+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Candidate applying for student visa

zim1988

Oct 12, 2014
This is a unique case.

I had applied under EE program in July 2015. I have 438 points. In January 2016 I applied to university to pursue my Masters. I got an admit from the university & I disabled my EE profile the same day.

I would soon be applying for visa. I wanted to know, if my EE profile could hamper my chances for student visa.

I have mentioned in my SOP, that I had applied under EE, but due to lack of better opportunities & my desire to upgrade my skills, I decided to pursue my Masters.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Zim

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
I have the same case, I have EE profile and applied for Study permit 20 days ago. But I did not revoke my EE profile, since it depends on the primary intention too.

I think it can affect in somehow. lets wait and see.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Kinan said:
I have the same case, I have EE profile and applied for Study permit 20 days ago. But I did not revoke my EE profile, since it depends on the primary intention too.

I think it can affect in somehow. lets wait and see.
Hello,
I am in the same boat, but still not applied?
Where did u applied kinan?
Kindly advice and update...
Thanks

Peta

May 10, 2016
Same here. Someone here posted this question and someone replied that he did not cancel his EE profile and still got his student visa.

THEFINALGAME111

Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My case is same as well friends... Plz let me know if anything is suggested by university or IRCC.

Could you share how much time university takes to respond and confirm the intake?
Also, did you take academic ielts or GT can work in some universities as exceptional case?