+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Client Expiry Date - How to maintain a valid profile?

Hope1982

Jun 22, 2014
Guys,

When we check our application and profiles details, you probably notice that there is shown ‘Express Entry Client Expiry Date’.

Can anyone explain what ‘Express Entry Client Expiry Date’ is?
How can we maintain our valid profile?

Do we have to create a new profile and get rid of the old one?

Thanks in advance!

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks!

I also have similar query. My profile would expire on 17th Nov. Would you recommend that i delete my existing profile and create a new one now? Or shall I create a new profile on 18th Nov only. Also, would anyone know how PT notifications are prioritised for OINP? Do they send PT notifications basis FIFO (profile creation date), or in descending order of CRS score, for all eligible profiles (CRS>400)?

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunchaser said:
Hello folks!

I also have similar query. My profile would expire on 17th Nov. Would you recommend that i delete my existing profile and create a new one now? Or shall I create a new profile on 18th Nov only. Also, would anyone know how PT notifications are prioritised for OINP? Do they send PT notifications basis FIFO (profile creation date), or in descending order of CRS score, for all eligible profiles (CRS>400)?

Thanks!
In short, it is up to you. If you receive an ITA before Nov 18th your profile would get locked and it's expiration date wouldn't matter.

Can't really help you with your other question.

Cheers ;)

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
In short, it is up to you. If you receive an ITA before Nov 18th your profile would get locked and it's expiration date wouldn't matter.

Can't really help you with your other question.

Cheers ;)
Thank you, appreciate your help :)