21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Eksler said:
I looked through his previous posts. Earlier he mentioned that he entered Canada something like 6 month ago. Not 100% sure, but I think he had a LMO. I assume that he did it with his old passport that he changed later. It's predictable that CIC wanted to see his Canadian stamps and visas just to make sure that he has a valid permission to stay in the country.
Yeah that makes sense.
His the only one who's had his application rendered incomplete because of missing stamps and visa. For most people it's because of missing passport (Bio data page) scans.

bugi77

Jan 30, 2015
ajit90 said:
Are you able to login to ecas. I am facing an issue in logging into ecas. also, on ee portal- it says medicals- not needed at this time
Yes I can. Only 2 lines
And on EE same like yours "medicals- not needed at this time"

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
uozer said:
all, i finally got the cpr and entry visa stamped passport back. i submitted it to Abu DHabi embassy on Monday and received it today - that was really fast. thank you all for your help and if anyone has any questions i will try and help.

pure fsw, no canada experience, noc 0122, applied from dubai
ITA 27-Mar
Documents Submitted 2-Apr
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
CIC is reviewing eligibility 3-Apr
Check background 29-May
Medical results Review in Progress 12-Apr
Medical results - Passed 20-Apr
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun
Congratulations Uzoer. Your Application went really fast. I wish you the best in canada. One question if you dont mind. What is the duration of visa given and when is the latest time within which you can travel is there like a time limit or expiration. Thanks

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
bud_weiser said:
Application status : Closed
Review of eligibility : Passed
Review of medical results : Passed
Submitted Documents : Provided
Interview:
Background check : Complete
Decision has been reached : This application has been approved

Status changed today guess a day or two and will see the tracking number activated

Hi Bud_weiser,
Mycic Status also changed yesterday and is showing the same as you mentioned above.
I don't see my tracking number activated yet. Please let me know if yours is activated today. Thanks.

Waiting time from Passport submit date to Application approved status on Mycic was 1 week. I applied from Canada.
CIC Ottawa received my passport on June 10 and Mycic staus changed to application approved on June 16

Congrats to everyone who got good news.

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
hollaugo said:
Congratulations Uzoer. Your Application went really fast. I wish you the best in canada. One question if you dont mind. What is the duration of visa given and when is the latest time within which you can travel is there like a time limit or expiration. Thanks
hey, they give you a single entry visa which is valid 1 year from yourmedical date.

you need to enter to canada and complete your residency process. after that you have to spend 2 years out of 5 in canada to keep your pr status. so technically you have 3 years until you move for good.

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
uozer said:
hey, they give you a single entry visa which is valid 1 year from yourmedical date.

you need to enter to canada and complete your residency process. after that you have to spend 2 years out of 5 in canada to keep your pr status. so technically you have 3 years until you move for good.
Thanks Uzoer, I appreciate your help and congrats once more.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
CANIndn said:
Hi Bud_weiser,
Mycic Status also changed yesterday and is showing the same as you mentioned above.
I don't see my tracking number activated yet. Please let me know if yours is activated today. Thanks.

Waiting time from Passport submit date to Application approved status on Mycic was 1 week. I applied from Canada.
CIC Ottawa received my passport on June 10 and Mycic staus changed to application approved on June 16

Congrats to everyone who got good news.
same think mine got there 9th but anticipated it as we a family of 5 so not to much in a rush. will let you know. just checked no tracking yet

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
uozer said:
all, i finally got the cpr and entry visa stamped passport back. i submitted it to Abu DHabi embassy on Monday and received it today - that was really fast. thank you all for your help and if anyone has any questions i will try and help.

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun
Congratulations Uozer!! All the best with your landing :D

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
uozer said:

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun
Congrats.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
uozer: Thanks for sharing your details very helpful. Was just curious if you used any consultant in UAE or you prepared and submitted your application by yourself?

warayako

Jun 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

Got my COPR and visa received yesterday. I'm planning to have my landing formalities on Friday at Peace Arch border. Is there somebody in this forum already went on that border to do the said procedure?

I would really appreciate any help and sharing of experiences..
Thanks much and goodluck to all those who's still waiting PPR's..

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
thanks all for the congrats.

i didnt use a consultant and did everything a to z myself.

someone asked about work experience declaration:

Could you please tell me what information did you provide in EE profile- did you mention all your education and work experience or just the ones you were claiming points for? Did you provide your dependant's foreign work experience etc?
What documents did you submit after your ITA? Did you upload your previous passports etc?

i was worried about this since even if it very simple there was no clear direction. logically, i declared only 3 years of work experience to gain max points. i had 2 jobs in the last 3 years so i got my 2 employers to give me the proof. i drafted the letter as per the description and got hr to sign it. then in the personal experience section i listed all of my 10 years experience, without leaving any gap. this approach worked and i didnt have any issues.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
warayako said:
Hi everyone,

Got my COPR and visa received yesterday. I'm planning to have my landing formalities on Friday at Peace Arch border. Is there somebody in this forum already went on that border to do the said procedure?

Congrats, can you share your timelines please ? and were you asked for any additional documents?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
warayako said:
Hi everyone,

I did landing at peace arch, BC.
I have dropped you a personal message about the landing formalities at Peace Arch. Let me know if you need any further details.

Good luck!