, and still waiting, maybe you can try to call CIC in the early morning, and double-check what happened.

Hope this helps.
Wow, this is really a news!

harry_92

Feb 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

Hope this helps.
Can you tell me which number you called?