Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Vick3440 said:
Hi All,

I need advice on my situation. I put my Coop work Experience as full time experience, which I just got to know is not accepted as Work Experience, although it was full time and under the Coop Work Permit. I submitted my application on 3rd Oct, until that day, my experience, post Graduation, was 10 months. Now Should I quit my application and wait for another 2 months to receive another ITA?

I will highly appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks
SM
SM, have you received ITA and applied?
I had almost the same situation, after 10.5 month of work experience in Canada (PGWP), I received the points and ITA. I talked to a lawyer, he told me CIC counts hours rather than months of work (which my letter had 40h/week instead of 35h/week so I received ITA sooner than a year), another lawyer told me CIC considers a combination of hour and months of experience.
What I am doing now is delaying submitting application (within that 60 days of submitting application) till I reach the 1 year of experience, just to be on the safer side of story.

Hope this helps

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Finally I received an explanation about my situation. I called to Member of Parliament (MP) to check the status of my enquiry. They said that my application was sent to the wrong office. It explains why there was no progress on my file. It not explains why CIC refused to admit that there is a mistake for more than 6 months. They did it only after I sent an enquiry to my MP.

P.S. I didn't know that such situation could happen with an online application.

P.P.S Hope I will see progress on my file soon and hope no one will get in the same situation.
Unbelieveable! I'm glad to hear, though, that you contacting the MP yielded some answers. Here's hoping your file will now move quickly. Keep checking in with the MP's office if CIC continues to stall.

Hang in there!

Vick3440

Nov 20, 2014
s-r-z said:
SM, have you received ITA and applied?
I had almost the same situation, after 10.5 month of work experience in Canada (PGWP), I received the points and ITA. I talked to a lawyer, he told me CIC counts hours rather than months of work (which my letter had 40h/week instead of 35h/week so I received ITA sooner than a year), another lawyer told me CIC considers a combination of hour and months of experience.
What I am doing now is delaying submitting application (within that 60 days of submitting application) till I reach the 1 year of experience, just to be on the safer side of story.

Hope this helps
Yes I received the ITA and applied last week. Today I
send the request to withdraw my application. I don't want to wait for another 3, 4 months to be rejected, rather I will get in pool again and in November I will have 12 months of experience if we count months to month, otherwise in Dec I will complete 365 days.

Will the fees paid will be refunded?

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Vick3440 said:
Does anybody withdrew his/her application after AOR?
I would wait if I were you. Have you explained why you withdraw? My fear is that they reject you instead of approving your withdrawal, but for withdraw they should not charge you.

Anyway, hope it goes smoothly, please update us with results.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Deccan said:
Unbelieveable! I'm glad to hear, though, that you contacting the MP yielded some answers. Here's hoping your file will now move quickly. Keep checking in with the MP's office if CIC continues to stall.

Hang in there!
Thanks for the support! Hope I will have good news next week.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
naredont said:
It's really new. I have not heard as of date. No one will expect such things may happen even while forwarding application to the respective visa offices.

May i know your visa office?
Indeed it's new.

Where I can find information about the office? GCMS notes has a line "Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office" and that's it.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Indeed it's new.

Where I can find information about the office? GCMS notes has a line "Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office" and that's it.
That's Sydney Nova Scotia where they process inland FSW applications.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
katja2684 said:
That's Sydney Nova Scotia where they process inland FSW applications.
I'm an inland CEC applicant.

Vick3440

Nov 20, 2014
s-r-z said:
I would wait if I were you. Have you explained why you withdraw? My fear is that they reject you instead of approving your withdrawal, but for withdraw they should not charge you.

Anyway, hope it goes smoothly, please update us with results.
Thanks Buddy! Since I got the ITA under CEC and my actual work experience is 10 months I mistakelnly put my Coop 4 months experience as Full time, so I explained them that I want to withdraw since my Coop experience is counted as full time experience. If they withdraw my application then I will come again in the pool and again in November my score will become 468, so its better I apply again in December, assuming I will get ITA again in November.

manche585

Mar 24, 2015
I recently received an update from CIC saying my Express Entry application had been updated, but when I went online to MyCIC, there were no changes. Application status is still open and review is in progress. The only item complete is the medical. I checked on eCAS and it says "Decision Made". But when I click on the details, this is the latest update:

"We sent you correspondence on June 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

I submitted my application on May 16 and received a request for a new Schedule A which I submitted within the required deadline in the correspondence sent on June 17. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry to CIC, but have not received a response. Has anyone gone through anything similar? And does anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

lexielei24

Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys,

Need your help. CIC has requested for an additional document for me and that is an FBI certificate. We were given 60 days until November 01, 2015 to submit it. Fortunately, my fingerprints were accepted and I received the response from FBI this week. We tried uploading it to our CIc account. It says "upload succesful but not submitted to CIC"? I wonder if it is a system glitch? But we tried refreshing it and it says the same thing? How would I know if CIC would be able to receive it? Any input? Btw, I am the wife of a principal applicant. We submitted our application on June 07, 2015. Medical passed and BG in progress. Our ECAS has 4 lines and it is in process.

Thank you!

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
lexielei24 said:
Hi guys,

Need your help. CIC has requested for an additional document for me and that is an FBI certificate. We were given 60 days until November 01, 2015 to submit it. Fortunately, my fingerprints were accepted and I received the response from FBI this week. We tried uploading it to our CIc account. It says "upload succesful but not submitted to CIC"? I wonder if it is a system glitch? But we tried refreshing it and it says the same thing? How would I know if CIC would be able to receive it? Any input? Btw, I am the wife of a principal applicant. We submitted our application on June 07, 2015. Medical passed and BG in progress. Our ECAS has 4 lines and it is in process.

Thank you!
you can send a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) and attach your PCC with it.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexielei24 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you!
After uploading it you'll have to click on the Continue button, then sign and then click the next button which is transmit.

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

I want to imform immigration regaring my change of work status for express entry

Is there any email address which i can forward them my explanation?

Thanks