+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - CEC - PR application

VedhaVyas

May 9, 2018
HI All,

I have submitted my PR in June 2018 and no feedback yet. In my last GCMS notes ordered in December 2018 they set review required in the status.

Does anyone here know how long will it take as few of my friends mentioned for some cases they too 2-3 years.

What are the best odds? please suggest I am just wondering and scared right now and currently I am on bridge work permit for 1 year from now

Please reply and thanks

vedh

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI All,

I have submitted my PR in June 2018 and no feedback yet. In my last GCMS notes ordered in December 2018 they set review required in the status.

Does anyone here know how long will it take as few of my friends mentioned for some cases they too 2-3 years.

What are the best odds? please suggest I am just wondering and scared right now and currently I am on bridge work permit for 1 year from now

Please reply and thanks

vedh
Did you order notes after Dec? If yes what was the update

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
HI All,

Please reply and thanks

vedh
You should include more info, why they put review required, have you sent additional information to address that, did they say they accepted it etc. etc.