Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SushilEE said:
Anya654 - do not get scared, that's the usual authentication method. And no body is a god here, give me a reason why CIC will trust the document on its face value?
Why would I be scared? I know many people's have received PR's without CIC contacting their employers and institutions. ECAS is there to verify the authenticity of your certification in addition to providing a Canadian equivalency hence I doubt CIC will also verify all educational credentials. If you've submitted more than enough employment docs such as payslips, tax records, contracts etc then I see no reason why they should contact your employer. Besides they also carry out Google and LinkedIn checks too.

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
In April submitted IELTS score and today Submitted schedule A for both me and my spouse.

ECAS status is Inprocess with three lines ..
Any ideas how long is it going to take.
will wait to hear back from VO.

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Anya654 said:
Why would I be scared? I know many people's have received PR's without CIC contacting their employers and institutions. If you've submitted more than enough employment docs then I seen reason why they should contact your employer. Besides they also carry out Google and LinkedIn checks too.
I think you need to understand that each file is different and you or me cannot compare based upon results of any other person receiving PR.
I don't know how your contacts came to know if your employer or institution were contacted unless they themselves are the employers or employees'
Please don't get frustrated by any of my comments. Its a free forum and you can put your point forward too.

Regarding employment docs or any docs...historically CIC has never said to anyone you have given enough document. They always question if you have submitted less.

apole

Feb 18, 2015
sharath said:
Received request to submit additional information relating to my experience certificate , but I don't see any option to upload it in MyCIC profile. Called up customer care and they informed me to submit case specific inquiry mentioning technical issue with screenshots. Did that...

Did this happen to anyone? I have to submit the additional information in 30 days :(

No where I see option to upload Additional information

I am Jan Applicant. FSW

Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Exactly what kind of additional documents are requested for work experience? Is it Canadian work experience? You should try calling CIC or send a case specific enquiry to sort out the issue.

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Send a Paper application (BOWP) and it buys you more 3 months with implied status or you may receive your PPR meanwhile. Do it right away and no need to panic on this.
Sorry it took me long to reply. Thanks Jaffa, I did solve it. It was a problem with my computer cookies. I will submit BOWP this weekend when more quiet (so many papers to fill again).
Hopefully I get PPR before....
Thanks man again!

Oliver Queen

Apr 3, 2015
PJR3055 said:
In April submitted IELTS score and today Submitted schedule A for both me and my spouse.

PJR - how many days did they gave you to send your Sched A?

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
@Oliver it's usually a 7 day deadline otherwise they "may make the decision based on already submitted information".

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Oliver Queen said:
PJR3055 said:

PJR - how many days did they gave you to send your Sched A?
7 days.. Wondering if any ppr holder can answer how many days can it take to hear back from them

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
Guys sorry this post is coming late. I received PPR on Friday 19th, You guys have been of immense help through the waiting process and I wish everyone the best in their pursuit of this. I submitted the passport on Monday.

My timeline

ITA--- 27th March
Summited Application --- 16th April
First AOR --- 16th April
Second AOR --- 29th May
Schedule A---- June 8th
PPR- June 19th

Thanks guys for alll the information and support.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
hollaugo said:
Guys sorry this post is coming late. I received PPR on Friday 19th, You guys have been of immense help through the waiting process and I wish everyone the best in their pursuit of this. I submitted the passport on Monday.

My timeline

ITA--- 27th March
First AOR --- 16th April
Second AOR --- 29th May
Schedule A---- June 8th
PPR- June 19th

congrats bud...are you from inside or oursite canada? what is ur ecas status? :)

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
hollaugo said:

My timeline

ITA--- 27th March
First AOR --- 16th April
Second AOR --- 29th May
Schedule A---- June 8th
PPR- June 19th

congrats :)

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
Hey guys,

I recently received an ITA and I have done my medicals and filled out most of the forms. I am just awaiting several details regarding POF. Did anyone have any issues regarding POF? Did you include extra documentation etc? I ask because my POF is not so clear cut. My parents recently gave me about $6000 as a gift (birthday and they recently came into some cash) and I have the other $6000 in my canadian account but it was put in a lump sum recently because it was cash I had saved/was given by family and friends and I never got round to putting it into my account until recently. I am worried this will look dodgy.

Anyone care to share their experience regarding POF? Or offer any advice?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
hollaugo said:

My timeline

ITA--- 27th March
First AOR --- 16th April
Second AOR --- 29th May
Schedule A---- June 8th
PPR- June 19th

Congrats :)

All the best.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babalyss said:
Hey guys,

I recently received an ITA and I have done my medicals and filled out most of the forms. I am just awaiting several details regarding POF. Did anyone have any issues regarding POF? Did you include extra documentation etc? I ask because my POF is not so clear cut. My parents recently gave me about $6000 as a gift (birthday and they recently came into some cash) and I have the other $6000 in my canadian account but it was put in a lump sum recently because it was cash I had saved/was given by family and friends and I never got round to putting it into my account until recently. I am worried this will look dodgy.

Anyone care to share their experience regarding POF? Or offer any advice?
Unfortunately, it will look dodgy.

The amount you received from your parents can be explained as a gift - get them to give you a declaration for the same and also mention explicitly that it is not a loan.

About the balance amount, you can't do anything else but hope they don't question you about that.

All the best!

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, it will look dodgy.

The amount you received from your parents can be explained as a gift - get them to give you a declaration for the same and also mention explicitly that it is not a loan.

About the balance amount, you can't do anything else but hope they don't question you about that.

All the best!
Thanks for your response!

I was hoping the other $6000 wouldn't look so dodgy because I have a balance certificate from RBC and as my work permit is about to expire it may just look like money from my work if I don't submit my bank statements, just the balance certificate.

I just don't know what to do. It's frustrating because I have the money but I don't know how to prove it is my money