+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry canada FSW

Blackking

Star Member
Sep 2, 2015
Dear all

I am totally new to this forum requesting your advice and guidance

I approached an immigration consultant and had an initial assessment they have charged me 1200 INR for the initial assessment and have given the score of 74 for skilled worker and for express entry beta 376 points.

Now to start the profile creation and all, the consultancy is asking me to pay 2 lakh INR as service fee in 3 installment. I am afraid to create my own profile as I don't want to get
reject due to some small mistake from my side while creating online profile but kindly suggest is 2 lakh is a good deal because I will end up paying 2lakh +Canadian fees+other miscellaneous IELTS,police verification etc..

Is there any other way to increase my score? Both myself and my wife are having nearly 6+years of work experience.
Also I have seen PNP etc posted here does it also comes under express entry?

Seeking your guidance

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Blackking said:
Now to start the profile creation and all, the consultancy is asking me to pay 2 lakh INR as service fee in 3 installment. I am afraid to create my own profile as I don't want to get
reject due to some small mistake from my side while creating online profile but kindly suggest is 2 lakh is a good deal because I will end up paying 2lakh +Canadian fees+other miscellaneous IELTS,police verification etc..
That's a lot of money to pay someone to fill in a form for an hour or two. The information they put in will be provided by you, so there's a higher likelihood of mistakes rather than a lower one. There is no reason to pay them that.

Is there any other way to increase my score? Both myself and my wife are having nearly 6+years of work experience.
The biggest one is language. Education also helps. Look here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Also I have seen PNP etc posted here does it also comes under express entry?
Yep. PNP automatically gets an extra 600 points, which will get an invitation very quickly.

jackg

Jun 25, 2015
Express entry is a fairly simple system which is easy to comprehend .
Why would you need somebody to create profile for you.Thousands of people are
creating profiles by themselves.You can go to CIC webpage ,read instructions carefully,if you have questions you can ask in this forum.

After all,what is the guarantee that another person will not make any mistake.

Just my opinion !

Blackking

Star Member
Sep 2, 2015
Thanks all for your valid inputs. This forum is truly very helpful and active. Thanks again for your prompt reply.