+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry: Documents to Support Work Experience Proof

Devaraj.R

Jan 7, 2016
Hi there,

I will really appreciate any advice!!!

I submitted my profile with CRS 453

All documents are ready. But I have a question regarding my Proof of Work Experience.

I have experience letter from employer stating all information required by IRCC. But as I was paid in cash (1.9 Lakh annually below tax slab for INDIA) i have no tax document or pay slips. All I have is some random cash deposits in bank that I use to make for my expenses.

Work Experience : 1 May 2015 to 30 April 2016

what else should I put as proof of my work experience?

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

I am also in the same scenario.

Please tell me what did you do to proof your work experience without any salary slips.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.

rv8089

Jul 17, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
24-08-2018
Hi,

I am also in the same scenario.

Please tell me what did you do to proof your work experience without any salary slips.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
Hi

Well my case got approved on Jan 7 2019. What I submitted as proof for work experience was
1. appointment letter
2. experience letter (as per cic guideline)
3. salary statement on company's letter head (I asked them if they can print in on their letter head that they paid me in cash)

I wish this helps
best of luck with it

Reactions: Raghad

praddep

Nov 22, 2018
Hi experts,
I have few doubts,
Plz clarify on the below points for Canada PR visa related to work experience:

1. My First employment was during 2010 - 2011 [ duration 1.3 yrs] .
2. My Second employment was after a gap of 3 years from 2015 - mid of 2017 [duration of 2.8 years].
3. My Third one was on contract from 2017 - 2018 [ duration 1.1 year], followed by a permanent employment till date in the same group of companies and under the same reporting manager. It will be difficult to get the referral letter or statutory declaration from both these companies, since i have become permanent only 4 months back.
Will it be okay, if I provide offer letters and relieving letters only from the first two companies along with statutory declaration for referral letter? The work experience from these first two companies itself comes to 4.2 years.
1. My 1st query: is that since minimum 3 years of work experience is enough to show for the Canada PR visa, can i just proceed with first two employment details and ignore the rest till the current date. Is it mandatory that we have to show the current work experience.
2. My 2nd query : The first company is in closing stage and the referral letter can be got from a senior who was the reporting manager at the time of my employment , but currently he is not associated with that company.
Will this be an issue?
Pls suggest any other options to proceed with.

Thanks

Olutomilola

Oct 16, 2018
Hello. I have worked for just 1 year, 7 months in the past 4 years(since I graduated). I was paid in my account during the first year as a secretary assistant. The remaining 7 months was on another job as a teacher,and initially I received cash for like 3 months before I Started getting paid in my account. My question now is...

1. Both jobs are under the NOC, do I use them both?
2. I didn't receive any pay slip. But I have my detailed appointment letter which indicates all important information including job description. Is my appointment letter sufficient enough to back my experience or I still need to get something from the bank

alimoullim91

Oct 23, 2017
From my last employment I don't have the relieving letter because I absconded and violated their service bond period. I have offer letter, confirmation letter, pay stubs and employee reference letter. Will these documents suffice to show my work experience for this employment?

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
Hi

Well my case got approved on Jan 7 2019. What I submitted as proof for work experience was
1. appointment letter
3. salary statement on company's letter head (I asked them if they can print in on their letter head that they paid me in cash)

I wish this helps
best of luck with it
Congratulations, can I know what is the appointment letter ????

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi

1. appointment letter

I wish this helps
best of luck with it
Can you send me sample letter of all this three. Please email to udahchidi@gmail.com

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi,I please help me here.

I worked for two offices. The first one for 11 months and current one for 2years &1 month. That makes it 3 years in total.

My employment letter from first job states only 3 points under duties and responsibilities. However, the NOC I claimed for states a total of 7 points. So, its less than 50 percent match.

I cannot claim anymore duties from that list. I am an architect and used 2151 code. There is no other possible NOC code for me also. They have written a line in the NOC code before coming to the duties saying- " An Architect performs some or all of the following duties".

What can be done other than requesting my ex-boss to add points? He is a really mean person and no matter what happens, he won't help me. This job's duration was 11 months only.

Hardikp9898

Apr 12, 2019
Hi,
i am apply for my PR and i have one year of exp in India but my company was so small that they paid me in cash but not the real issue is that company no longer in to existence. so can i possibly add my exp and show them only my appointment letter and the experience letter which i dropped in while i applied for the student visa?
I know 2 of my colleague they can confirm that i was working at that place with them, but i am scared of the not having enough documents regarding payslip and TAX return as my salary was under tax slab.

All i have Experience letter, appointment letter, and termination letter.

Please help me...

Hardikp9898

Apr 12, 2019
Hi

1. appointment letter

I wish this helps
best of luck with it
can you send me the sample layout of those documents ? please and thank you

syedikramulla

Aug 24, 2019
I see what you're saying. I have ten years in total and I'm only trying to remove 1.5 years so I think I should be good. Thanks again man. I really appreciate your answers.
I am in same situation. Please let me know if the process went smooth after removing the experience from your old company. My first two companies have been shutdown. I have total 15 years experience and I am thinking to not mention 2.5 years of experience as I can't get job duties from my old companies. Please suggest if this is the correct approach.

Roop1991

May 24, 2021
Hello please help me for this like I did my first job in (2016 May-Oct 2017)but that time I got my salary by cash in hand ... than in 2018 my company shifted to US... now how I will proof this for EE....
and when I joined another company there initially I got my salary by cash in hand than how will I show this ? please help